Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »
    haha yeah, I'm thinking the end of September because there are a few sets that I need that don't come up on the DD until then. But I'm happy to wait. And you're right, it's crazy to think how fast this goes when you actually set out to own the store. haha But people here are also crazy generous....Speaking of which, thank you for the gift! haha I've stopped touching my WL for now. Didn't realize I was interfering with gift-giving. oops.

you are welcome Im glad there were so many people entertained by your list crazyness lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    pinkieposh wrote: »
    @RaeNic oh wow thank you for the wonderful gift. Now i just have to make sure i am up @ 3am on Sunday. Setting up my calendar now.

You're welcome! have fun waking up at 3. >_> I think I have a few of those left. lol
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi all, I've updated my Top 5.
    Find it here or in my Signature

Happy Simming, everyone!
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    @ZeeGee966 You are sweet and funny. Yes! Princess tiara is definitely a must have hair. Thank you!
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Thank you so much @reachsims for the gifts, I updated my top 5.

Hopefully these sets will go on sale soon so I can complete them.
  • laceyshattlerlaceyshattler Posts: 30 Member
    Been super busy the last couple of days, but I have finally got a chance to update my top 5 again :):)
    Its located on page 524, sorry that I still dont have links !
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @picklesthecat - It always tickles me to learn someone's first gift came from me. No wonder you've had so many questions! :smiley:

Don't forget to update Your Post here in the directory. I see you added three more things to your wish list. When you have time, you might want to get about 20 things or so on that wish list.

I will do, I was really tired when I did it and had to go to sleep lol! Again, thank you and if there is anything I can do just say :)

Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Updated my top 5!

Happy simming!! :smiley:

• friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Updated my top 5.

Thank you @friday027 @ZeeGee and @jbsquared2000 for the gifts! @jbsquared2000 I was able to pick up the homecoming set on the DD yesterday night, thank you again. I would have missed it if you hadn't said anything because I hadn't realized it was coming up. haha

Hey @RaeNic! -
    Eek. Updated my top 5! Thank you again @friday027 and @ZeeGee for the gifts!!

And I just have to say that I think I'm nearing the end of my quest. It's really exciting. I think I should own the store by the end of September. And then gift bombings shall be occurring like you wouldn't believe. lol

Hey @RaeNic ! The Store is soon yours! :D

LOL Oh dear. Sorry everyone who's visited my WL lately. But at least you thought it was fun. haha I know. Mostly I blame @friday027 she's been blasting my WL to smithereens and now I'm trying to figure out what exactly I still need and whatnot, making sure DD items and sets aren't being added and all that goodness.

@RaeNic - Okay, so I'm a shop-aholic and like shopping at your WL! I'll try not to go too crazy in the future and leave some things for others... I can't guarantee it, but I'll try! :D

I also really appreciate that you are always looking for the best bargains! That's a plus in my book and a big reason why I shop at your WL! :smiley:
    friday027 wrote: »

LOL Oh dear. Sorry everyone who's visited my WL lately. But at least you thought it was fun. haha I know. Mostly I blame @friday027 she's been blasting my WL to smithereens and now I'm trying to figure out what exactly I still need and whatnot, making sure DD items and sets aren't being added and all that goodness.

@RaeNic - Okay, so I'm a shop-aholic and like shopping at your WL! I'll try not to go too crazy in the future and leave some things for others... I can't guarantee it, but I'll try! :D

I also really appreciate that you are always looking for the best bargains! That's a plus in my book and a big reason why I shop at your WL! :smiley:

I think it seems that there were a few of us shopping in @RaeNic wishlist Im it really was fun Im glad I didnt get gift blocked lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif

I think it seems that there were a few of us shopping in @RaeNic wishlist Im it really was fun Im glad I didnt get gift blocked lol

Lol Rion! Okay, the writing is on the wall, I'll refrain, as much as possible, from being such a shop-a-holic at RaeNic's wishlist! :D
    Lol Rion! Okay, the writing is on the wall, I'll refrain, as much as possible, from being such a shop-a-holic at RaeNic's wishlist! :D

hope I did the quote right. @friday027 dont feel the need to refrain on my behalf I wont be able to gift for a lil bit I ran out of sp lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif

hope I did the quote right. @friday027 dont feel the need to refrain on my behalf I wont be able to gift for a lil bit I ran out of sp lol

I don't think you have to worry about that Rion! :smiley:

I don't think you have to worry about that Rion! :smiley:

wish I could like and lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I updated my top five! :smiley:

Still working on the Boho Vintage Women's Collection for when it comes up on DD, also working on the Sweet Escape Nursery Set for that DD and the Hollywood Regency Den that's on sale this week.

Just got the Old Town: Starter Kit for 15 simpoints (thanks again for the help @Reachsims ), now to go to bed until the 3 hours and 56 minutes before Everyday Kids comes up. I want to thank the inventor of the alarm because it's 3:24 in the morning, and I'd sleep right through that deal without it. :relieved:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    I have updated my top 5 thankyou.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=debbycanty
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Updated my top 5, pieces from the Country Livin' set that comes up on Monday's DD. Thankyou everyone for your help with getting items for Zen Again and Bohemian Garden, Zen was free yesterday and the calculator says Bohemian Garden should be free this weekend too.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    How do you guys do all this calculating?! I'm in awe and confused
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Lizzie1234 - Well, one can do all the calculating or one can simply use the CYS Calculator developed by Elianahere. With the calculator, you simply punch in the numbers for -

1. Daily deal price
    2. Regular (full) set price
    3. Normal Complete Your Set price (price when set is not on sale)

Out comes a figure and that is the cost for you, usually rounding up or down to the next 5 SimPoints. If your result is zero or a negative number, the set will most likely be free.
    @Reachsims oh ok! So how do you know DDs in advance? I thought they happened randomly?
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Aw Boho Vintage Women's is on DD today!! <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Lizzie1234 - How do we know the Daily Deals in advance? Because last year we were told by the store team that we were on the last list of the DD and that it would be a very long list and that it would repeat. Currently, we are on our FIFTH rotation. A list has been maintained for several years, the current host being Ximph. This is the thread: CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP. Information can be found in the first post. The actual list runs through several posts on the first page.

Because there are 977 items (sets, etc.) on the list, we know where we are in the list and what is on sale next. To make things easier so we could actually plan out our days, several members put together the Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet with lots of information, times of day around the world, etc. This helps us know if we need to set an alarm for 2 am to get up to grab a set when it's on sale. It might take a few minutes of reading to figure things out, but in the end, it is worth one's time because the savings are tremendous. Here is a slim version of the same spreadsheet which I normally use as it has all the information I personally need. Sorry, I don't have the time right now to go back and edit in the exact people we should credit for all of this goodness, but I am sure they understand because a lot of this information is available due to a collective effort on the part of many. I hope this helps. :)
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for another great gift. I'm on my way to update my top 5 on page 485 and to update my wishlist. Happy simming to all!