Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shayleajay's thankyou!!!! thread

shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Wow it hasn't even been very long and thanks to the kindness and generosity of so many people I've completed several sets. I see so many people have thankyou threads because there is just so many people to thank so I've decided to join in and do the same.

Thankyou to all my awesome, kind, amazing gifters.
@Reachsims
@frozenorangejuic
@rnramey
@Readalot1
@jbsquared2000
@rionismyname
@pangolin22
@debbycanty
@simgeek79
@scillakees
@maria_loves_alex
@Cabelle1863
@WaterHornet
@MotherSuperior2
@ApparentlyAwesome
@muminek85
@MeanMasterJay
@23kels89
@PetaT
@AMofOz
@TashaGoesMew
@5W33TH34RT
@NESChic
@NagyGina
@gnlovew
@Taw3001
@Ceea
@teanias
@Bluebomber21
@Ava_Rose86
@XxEquestrian95xX
@bluegayle_
@charlotteprice
@Duissane
@xsullenlyxstonedx
@KittyKat8103
@SeriphinaFyie
@StephSteb
@fairygirl7
@pinkieposh
@Felicity1169
@rednpurplesunset
@R3imiu
@seagull-simmer
@Kaela_87
@jerrinicci
@jg232ar
@equuest

These link to my pictures of the sets in use further down the thread. I'm trying really hard not to use the money cheats so sometimes it takes a while for my sims to save up enough money to do a remodel of a room.

Bohemian Garden
Stones Throw Greenhouse
Make a Wish Compilation (which I was able to get from being gifted and gaining the sets Faire Folk Attire, the Faire Folk furniture sets and Happily Ever After clothes and hairstyles)
Country Livin'
Palace of Versailles
Farm Fresh Folk
Sweet Escape Nursery and Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
My Libaray using Gothic Home Office and the Pallas Bookshelves from the Regal Living set.
tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
Post edited by shayleajay on

Comments

• shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Thankyou to @rionismyname @Reachsims @debbycanty in helping me collect pieces from the Zen Again set. Your help got it up to 34% and when it went on DD today it was free for me :smiley:

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Yay! That's wonderful. Don't forget to update your post in the Gifting Directory. With your purchase (for free) your post is out of date. Have fun with your game! :smiley:
    A special thankyou to @rionismyname for the Stones Throw Greenhouse! I've wanted that set so badly for ages and it was so kind of you to get it for me. And because of that the Best of 2012 Compilation was at 54% and free! And the January 2012 Compilation was only 85pts! All the premium content that comes with those that I didn't have before I have now.
    You are awesome!

Thankyou @Reachsims for the Warbling Wind chimes, that was one of the first things I ever added to my wishlist when I first got TS3. I love wind chimes too, I have one made from pink geode slices irl and it sounds beautiful.

It sounds lovely @Shayleajay. I bought my mother one from slices of geode too, a few years back. It hangs inside a breezy window and gives off a lovely tinkle. I guess it sounds a bit like glass hitting glass. I'm so happy you like it. It's wonderful in-game too. <3
    Thankyou @Reachsims @frozenorangejuic @rnramey for your help with Bohemian Garden! It was free for me on the DD today ^_^ you guys are awesome!!! B)B)B)B)B)B)

That is fantastic and I am so glad you were able to get it at no cost. I am sure it will be worth the wait as there are so many nice pieces in the set. B) Very cool, indeed.
    edited August 2015
    Thankyou @scillakees for all the clothes from the Faire Folk clothing set. B) When it went up on DD it was only 65 points ^_^ Now my fairies will have clothing that suits them :smiley:
    Post edited by shayleajay on

edited August 2015
    Thankyou @debbycanty @Reachsims @maria_loves_alex @WaterHornet for your help with the Country Livin' set! You guys are awesome!! It was free on DD today. B)B)B)B)B)
    Now I'm off to play with my new chickens ^_^

Awesomeness! You're so very welcome. Good luck tomorrow with the Zen set too. :3
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Excellent . :)
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    YES! Getting a set for free just, there's no feeling like it :smiley: Congrats :D
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Awesome! have fun with your chickens :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    Thankyou @Reachsims @MotherSuperior2 for your help with the Imperial Bedroom Zen set!!! I can never have too much asian furniture ;)B)

You're welcome, @Shayleajay. Mosup and I mean to serve. B) I agree. I can never have enough Asian content in my game.
    edited August 2015
    Wow @Reachsims THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH for the Prism Art Studio. I'll save that 10$ of mine for something later then... or maybe buy some coffee with it :p . Been without coffee for 2 weeks (tried to get off that stuff, so hard on my stomach) and I cannot handle 3 kids without caffeine, even tried green tea and it's just not as satisfying LOL. Plus I prefer to drink my tea when I'm relaxing, not chasing after three maniacs. :D

Oh my, Shaleajay! How could you go two weeks without coffee? I once was in Thailand for a visit and ordered some coffee and there, they put a bit of butter in it and it is very strong. At the time, I was used to drinking the lighter Colombian coffee the husband favored and not my favorite, extra dark French roast. Anyway, to make it palatable, I ended up adding a mix of half water to it. I had a nasty headache for a couple days as I got accustomed to drinking a lot less coffee during my stay. Something that might interest you in case you are unaware, French roast has the least amount of caffeine and it is the mildest on the stomach. It has less acid due to the longer roasting time. It is roasted until it starts to smoke (and before it catches fire) and that is why it has a delicious note of smokiness. Yum. With three children, I hope you can go back to enjoying a bit of good coffee. :)

Enjoy the venue. I'm so glad to help you out some. By the way, when the marriage ended, I dumped out the Colombian and got my French roast back, to boot. LOL. Who says there is no silver lining to find in the ugliest stormy cloud? :blush:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome. Just a thought, give the calming tea to the kids? ;)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited August 2015
    @Reachsims French roast is my favourite too, I usually get a big bag of beans and grind them myself, tastes so good freshly ground. The bag is only 14$ and it lasts me a good 3-4 months. Mom loves the Colombian and I gave in to my need for coffee today and had some, I had to thin it with extra water and put about 4tsps of sugar in it to make it palatable.
    I think part of the problem was I was drinking too much of it LOL, maybe I'll try to limit myself to 1 cup a day.

@mothersuperior2 ROFL I don't know if I could get them to stay still long enough to drink it! If they get too crazy I just send them outside to play in the backyard, at least it's summer and its nice out most days.

I grind my own too and it's just best that way. I drink mine black with no extra stuff. Some years ago, I bought an Italian espresso pot and I make it in there. I use a very small coffee cup (4-5 oz.) and so I get four small cups out of one pot. Sometimes, I drink them all in one day and sometimes, some gets left until the next morning but I used to drink an entire 12 Cup coffee maker's worth in one day, so I have cut way down over the years but I hope to always be able to enjoy a little bit. :smiley:
    It's been pouring with rain here for a few days, a couple of my grandsons popped in earlier and were soaked. Nice that you have the good weather, and your kids are still enjoying the outdoors. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    :D They're not mine, I just babysit, practically a part-time nanny cause I've been doing this so long and so much. Been looking after them for 3yrs now, 3-4days a week. Started with just the oldest girl when she was 4, then they had a baby, and then got custody of her soon-to-be-husbands' son.
    I get to go home and escape the insanity at the end of the day LOL. I've gone from wanting a whole brood of kids one day to wanting one... maybe two. :D
    I adore these tiny crazy people but I think 3 is my limit, she promised me no more babies, the little one was technically an "accident" LOL.

Bit like having grandchildren then, very nice when they visit ... :D

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    The icecream-maker is awesome!!! thankyou @muminek85 !!