Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help!!!

1445614456 Posts: 349 New Member
I really want to buy this pack but I don't know whether it is accurate.

Is it really like the fashions from 1970s-90s?

Thanks
xx

Comments

• mkane1804mkane1804 Posts: 8 New Member
    well it has some stuff but most of it is out of the stuff pack and for $20 i'd say don't buy it
  • ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    It doesn't represent enough, in my opinion, of the style of the decades; but it offers enough to have given me an inordinate amount of fun using what is there. Probably, if they had released them separately, they could have had more. Whether it's worth it or not, depends on what you want in the game, I guess.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2015
    Maybe if they included some of the outfits for the teens it would be worth it. Of all the stuff packs this one was the biggest let down for me. Oops, sorry, I didn't realize this was asked back in 2014. Anyways just saying incase anyone reads this in the future.
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I liked it but I did feel like there was a lot missing that should have been in there. If you still want it I'd say go for it. I defiantly use it a LOT but I really wish there were more iconic items.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    bringing this topic up, lmao. I only got it for the athletic outfit.
    B00A39IEO2.03.lg.jpg
    Two girls in the back, CASt'd... not my photo! :blush:
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I love it (not) that since the forum re-vamp there are no separate topics for each pack any more. So you get all these old "is this pack worth it" threads without any clue what pack people are talking about. Unless there's a photo. :smile:
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    I've looked at reviews on youtube and people arent that over-the-moon about it but if you are a HUGE fan of those era's then i guess go for it lol
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123