Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Thank you so much @2012Sim03! I was so sure it was a store item but couldn't find it anywhere. Me too, @NagyGina! I'm embarrassed at how much time I spend looking for it! :blush:

And thanks, Eric. If I'd seen your post earlier that woulda been good enough for me. :)
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    NagyGina wrote: »
    2012Sim03 wrote: »
    I think that dress came with Le Cinema Plumbob. The items there aren't sold individually.
    Thank you @2012Sim03, I went bonkers looking for that when Zee posted it, and lo and behold, it is from Le Cinema Plumbob: Poet's Muse Dress :D
    Same here.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    And thanks, Eric. If I'd seen your post earlier that woulda been good enough for me. :)
    You're welcome!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • 2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    You're welcome, @ZeeGee and @NagyGina! I really like your pictures showcasing your store items, @ZeeGee! Your sims look excellent.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    The dress looked familiar to me and I looked through Create a Sim pages on the website and could not find it. Now I know why since it is not available for individual sale. I hadn't checked in game since I was too lazy at the time to wait for my game to load. Thanks for solving the mystery @2012Sim03.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome! I really love all the pictures you post - the runway is a great idea! May I ask where you found Zooey's kitty cat stockings? They're so cute!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you! :blush:
    edited August 2015
    So what should I do? Play taps? No, that's disrespectful. Hum the grim reaper music? No that gives me the creeps. But something needs to mark the passing of my wishlist. It has breathed its last breath and died a peaceful death. Well, maybe not so peaceful, @friday027 attacked it with such a vengeance this last week it probably was more like a massacre! So....I'll sing a song. The lyrics are somewhat appropriate. I'm sure @Cogitotoro could work a miracle with these lyrics, but I'm not that poetic.

Requiem of a wishlist

And now, the end has come
    I own the store, I can't believe it
    My friend, I feel quite numb
    There's no more gifts, it's time to quit it

I've bought Le Cinema
    I've finished Goth and Up the Ante
    But more, much more than this
    I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
    I paid full price for World of Wonder
    I did what I had to do
    Knowing full well it was a blunder

I planned each sim point well
    Using the awesome DD spreadsheet
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way

Yes, it was my way

BYE BYE WISHLIST AND MAY THE ADS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR :D
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    I love it!!!!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @ZeeGee congratulations on owning the store!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    Your lyrics are priceless and just as creative as your catwalk photos.
    1078584.gif

Lucky for us you have enough items to post pictures through to 2020.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @ZeeGee Love the song, you should put it in the DD thread! Brilliant. B) Oh yes, and congrats on no more wish list! :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    *appears*
    I was wondering how come your wish list just disappeared! Congratulations on owning the store!!! <3:D
    *disappears :p *
    Thanks, everyone! And lol, Jodi and Foxy. I'll do that @mothersuperior2 :)
    edited August 2015
    Natasha looks pretty annoyed. She says the wig is hot and scratchy. Good grief, you only gotta wear it for 5 minutes, Natasha! Don't start going all diva on us just cause you made it to the Exchange.

Screenshot-12_zpszb2hvowf.jpg

Thanks @J8K9 for the All-In Layered Cocktail Dress and @Mrs_Law2010 for The Progressive Style hair!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Natasha is on the exchange due to a request in the GOCG thread for ethnic sims. I took off all her CC makeup and jewelry so she doesn't look quite the same as in my pics. If anyone wants a CC version let me know!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8732207
    Paris is delighted to wear the Dimensional Dress for teens from the @monday_34 collection. (Teens? Really? If I'd tried to get out of the house in a dress like this I'd have been grounded for life!)

Dimension%20Dress%20teen_zpspkpw3jbm.jpg
    edited October 2017
    Priya in the Forgive Me Not Club dress from @monday_34, which looks so real I can almost hear the leather squeak! Gorgeous dress.

Nz7xwkQ.jpg

Thanks @monday_34 for the dresses. :*
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Brice has to wear this costume to play a part in the school play. But when his friends see him looking like this he knows he'll never live it down. :cry:

t4e8Z5B.jpg

Thanks @PetaT for the Firefly outfit!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    My last quick thanks! I got so busy with writing stupid lyrics overwhelmed with the death of my wishlist I almost forgot!

First there were three sets of gift bombs! @me1620, @nagygina and @RaeNic all sent loads of gifts! @Raenic, please fill up your wish list so I can gift you back lots and lots of gifts :D

And to completely finish it off @friday027 Thank you so much for yet another massive gift bomb. I can't believe they don't have a 'select all' button for generous gifters like you whose fingers get tired of having to gift every item separately! :kissing_heart:

No more quick thanks, only pics!

Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @ZeeGee - Thanks for sharing your wonderful lyrics! I laughed so hard it actually almost helped to exonerate me from the guilt I feel at taking away your WL. :(;):D:joy:o:)
    When I read these lines, I really did laugh out loud.
    Regrets, I've had a few
    Good thing I didn't have any coffee in my mouth.

• RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited August 2015
    You're so welcome! Omg, you've written lyrics? lol *runs off to read them*

Oh, duh me, CONGRATULATIONS on owning the store! XD
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Regrets, I've had a few

Me too @Me1620!

ZeeGee, isn't it about time you stopped directing me to an empty wishlist? :'(
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    friday027 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - Thanks for sharing your wonderful lyrics! I laughed so hard it actually almost helped to exonerate me from the guilt I feel at taking away your WL. :(;):D:joy:o:)

No guilt! I feel freeeeee :) And it feels great now to know I'm actually making progress with these pictures. Now I know that finally, someday, I WILL catch up. Some day, 20 something, you know the drill. :) With all your gift bombs recently the last year of the picturesque thread will be devoted to you. :D:D

Me1620 wrote: »
    Regrets, I've had a few

:D:D:D Now you made ME laugh out loud.

Thanks @Raenic!

wishlist link removed, thanks for the reminder. :D@mothersuperior2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top