Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Updated due to @Reachsims kindness and generosity! So happy right now :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you, @Reachsims, for the awesome gifts! Updated my Top 5. :grin:
    @runzu thanks so much for the gift! My sims will sleep so pretty tonight! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Updated again!!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    friday027 wrote: »
    And I see you made it to my WL again recently. ;) Thank you! haha Aw, well everyone is so helpful and I'd hate for extra sim points to be spent on me if I can wait for a DD or sale item. It doesn't hurt that the ads were being very lucrative the other day. I got quite a few. So that's helpful. :) And it's kind of fun, I was looking at the sale page and I own nearly everything on it this week. It's just the Rebel Just Because set that I still need there, but it comes up on the DD so, yeah. Oh, and I made that list I was talking about, so I know what sets I still need and when they come up on the DD. :) It's been helpful.

And thank you, @rionismyname for spending your last points on me...and then coming back for more. lol I really appreciate it. XD

And @ZeeGee thank you!! haha There are some more items I can add. I'll be back a little later with that updated top 5. ;)

Honestly, y'all are too kind. It's fun seeing all those messages waiting me in my email and seeing my WL, and the items I still need, dwindle everyday. You're all amazingggg!
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Updated my Top 5! =n.n=

Thanks @jojo784379 !
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    @Reachsims I am uber di duper di over the moon happy from receiving your gift today. I love it so much I had to do my happy dance while the contents download. You are awesome!

PS: Top 5 and wishlist updated.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    OMG THANK YOU @scillakees for all the awesome goodies, you are so kind!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    LOL @pinkieposh! As *PINK* as you are you needed a *PINK PLACE* to play. I am celebrating with you, girl!

This reminds me, one of my favorite artists is Jason Mraz and one of his really fun songs is Geek in the Pink. I don't know how to embed a YouTube link but here it is: Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink

Think Pink! ;)
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    Cotes d'Ambonnay? Is it a real place or? :3

Côtes d'Ambonnay is a French Medieval world my friend in Portugal, xSorcier, and I built together. It is not a real place but is loosely based on an area in northeastern France, where some of xSorcier's family lives. The thread for the world on this forum is found here. Unfortunately, we lost some of our images when the new forum opened and all of our threads were moved. No amount of editing has been able to restore all of those images but there are still a goodly number. The download on the Exchange is found here. Our world was *Featured* the day it came out and we are very proud of that honour bestowed upon us. Anyone kind enough to leave a rec for our work, gets a handful of :cookie::cookie::cookie: and my sincere gratitude.
    Reachsims wrote: »

Côtes d'Ambonnay is a French Medieval world my friend in Portugal, xSorcier, and I built together. It is not a real place but is loosely based on an area in northeastern France, where some of xSorcier's family lives. The thread for the world on this forum is found here. Unfortunately, we lost some of our images when the new forum opened and all of our threads were moved. No amount of editing has been able to restore all of those images but there are still a goodly number. The download on the Exchange is found here. Our world was *Featured* the day it came out and we are very proud of that honour bestowed upon us. Anyone kind enough to leave a rec for our work, gets a handful of :cookie::cookie::cookie: and my sincere gratitude.
    Oh my gosh that's so cool!! I'll totally look into that!! :3 sorry about your images though!! I'll definitely rec it and let you know if I get the chance to download it :love:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Have updated my wishlist here You guys are the best.
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Thank to you to everyone that helped me complete the Bohemian Garden set! =n.n= <3 I was able to download the rest for free!

Updated my Top 5. :)
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member

Downloading it now @Reachsims Looks Stunning, Can I use this world for my sims 3 royals challenge? It will be going on youtube... :#
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    @Picklesthecat114 - That should be fine as long as xSorcier and Reachsims get credit somewhere in the video and in the post you make. Thank you!!!

I guess I should at least post a teaser picture. This is one of the first lots we did, the Docks at Sarlat...

Screenshot-41.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Picklesthecat114 - That should be fine as long as xSorcier and Reachsims get credit somewhere in the video and in the post you make. Thank you!!!

Yep! I will give you credit, thankyou :)

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    I forgot pictures are not allowed on this thread. I broke my own rule. :| Please forgive me. I am sure I will NOT do that again.
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    @Reachsims WOW! Côtes d'Ambonnay looks so beautiful! You and xsorcier did an amazing job building this world. :)
    LOL @pinkieposh! As *PINK* as you are you needed a *PINK PLACE* to play. I am celebrating with you, girl!

This reminds me, one of my favorite artists is Jason Mraz and one of his really fun songs is Geek in the Pink. I don't know how to embed a YouTube link but here it is: Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink

Think Pink! ;)

Ahaha! Great song. I love it!
    My YouTube Channel
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Reachsims, that world looks gorgeous! I gave it a rec :)

I've updated my top 5 because I managed to complete the coffee bean hipster loft for 5 points on the daily deal and the bohemian garden for free! I just want to say thank you again to everyone who helped me with gifts. I'm so excited to use them! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Wooo! So happy. I got Bohemian Garden for 185 SP! Thanks to you lovely Simmers and my friend who won't join the site cuz she's a shy silly girl!

But anyways! I have updated my top 5 and wishlist.

Happy Simming, Simmers! <3

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
    Thank you @AMofOz a pretty dress for my lovely pink sims. Gotta update my Top 5 now.
    My YouTube Channel
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks again for the Punjab Partition @debbycanty and for takedown of my wishlist @scillakees! :grin:

I've updated my top five!

I'm still working on Hollywood Regency Den, and I'm now working on Street Couture- Kids and Teens while they're both on sale. And I'm working on More Magic! and The Gentleman's Lounge for when they come up on DD. :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
    @Reachsims You are too generous! Thank You again! You guys are amazing!
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @Cabelle1863 you're welcome :)

@Reachsims thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for showering people with gifts as well <3 I spend my time between this thread and the Complete a Set thread too finding people to gift the points I farm LOL
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'