❄️ The official gameplay trailer for Snowy Escape just dropped! ❄️ You can watch it here.
October 23 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.
You are browsing an archived read-only section of the forums. Looking for The Sims 3 Help Center? Click here!

Sims 4 Moblie Phone app

You know everyone always has there phone with them and since we all love the Sims 4 what if there was an app or it. I figured if they can make an app for a bunch of other computer games I'm pretty sure they can do something for the Sims 4 they can probably make it slightly similar to the Sims free play but not as boring.

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 11,092 Member
    edited August 2015
    My main problem is :

- When I'm at home, I don't use my tablet because I use my computer.
    - When I'm outside, I use my tablet but I haven't got wireless networks (No wi-fi, no 4G/3G).

I can't play The Sims FreePlay so I'm frustrated.

If they could do an offline game, it will be wonderful.
  • frose6678frose6678 Posts: 58 Member
    I just think that its so much better than playing the sims 4 because for one thing they don't do anything and you can't really do much with the sims @LeGardePourpre
  • AkeelneyAkeelney Posts: 115 Member
    It'd probably be very laggy and wouldn't work well and then people would complain and EA would just lose a lot of money to be honest.
    What makes you say that @akeelney ?
  • AkeelneyAkeelney Posts: 115 Member
    frose6678 wrote: »
    What makes you say that @akeelney ?

Because it'd be too complex to work on iPhone. The Sims is a complicated game in itself and there's too many features to be added to iPhone. i.e the houses, the interactions and stuff.
    It is not that complicated and also doesn't the sims freeplay have a lot of features as well @akeelney