Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I've updated my Top Five.

I'm still working on the Drifter's Desire set for later on and then the Le Cirque Esprit set! :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you very much for the gifts @Reachsims ! <3

My top 5 has been updated! :smiley:
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited April 2016
    The top five in my wishlist are random pretty things.
    Wishlist link is in my signature.

1. Corset and Blouse (75sp)
    2. Patches (61sp)
    3. D-stroyed Teen (47sp)
    4. Grimmy Leather (40sp)
    5. Boho Crafty (75sp)

Thankyou to all the wonderful generous people who have gifted me!!
    Post edited by shayleajay on
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    I received a rain of gifts today. :D Thank you very much to @mothersuperior2 @cristill13 and @reachsims . I am ready for to redeem the sets which I was working.
    My top 5 has been updated here
    And useful tips by @reachsims for better performance on this thread. It was good to read them.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    You're so very welcome @MegaMauricio.
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Can you add me please, and also, I don't really get this... How does it work?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Can you add me please, and also, I don't really get this... How does it work?

You might need to reread the opening post of the thread. I cannot add you until you have followed the instructions. There are thousands of examples on this thread. By looking at a few of the first pages, you should get the idea. ;)

Check out this perfect example by @AMofOz of what your post might look like. This post is especially nice because it tells us a little bit about this simmer. If you have more questions, you can ask on my wall.
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited September 2015
    The Diry No More Changing And Bathing Station
    Riddled Waves Front
    Classic Gumball Machine
    Nautical living
    Critter Comforts And Forest Bedrooms

Post edited by picklesthecat114 on
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • The_Oreo_FoxThe_Oreo_Fox Posts: 2 New Member
    edited September 2015
    My Sims 3 username is Sly_Oreo_Cooper - I'm kinda new here but here we go: in my wishlist, the items are already in order so you don't have to go searching for them ;) I don't really have that many anyway but my top 5 would have to be:

Ink Drop Poker Pocket Shirt - 50 SimPoints

Teen Mosher - 75 SimPoints

Tear Through This Teen - 84 SimPoints

The Inside-Outfit - 69 SimPoints

Bearly On Time Clock - 28 SimPoints

Thank you so much for taking your time to gift these for people, very appreciated :D
    Post edited by The_Oreo_Fox on
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you so much to @ApparentlyAwesome for the gift of such a beautiful hairstyle! So kind :3<3
    Wishlist and top 5 updated :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    edited August 2015
    I'm kinda new here but here we go...

Thank you so much for taking your time to gift these for people, very appreciated :D
    Thank you! I would be happy to add you to the Gifting Directory but first I need to know what your name is on the Sims 3 site. There is no The_Oreo_Fox wish list there. You can post again, rather than edit if you like, because you need 30 posts to be a full member. I'm going to give your post a "like" to help you out but I will add you when I have your Sims 3 name.

Edit: Please forgive my poor manners. WELCOME!!! Pull up a chair, grab a :cookie: and have some fun. :)
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    @Reachsims Thanks for the tip. I didn't even think about how hard it is finding stuff in my wishlist. I've fixed it now. Thanks again!
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thanks to @Cabelle1863 and @rnramey , I have updated my Top 5 once again!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Thanks to a lot of lovely simmers (notably @scillakees , @Reachsims , @charlotteprice , @angeljess26 and @cristill13 ) I got the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set for 125 points! My Top 5 is updated here to reflect my new focus on the Buccaneer's Bounty and the Loud, Fast, Clash - Bedroom set.
    You're welcome enjoy your new stuff
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    Thank you so much to @ApparentlyAwesome for the gift of such a beautiful hairstyle! So kind :3<3
    Wishlist and top 5 updated :D

You're welcome! Glad I could help! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg

You're welcome! Glad I could help! :smiley:

Except now you have me chasing yet another set from the store! ;) seriously though, so kind :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    @Cabelle1863 I was going through this thread once more and saw your post about having issues downloading from the store. Just last night I got 10 gifts in my inbox from a contest I placed in and the launcher simply refused to download anything. I've tried everything from soup to nuts (except for running the Repair function in Origin since the last time I did that it messed my game up so I'm not doing that again) to no avail. Attempting to close the launcher popped up a message that said "The download process is running. Do you want to cancel this operation and close?" Clicking yes crashed the launcher and required a hard process stop in the Task Manager. I eventually let it run overnight with this supposed download occurring and this morning it said the process had failed, the download timed out or something like that. I'm currently trying again right now to see if it behaves, hoping it was just some kind of server maintenance or something like that. Did you ever get it sorted out? If so what did you do to get it working again? I was so psyched to add new content to my game and finally play and then this happened and totally derailed that idea...

@Reachsims thanks for the "just because" gift! You're much too kind...you guys keep this up and you're going to spoil me! :wink:
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    @WaterHornet, luckily it started working again this morning. It must have been something with the Store server, because it began to work properly without me doing anything. I was able to download and install everything, though sometimes I have to shut down and restart the launcher each time I want to download something. I'm not sure what's up with that, but it's not bothering me much because at least it downloads.
    Well it would appear that @Reachsims just absolutely wiped my Wishlist clean! I have no idea how to thank you! You're such a kind, generous person! I tried to return the favour but you have an empty Wishlist and are sponsoring the lottery I wanted to nominate you for!
    So sweet, honestly I have no words <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    @Lizzie1234 - I have not had a wish list in several years, thanks to friends who killed me with kindness long ago. As is often said around here and elsewhere, pay it forward, when you can. Thank you for your lovely comment and attempt at sending me something. *Hugs* - <3

And to the others, thank you for your kind messages. You all are so much fun to work for! :mrgreen:
  • blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    Top 5 updated.
    Wishlist updated.

:)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 - I have not had a wish list in several years, thanks to friends who killed me with kindness long ago. As is often said around here and elsewhere, pay it forward, when you can. Thank you for your lovely comment and attempt at sending me something. *Hugs* - <3

And to the others, thank you for your kind messages. You all are so much fun to work for! :mrgreen:
    I will try hard to pay it forward, inspired by your kindness! <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi all, I've updated my Top 5.
    Find it here or in my Signature

Happy Simming, everyone! :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

Top 5 and Wishlist updated :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    I've been a bit busy with the fall semester starting. But I really wanna try to knock out Luxe Loungewear & Boho Vintage Woman's Collection before the sale goes away. If anyone wants to help feel free!!! Thank you in advance.

My updated top 5 and wishlist
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5