Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    I updated my Top 5
    And I updated my Wishlist

Thank you very much @maria_loves_alex and, @ApparentlyAwesome, you are really awesome :D Haha
    Updated my Top 5
    Updated my Wishlist

<3
    Updated my Top 5
    Updated my Wishlist

Thank you <3
  • IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts, Reachsims and WaterHornet! I had some trouble with the game so I couldn't play for a while. I finally decided to reinstall everything, which is kinda annoying but these gifts really made my day. :blush: Updated my list. :smiley:
  • IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    And thank you again, Reachsims! This hair is so beautiful I don't even know why it wasn't in my top 5. I can't wait to see it in my game! :smiley:
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome @runzu! (:

Thank you so very much for the gifts @NagyGina and @ZeeGee966! :blush:
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    Updated my top five here

Thank you @Reachsims for the(as you put it)"rad hair". And @jbsquared2000 thanks for the hair and yes, you heard correctly. I am down to only female hair not part of sets. :)
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
    tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
    I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Thank you @ZeeGee for the gift and actually, I've been trying to keep my wishlist more manageable. XD I have NO IDEA who coded the sims 3 store site, but it's such a mess. The wishlist is so frustrating to use. It's like a really dated website from BEFORE TS3. There's no batch selection, no auto sort of any kind, sometimes the order doesn't save and it lags when dragging items. The store itself just makes me rage face all over the place. LOL Sorry for the rant! :D

Thank you also to the ninja gifter @WaterHornet for all the stuffs! You are seriously awesome. Putting in work to spread positivity & shiny gifts! :smile:

Updated my Top 5. :smile:
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    runzu wrote: »
    ...I have NO IDEA who coded the sims 3 store site, but it's such a mess. The wishlist is so frustrating to use. It's like a really dated website from BEFORE TS3. There's no batch selection, no auto sort of any kind, sometimes the order doesn't save and it lags when dragging items. The store itself just makes me rage face all over the place. LOL Sorry for the rant! :D

I agree. It's just a mess of a completely outdated style! We should be able to grab a whole group of items and buy for ourselves or another simmer, the whole group, not this ridiculous one item at a time thing. Ugh. I love gifting but the store makes it less pleasing due to the antiquated site.

I sent you a little something to ease your pain and suffering @Runzu.

Reachsims wrote: »
    ...I have NO IDEA who coded the sims 3 store site, but it's such a mess. The wishlist is so frustrating to use. It's like a really dated website from BEFORE TS3. There's no batch selection, no auto sort of any kind, sometimes the order doesn't save and it lags when dragging items. The store itself just makes me rage face all over the place. LOL Sorry for the rant! :D

I agree. It's just a mess of a completely outdated style! We should be able to grab a whole group of items and buy for ourselves or another simmer, the whole group, not this ridiculous one item at a time thing. Ugh. I love gifting but the store makes it less pleasing due to the antiquated site.

I sent you a little something to ease your pain and suffering @Runzu.

@Reachsims I think one of my biggest gripes is not being able to open tabs with the items on the wishlist through middle-clicking/right-clicking or being able to copy link address. Bleh. I'm always hoping for someone to make a theme or a style to fix that monstrosity. xD

Also, thank you sooo, sooo much for the gifts, especially that set! That's so nice of you! ; u;
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Updated my top five and nothing on it is over 50 simpoints. :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @Reachsims I think one of my biggest gripes is not being able to open tabs with the items on the wishlist through middle-clicking/right-clicking or being able to copy link address. Bleh. I'm always hoping for someone to make a theme or a style to fix that monstrosity. xD

Hi @runzu - sorry to jump in, but wanted to mention that @ciane has a spreadsheet that she's come up with to help people keep track of what they need in the store. Her thread is HERE. And there are probably a few others out there, too, with similar spreadsheets that you could use to help. Not sure if this is what you meant, though. I know that the store wishlist itself is a pain to use, if you want any sort of organization at all. :s

Hope this helps! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!

Hi @runzu - sorry to jump in, but wanted to mention that @ciane has a spreadsheet that she's come up with to help people keep track of what they need in the store. Her thread is HERE. And there are probably a few others out there, too, with similar spreadsheets that you could use to help. Not sure if this is what you meant, though. I know that the store wishlist itself is a pain to use, if you want any sort of organization at all. :s

Ah, that isn't what I meant, but that is extremely useful. I'm gonna head on over and investigate it now. I was just thinking to myself to on how to find out how far along I am in compilations and see if they ever go on sale. I still have to farm up some points for the sale happening in a few hours. xD Thank you for the info! :smiley:

I mostly meant the links in the wishlist don't allow you to open them in separate windows or copy the item's url, which can be frustrating when you want to use the urls in a post or share them with someone. All the links in the wishlist open up within the same window, using some kind of script. Bleh.

• duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Did anyone see this thread?

It is a very generous lottery, you can enter urself and one nominee.. :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/850670/lottery-a-chance-to-win-a-world#latest

Best wishes xxx
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    @Reachsims Thank you so much for the gifts! Another lovely surprise! That chair is so cute and new clothes are always appreciated too. Thank you! :)

Updated My Top 5
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    I know we haven't properly met yet but I nominated you for the lottery :3@WaterHornet
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Updated my top 5.

Thank you @friday027 @ZeeGee and @jbsquared2000 for the gifts! @jbsquared2000 I was able to pick up the homecoming set on the DD yesterday night, thank you again. I would have missed it if you hadn't said anything because I hadn't realized it was coming up. haha
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ I know we haven't met or spoken but I have seen bu here a lot :)

I nominated you and another friend for the lottery !!

Good luck :)
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Yes! That's awesome @RaeNic ! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    @Reachsims Thank you so much for the gifty doodles! <3

Updated my Top 5.

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member

Ah, that isn't what I meant, but that is extremely useful. I'm gonna head on over and investigate it now. I was just thinking to myself to on how to find out how far along I am in compilations and see if they ever go on sale. I still have to farm up some points for the sale happening in a few hours. xD Thank you for the info! :smiley:

I mostly meant the links in the wishlist don't allow you to open them in separate windows or copy the item's url, which can be frustrating when you want to use the urls in a post or share them with someone. All the links in the wishlist open up within the same window, using some kind of script. Bleh.

I actually started my spreadsheet so I could see what sets were part of part compiliations and which ones repeated. It should help you track what you have and don't have. I would put in the price I needed to CYS a set and track how much better it was to complete some sets than others because of the compiliations with them.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have edited my top five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    YAY! Thank you @Reachsims ! Top 5 Updated!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Runzu and @LissieBess and those on the previous page... thanks for the thank yous and thanks to everyone who faithfully updates their posts. <3 On the Sims 3 website, many simmers moved on to other things and we ended up with a very large directory. On this new site, I have been making every effort to encourage everyone to update their posts or ask for their names to be removed when they have completed what they want, or when they have moved on to other things. (The EA game with the #4 in the title shall not be named.) >:) My aim is to have a small directory whereby we all can benefit.

@LissieBess - Shopping for you will be easier, more efficient and more fun if you can move your top five items/sets to the top of your list. The longer the wish list, the longer it takes to find things and for some of us, we aim to keep our points even, so we are forced to deal with math all the time. LOL. :blush: Yes, I do use the CTRL+F function and it helps, but still... this applies to everyone and it is most appreciated. Thanks so much for going to this little bit of extra effort in the name of efficiency for any gifters who come across your wish list. Happy Monday and Tuesday to all.

Life is short. Enjoy it as much as you are able. :)