Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well that was eventful...

Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims (2000)
I think I just had the most eventful 3 day rotation :D

I was playing my Sanchez family consisting of newly weds Marty and Ruth.

They went on vacation to Three Lakes where Marty befriended Bigfoot and asked him to move in

snapshot_82d39c33_42d93861.jpg

Happy Timez did not last when they moved home...

snapshot_82d39c33_62d9419b.jpg

Ruth and Bigfoot went off to work and Marty, who was feeling outdoorsy after his trip to the mountains, decided to watch the clouds...SECONDS later....

snapshot_82d39c33_62d94281.jpg

snapshot_82d39c33_22d9427a.jpg

Ruth comes home and becomes a patrol officer and a widow...and later goes insane

snapshot_82d39c33_e2d942b2.jpg

snapshot_82d39c33_62d942c5.jpg

snapshot_82d39c33_02d9447c.jpg

And I guess she is following in the footsteps of Brandi Broke because....

snapshot_82d39c33_42d94492.jpg

She's pregnant!

Things are going to be interesting because Ruth and Bigfoot don't really get along LOL!
I think I'm going to make it the mission of her child to go to university and get into the paranormal track and resurrect his/her father. But I can't decide if I want her to remarry!

Anyways...anything exciting happening in your games? o:)

Post edited by Jinx23 on

Comments

• KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    See....this is something we'll never have in TS4. lol
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    Wow, such and evenful story so far, lol! What, may I ask, is Bigffoot doing to Marty in the top pic. I've never invited Bigfoot home, so I've only really witnessed some basic interactions. Is that a bear hug?? :smile:
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    @actuallyitsjessica it's a special interaction called give big foot hug, I think it's hilarious haha
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    This thread just made me go and reinstall TS2. Best game ever xD
  • actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    It definitely is, yes! Lol
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    This thread just made me go and reinstall TS2. Best game ever xD
    Good to hear :p there are so many random scenarios to play out in this game!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Oh, No! What a twist the game threw your family. O.O
  • simmysimmysimmysimsimmysimmysimmysim Posts: 476 Member
    I was playing when I got a text in real life. I looked away for a second and replied and when I looked back to the screen one of my sims had died and the kitchen was on fire! His wife later had his baby and they live happily in Veronaville.
  • arielsimmerarielsimmer Posts: 38 New Member
    That's so interesting. That's why I like TS2, there's so many things that can happen!
  • winterlocwinterloc Posts: 348 Member
    HI Jinx23,
    I want to say I loved your story and yes it reminds me of Brandi Broke. I really want to tell you that your pictures are stunning. I love how your sims 2 characters look so 3 Dimensional. I can see every bit of detail in the bricks on the wall of the house the flowers your sims. Beautiful. I do not think my sims ever looked that good. Keep up the good stories. It was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.
    Your simmy friend,
    Winterloc