Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims, @Cabelle1863 and @maria_loves_alex for your lovely gifts yesterday. x0x

I have updated my top 5

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=debbycanty :)
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    YAY! Thank you @Reachsims for the jacket! Running to update my list right now!
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @Reachsims, I have wanted to thank you for this thread for quite some time. Forgive me for my lateness to speak of your awemazingness! <3@WhimsicalWind and I use it often to even out our SimPoints. And I know that many of the SimCareLine Gifters nominate quite a few that post lists here too. So, yes, thank you so very much for this awemazing thread, and thank you for being such a warm & welcoming person for newbies and veterans alike! :kissing_heart:

For those of you that have thanked either myself or @WhimsicalWind here, we both are happy to grant wishes, and our goal is to get as many on board the Own the Whole Store Cruise-line! ;)

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you, @debbycanty, for the potted Cherry Blossom. :) Getting closer and closer to acquiring Asian Fusion for a nice discount.
  • laceyshattlerlaceyshattler Posts: 30 Member
    I have made a quick update to my top 5 :)
    It can be found on page 524
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I have updated my top five! :smiley:

I'm working on the Sweet Escape Nursery, Dreams of India, and the Hollywood Regency Den. Everything on my top five I believe is between 34 and 81simpoints.

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks again @Reachsims for the gifts from the Sweet Escape Nursery and The Boardwalk venue! Rollercoaster! :lol:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Well, I just changed a bit of my Top 5 and put Bohemian Garden first because I want that set so badly and I'm almost completing it. And I also putted the sets and the objects i'm missing from bohemian garden in order.
    Here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13338403/#Comment_13338403

Thanks everyone for the help!
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
    > @Cabelle1863 said:
    > Thank you, debbycanty, for the potted Cherry Blossom. :) Getting closer and closer to acquiring Asian Fusion for a nice discount.

You're welcome @Cabelle1863 :) I love the asian style themes. I am making my sim world multicultural . x0x
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @debbycanty you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Hey guys :3 hope you're all well :p
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Here's my top 5!

Happy simming!! :smiley:

Good afternoon, I was just able to complete the Glitter and Glam :)

Updated my top 5

My Top 5 forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14013325/#Comment_14013325

My Wishlist store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=debbycanty
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Re-Ordered my Top 5 List for items coming up on the DD. :smiley:

Thank you all for all the help and gifts you've given me too! =n.n=
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @NagyGina - Thanks so much for your lovely post. Yes, the purpose of this thread really is about helping others enjoy some more bits and baubles in their game, things they could not otherwise obtain. When I started the thread that was one of the most important considerations. It was hopeful that this thread would cut down on the large number of begging threads around here, not to mention the multiple ever-rising from the dead, post your wishlist threads. LOL. Most of all, however, this thread is about connecting those simmers who would like to own a few things with those simmers who have some spare SimPoints. The sponsor supported ads which earn for many of us those precious SimPoints have been a great boon to gifting. Thank you as well for all of your wonderful support here on the site!

And as you so often say, Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3 Enjoy your game, whatever content you have and thank you for updating your posts and keeping this directory relevant.
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for the awesome gifst!
    Had to update my top 5 and I own Ragtime in the Big Easy now, so much extra game fun :smiley:

Happy simming today everybody :heart:
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2015
    I've updated my top five (page 464 guys, I can't do links yet -_- ). Thanks again to all those who have gifted me :)
    Good to see so many folks are able to complete their sets! =n.n= I'll prowl through a few pages and see if I can help a bit! :smiley:

Updated my Top 5! \o/
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
    @Runzu... I've got mud drying on a wall, so I can grab a few points and send some bits here and there. I got you. You put the least expensive stuff on your top five list and hold back on the pricier items. You have not even added some of them to your wish list. ;)

I appreciate the gifting that goes on all around this place but especially those who support the members of this directory since my time does not allow me to travel much further than this thread, especially since I have to do so much farming. :smiley: My continued appreciation goes to those friends who continue to pour love gifts all over the place and have done so for years, like @Maria_Loves_Alex, to name one. Many, many thanks, Marianna, for your faithful support of fellow simmers. <3
    edited August 2015
    Thanks to @Reachsims I've updated my Top 5 again. xD Also, I try not to impose too much on folks. xD I figure that if I get enough little items that I can eventually get the set for low-cost or free, so no one has to pay for the pricier items! =n.n=

#thegiftninja

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I woke up to an awesome surprise this morning. :smiley: Thank you, @maria_loves_alex, for the Variegated Ceramic Vase, the Harvest Time painting, Trapezoid Table Lamp, and the Hewnsman Table Box. I'm getting closer to finishing off my Hewsnman collection, your kindness means a lot to me.
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Hello everyone its Saturday!!!! think I shall play some sims scrub my bathroom for the boys game night and then go on a family walk what are you all up to if you send me a gift let me know :) or even if you don't lol have a great weekend my friends I have updated to by the way lol
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
    Thank you so much @Reachsims for my lovely gifts! Absolutely gutted about Mermaid Serong but you've cheered me right up haha!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    Thank you so much @Reachsims for my lovely gifts! Absolutely gutted about Mermaid Serong but you've cheered me right up haha!

I tried gifting the sarong to you and it went through so... there is nothing to be gutted about now. ;) Before I was working on our French Medieval world, Cotes d'Ambonnay, my simself wore that outfit. I love it!

Enjoy your day @NESChic, especially the cleaning the bathroom part. LOL. Not my favorite thing to do but I can't stand a dirty bathroom. In fact my whole house can be a bit of a mess as long as the bathrooms and kitchen are clean.

@Cabelle1863 - Glad to hear your Hewnsman set is coming together for you.
    Reachsims wrote: »
    I tried gifting the sarong to you and it went through so... there is nothing to be gutted about now. ;) Before I was working on our French Medieval world, Cotes d'Ambonnay, my simself wore that outfit. I love it!
    Oh my goodness! You are the sweetest! Thank you so much!! :3<3 I love that one too! Cotes d'Ambonnay? Is it a real place or? :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    @Reachsims I am a mother of three as long as the bath room and kitchen are done its a good day lol ;)