Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    @Reachsims thank you so much for the info! I'm trying to navigate it all and understand it but I'm getting there haha!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    Thank you, WaterHornet, for the hibiscus! Yes, I'm a long time player and that's really how short my list is. :wink: I haven't gotten to play anything for a while now (omg, up to two doggies now!), but hopefully soon. Otherwise I might go crazy.... :scream:
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Reachsims thankyou for the gifts! I can use them on my sims I'm making!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member

Those last ones weren't from me, sweetheart. You really must learn to check your gift messages on the Sims 3 site. Any Sims 3 site page has tiny icons on the top right of the page. One is a little gift box. Click on that little gift box icon and a page will open up to show the last 10 gifts you have received. It will show the name of the sender as well as the message that came with each gift. :)

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks anyone who has ever gifted me something! I now own the store and you are all just marvelous for getting me here!! If there would be something I could add to my top 5 it would be names who you should help out next, but I would have way to many people I'd love to add so I'll just leave it like this.

You are all wonderful, kind and generous people!
    Post edited by SjappielovePaul on
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Reachsims wrote: »

Those last ones weren't from me, sweetheart. You really must learn to check your gift messages on the Sims 3 site. Any Sims 3 site page has tiny icons on the top right of the page. One is a little gift box. Click on that little gift box icon and a page will open up to show the last 10 gifts you have received. It will show the name of the sender as well as the message that came with each gift. :)

Sorry, :# I will look now.
    No problem @picklesthecat114 - We just want the right sender/s to receive credit for gifting you. :)

Welcome to @SjappielovePaul - Good to have you and you might want to check your gift messages also. :)
    Thank you very much Reachsims, I really like them :)

Also I've updated my top 5
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Yazmine6788Yazmine6788 Posts: 87 Member
    Updated my top 5
    Updated my top 5

@Yazmine6788 - Did you receive the four little gifts I sent for your birthday on 08/13? :|
    thankyou to @rionismyname for gifting me the U strap high heels and the bubble sleeve dress! I am going to use them on my sims! and thanks to @cristill13 (love your name btw) for the beautiful love lace dress! Sorry I didn't recognize you straight away, (I am a noob) and my messages button is broken :(
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I got the Boho Vintage Women's Collection for 120 simpoints, the Level Up Collection for free, and another set I don't quite remember for 15 simpoints or something. I think that was Everyday Kids... I set an alarm for all of them, at least I got them, lol!

I have updated my top five!

I'm only working on the Sweet Escape Nursery and the Hollywood Regency Den for now. Tha't right, Dream of India is coming up on DD this weekend, need to work on that too, but I must run a quick errand before the highway speed limit is slowed for the school zone.

No one moves when all those buses roll out and if it's anything like when I was still attending, the school is still overcrowded. :cold_sweat:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Yazmine6788Yazmine6788 Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2015
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Updated my top 5

@Yazmine6788 - Did you receive the four little gifts I sent for your birthday on 08/13? :|

Yes, it was a nice surprise to add to my birthday celebration, and thank you for the ongoing support of my quest for store ownership. The reason why I don't directly thank those who gifted me is because I plan on creating a thread once I am finished stalking the DD (I should be done mid-September), I plan on including the names of every simmer who has gifted me, or given me the opportunity to be in a contest, and I plan on helping others as well (whether it be through contests or individual gifting). I know it's not as sincere as individual "thank you's", but it is nice to let everyone know who has helped me in the past, and also let those who helped me know that I will no longer be requesting help. Even though I may not post thank you's to those who have helped me, I am genuinely grateful and appreciative of every gift I receive.

Hopefully I haven't troubled anyone who thought I didn't want to thank them, I am glad there are others who are willing to spend time and effort to give back to the Sims 3 community, and I hope to be able to join the list of members who devote some of their time to gifting. :)

(Sorry for the long post)

@Yazmine6788 - I appreciate the noble plans you have for a future thread to thank those who have gifted you after you are finished with your quest for store ownership. I'd like to suggest, however, that there is a better way to do things. People need to know you received the gifts they send your way and not have to wait for several months to find out. If one does not have the time to post a simple thank you to the sender, well... it takes longer to download and install one piece of store content than to send the thank you note. I refrain from any further gifting to those who refuse to acknowledge gifts on a timely basis and many of those here that I know, do exactly the same. That's all I have to say on the topic so we are done with that. Enjoy your new stuff.
    I have updated my top 5, thanks to Felicity1169 gifting me
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    I have updated my top five on page 464 (being a new member... gotta love it) XD
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks @reachsims for the gifts send (each one great). Sorry for the late response. And thank you to anonymous people that help me and support in the community.
    My top5 is updated here (only lights :sunglasses: )
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for my gifts. I guess I'll have to double check my wishlist... oops. But I didn't have either of those items. Sorry 'bout the confusion. I'll update my top 5 in a few.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    thankyou to @rionismyname for gifting me the U strap high heels and the bubble sleeve dress! I am going to use them on my sims! and thanks to @cristill13 (love your name btw) for the beautiful love lace dress! Sorry I didn't recognize you straight away, (I am a noob) and my messages button is broken :(

@picklesthecat114 you're welcome
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi all, I've updated my Top 5.
    Find it here. Thank you!

Happy Simming, everyone!
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thank you for the gifts from my top 5 @Reachsims! :)

I have updated my top 5
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    I am a proud owner of the Boho Vintage Woman's Collection. I got the remaining pieces for 70 SP when it was on sale earlier today! :D Thank you to everyone who helped me with the collection (I don't remember names of the top of my head other than @Reachsims) I am all kinds of excited to play now!! Such a beautiful collection.

I have updated my top 5 and wishlist. It seems my wishlist is the smallest it has ever been, lol. Thank you lovely simmers!!! Happy Simming! <3

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @Reachsims - you sneaky gifter you! Thank you for the items! <3
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    Wow! That's a lot of messages. Updated my wishlist!