Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope that we will get an anniversary update for TS4 in September!

What things you think they should include in the next free update?
I want these (not including toddlers since they won't probably come anytime soon, if never):
- Terrain tools
- More hair colours
- World editing tools
- Non-automatic culling or completely removed culling
- Ability to change Sims' relationships to boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse in CAS
- Colour wheel

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No toddlers?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    No toddlers?
    Why should I think they will release toddlers next month if they haven't even started work on them? :/
  • GlossellaGlossella Posts: 93 Member
    @MDancer9112 I would cry.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    What things you think they should include in the next free update?
    I want these (not including toddlers since they won't probably come anytime soon, if never):
    - Terrain tools
    - More hair colours
    - World editing tools
    - Non-automatic culling or completely removed culling
    - Ability to change Sims' relationships to boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse in CAS
    - Colour wheel

I just really want my services and carpools back at this point. Since toddlers might only come next year :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    Since my game is barely waking my CPU up, I would like a fully featured CASt. Maxis can't look me in the eyes and then tell me without laughing that the game wouldn't be able to handle it.
  • MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Glossella wrote: »
    @MDancer9112 I would cry.

Same here.
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    Since my game is barely waking my CPU up, I would like a fully featured CASt. Maxis can't look me in the eyes and then tell me without laughing that the game wouldn't be able to handle it.

This. A thousand times this :)

I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    I agree with more hair colours, I'd love to have more shades of blonde, pink, purple, and maybe ombre colouring added in there too. I'd also love to see more traits and/or aspirations.
    duck.jpg
  • PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    I hope they have something nice planned.

And I feel we've been waiting long enough for the culling to be adjusted.

EA ... please, fix it. :'(

:)
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    Well.. on this note.. when you open your TS4 game, what does the big '15' thought bubble that goes up over the green ghosts head, mean? Was that always there? (I haven't opened my game in months).
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »
    Well.. on this note.. when you open your TS4 game, what does the big '15' thought bubble that goes up over the green ghosts head, mean? Was that always there? (I haven't opened my game in months).

Huh?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,585 Member
    Ohhh- Maybe a new MySim statue to find. The fun we'll have searching for it in our gardens or in the rocks. Sqwueeet! :heart:
  • Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »

Huh?

Hmm.. My load screen has the big group photo of the sims (mortimer and bella, plus a bunch of others). If you watch it, a thought bubble with '15' goes above the ghosts head.. but maybe it's super old because I rarely play this game.

And to clarify.. by load screen, I mean when it's loaded, and you can click to play, see the gallery, etc.. Not the plumbomb screen.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Sim_Lucent I think that was to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Sims. That new screen was made with that in mind, plus the gnome on the bottom is celebrating 15 years of the Sims too.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Imagine if this happened:

Happy anniversary simmers, Here's a trash compactor!

You only get 1/9001 of the trash compactor. To get the other 9000 you must sell your house and send the deed to EA
    I'm back!
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited August 2015
    I would love to see more hair colors maybe be able to do highlights etc. I would also like to be able to adjust the needs individually as well as the friendship. I would also like to be able to decide if they want something to drink from the refrigerator, they leave empty glasses everywhere !!!
    Please no more gnomes, and let everyone know if the toddlers they want are coming or not, and when, why keep them dangling and having to mention them in every post.....I personally would rather have pets.
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    What day in September is it?

And I'd like to see a colour wheel tbh.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Rayeee18 wrote: »

I think it's September 2nd!
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Rayeee18 wrote: »

I think it's September 2nd!
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Toddlers would be great and then you could have a mommy and me club with Get Together,lol.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    It's bound to be a gnome... *sigh*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    All aboard the hype train! >:)
    boldstate-hype-train.png
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    All aboard the hype train! >:)
    boldstate-hype-train.png

WOOT WOOT!
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer