Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited August 2015
    How do I check my gifts? @Reachsims
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @Cabelle1863 hopefully I'll get some ads so I can help you and others out some more :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited August 2015
    There are several ways but these are the easiest, I suppose. Log into the Sims 3 Store and check there. You can also go to your wish list and see that something there is checked off as owned. Also, on the top right of the page should be a little gift icon with a number next to it. You can click on that and read the message. Then download your gift. If you need more help, just ask. :) Enjoy!

Edit: @picklesthecat114
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    @Cabelle1863 Thank you for the adorable towels! =n.n=

Updated my Top 5. :)
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
    Reachsims wrote: »
    There are several ways but these are the easiest, I suppose. Log into the Sims 3 Store and check there. You can also go to your wish list and see that something there is checked off as owned. Also, on the top right of the page should be a little gift icon with a number next to it. You can click on that and read the message. Then download your gift. If you need more help, just ask. :) Enjoy!

Edit: @picklesthecat114

There is nothing :/

edited August 2015
    @picklesthecat114 - Okay, go to this page, Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor. It should show that you own it. Let's hope so. Download and enjoy it in your game.

It's missing from your wish list (for any of us to see) so that means you own it.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    @shayleajay thank you so much for my gift! The hair is so beautiful! <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    @picklesthecat114 - Okay, go to this page, Gift Of Speech Baby Monitor. It should show that you own it. Let's hope so. Download and enjoy it in your game.

It did! Thankyou I really appreciate it! :) thankyou
    @picklesthecat114 - You might want to add a few less expensive things to your wish list so you can get some more experience in receiving gifts. <3 You're very welcome. I hope it will bring you some added fun.
    edited August 2015
    @Reachsims it will! I will do. :)

it was the first store gift i ever have received!
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    @picklesthecat - It always tickles me to learn someone's first gift came from me. No wonder you've had so many questions! :smiley:

Don't forget to update Your Post here in the directory. I see you added three more things to your wish list. When you have time, you might want to get about 20 things or so on that wish list.
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    You are welcome @AmofOz. Wishing everyone a great day :) .
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @picklesthecat114 if you get a lot of gifts they might not all show on your gift message page but if you go to purchase history it will show all of them and you can download them from there the only bad thing is you cant see the messages that came with them also a way to tell if you have gifts is email with whatever email address you used to set up your sims 3 store account
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Eek. Updated my top 5! Thank you again @friday027 and @ZeeGee for the gifts!!

And I just have to say that I think I'm nearing the end of my quest. It's really exciting. I think I should own the store by the end of September. And then gift bombings shall be occurring like you wouldn't believe. lol
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Good morning all,

Thank you again @Reachsims and @Cabelle1863 :)

I have updated my list.
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    I just got the Ultralounge dining for 20 off DD. :)
    Until came to the forums I never dreamed of owning sets. I just added items I liked to my wishlist and bought them when I had enough points from watching ads. Thank you all so much x0x
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »

And I just have to say that I think I'm nearing the end of my quest. It's really exciting. I think I should own the store by the end of September. And then gift bombings shall be occurring like you wouldn't believe. lol

you would be surprized how fast it goes at the end I didnt think I would be done till october lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »

you would be surprized how fast it goes at the end I didnt think I would be done till october lol

i moved and when i loked through the store i added 12 things over 2 days but they never made it here because my friends are sneaky. so reach doesn't get upset with me i will say that i've been stalking adds for the last hour so i can do damage again.
    edited August 2015
    haha yeah, I'm thinking the end of September because there are a few sets that I need that don't come up on the DD until then. But I'm happy to wait. And you're right, it's crazy to think how fast this goes when you actually set out to own the store. haha But people here are also crazy generous....Speaking of which, thank you for the gift! haha I've stopped touching my WL for now. Didn't realize I was interfering with gift-giving. oops.
    @RaeNic - CRAZY! I tell you that last half hour on your wish list was crazy! I had planned on doing a little shopping for you but I got a phone call and it ended up being a bit extended so I had five tabs open and I was farming the ads, as they say. About every minute, I refreshed all the tabs and the images and the total items on your wish list were going up and down and up and down and up and up. I don't know who exactly was gifting while RaeNic tried to keep up but it was so much fun to see it all. Thank you!

Thanks also to the friends who were helping Pickles. <3

@friendsfan367 YAY! I hope you had a most successful harvest! :mrgreen:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    [
    @RaeNic - CRAZY! I tell you that last half hour on your wish list was crazy! I had planned on doing a little shopping for you but I got a phone call and it ended up being a bit extended so I had five tabs open and I was farming the ads, as they say. About every minute, I refreshed all the tabs and the images and the total items on your wish list were going up and down and up and down and up and up. I don't know who exactly was gifting while RaeNic tried to keep up but it was so much fun to see it all. Thank you!

Thanks also to the friends who were helping Pickles. <3

@friendsfan367 YAY! I hope you had a most successful harvest! :mrgreen:

i'm working on it its over 200 but i want more more points = more damage.

LOL Oh dear. Sorry everyone who's visited my WL lately. But at least you thought it was fun. haha I know. Mostly I blame @friday027 she's been blasting my WL to smithereens and now I'm trying to figure out what exactly I still need and whatnot, making sure DD items and sets aren't being added and all that goodness.
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    @RaeNic oh wow thank you for the wonderful gift. Now i just have to make sure i am up @ 3am on Sunday. Setting up my calendar now.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel