The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    I thought about trying to finish this series off this weekend but my spirit isn't into at the moment so hopefully I'll be able to pick it up next week.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Tired? Hope all is well.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited August 2015
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Tired? Hope all is well.

In a way I am. But I'll be okay. It also doesn't help that after the last 3 episodes, I'll been done with everything for a while. I don't have a whole lot of material to start anything else at the moment.
    Ahhh, I see. Not ready to be done with it...with everything, kinda?
    forum_final.png

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Tired? Hope all is well.

In a way I am. But I'll be okay. It also doesn't help that after the last 3 episodes, I'll been done with everything for a while. I don't have a whole lot of material to start anything else at the moment.

Could it be time for another collab? :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Ahhh, I see. Not ready to be done with it...with everything, kinda?

Yeah. I haven't even started on anything new really. I'm just playing until something worth writing about occurs.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Tired? Hope all is well.

Could it be time for another collab? :)

I don't think if I can pull off another S-GAS type thing. lol
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member

Me neither. But I think it might be time for something smaller...I miss working with you all!

Me neither. But I think it might be time for something smaller...I miss working with you all!

Well I think last time we talked about down-sizing the events. But what can really do with game-awareness at this point?

Well I think last time we talked about down-sizing the events. But what can really do with game-awareness at this point?

Oh! I'm not even thinking game-awareness! Though, maybe it could just be part of it if we want. I was thinking...something new! You know--something they won't expect. eyes the crowd

Maybe for the fall...prep now, launch in the fall.
    I am SO over game-awareness. I do like Sim consciousness, though, but that's just the way Sims are. Conscious little digital guys.

What about a picnic?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    A holiday special?
    edited August 2015
    A holiday special?
    I am SO over game-awareness. I do like Sim consciousness, though, but that's just the way Sims are. Conscious little digital guys.

What about a picnic?

Oooo...maybe each person could host a holiday at their home!! Family/friends traditions. Like in my house we bake cookies every year! I would love it if my Simmy friends came and baked cookies with me!

This is just a thought...a very quick, not thought through thought. So...suggestions/new ideas are more than welcomed. haha.
    A holiday special?

What about a picnic?

Oooo...maybe each person could host a holiday at their home!! Family/friends traditions. Like in my house we bake cookies every year! I would love it if my Simmy friends came and baked cookies with me!

This is just a thought...a very quick, not thought through thought. So...suggestions/new ideas are more than welcomed. haha.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Where we each host a party for one of the 4 major holidays. You know Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
    A holiday special?

What about a picnic?

I was actually thinking the same thing. Where we each host a party for one of the 4 major holidays. You know Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

Ooo! Yay! That would be cool. PM?
    And don't forget Plum Day!

We've also got Purple Day coming up soon, too! Well, Dec. 1.

Ok. So I've been playing a bit over the past few days and I've finally made a choice to who my bachelor is for next season.

To anyone whose reading this today, consider this a heads-up. After the season finale of Love Shot, I'm going to begin another casting call for Love Shot 2 and I'm going to be looking for girls. And this time around I want skilled sims, at least 3 on one main skill.

I'll start a new thread sometime next week, the casting will be probably 3 weeks to a 1 month.

If you got a pretty lady sitting in your gallery, you've go time to get her skills up.

That is all.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hmmm.....sounds like a plan! I'm definitely going to try and work on this. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yay. I cant wait to see who you chose!
    edited August 2015
    20047186734_0e91842d5c_c.jpg

Ep. 13 – “Rendezvous in the Woods”

Alone in the woods with Dumb-Abs, D.D. finds herself occupied with her own vapidness.
    Ooooh, was about to take a nap, but gotta check this out first!
    forum_final.png

This was great. Really looking forward to what she and Shy Guy get into. Nap time!
    forum_final.png

This was great. Really looking forward to what she and Shy Guy get into. Nap time!

My thoughts, exactly! Soon as this chapter closed, I was thinking Shy Guy... which suits her better, a guy obsessed with his bod or a guy obsessed with bots?

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    This chapter was like utter classic stuff. I mean, wow. I am not sure how Shy Guy is going to top it. I just hope he can get his head out of bot county and start paying attention to the living breathing woman in front of him. *knocks Nigel upside the head* "Wake up, Nigel!"
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I have several with max skills in several areas. Do you want max skills? (Love your updates! Just got caught up!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg