Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the sims 4 on windows 10

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    tkwolf wrote: »
    If you don't mind me side tracking. I just need to get this off my chest.

I'm jealous of you guys who are on windows. I took the bait and switched to the imac two years ago. It's not all that bad, mac is good but it's too simple. I really miss windows.

You should've stayed on windows! You could've always done a dual boot (or in my case quintuple boot) hackintosh!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Hubby and I got the icon in the taskbar, so he went ahead and signed up to upgrade in July. I'm waiting to see if it messes his computer up before I even consider upgrading.

I waited a long, long time to go to Win 7 from XP (the best imho). I missed the Vista mess, and after seeing and hearing about the difficulty people were having with learning 8 and 8.1 I feel as though I dodged several bullets. I'm totally happy with Win 7 and tbh, just don't trust
    Win 10...yet. :/

Actually, I was hesitant to use Windows 8 cuz I was used to 7 and 8 starts up your computer right to the big Start menu instead of your desktop. But 8.1 is better cuz you can choose to get your computer to go straight to the desktop once you login. And it almost feels like I'm using 7 except that every time I need to hit start on the bottom left, it will take me to the screen with all the apps. But the apps are literally just the same things you would have on your program list.
    Anyway, I saw that for 10, they're bringing back the Start thing they had in 7 (so that means when you hit the Start button, it won't go to a different screen with your programs or apps).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Mei-Len666Mei-Len666 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited August 2015
    I looked it up and if you go to Windows Compatible Center it'll tell you what games are and are not Compatible with Windows 10.

So The Sims 4 and 3 are Compatible with Windows 10. The Sims 2 and 1 not so much. And if you have MODS you might also have a problem.