Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Love your interpretation of Old Graham Cottage, this is a fantastic build with beautiful interior design and wonderful landscaping :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    @GlobexCo Thank you for stopping-by! I'm glad that you liked the interior! Also, thanks for the suggestion! I think this one was dark enough to be a cozy bungalow ranch, hehe! :# Anyway, glad that you liked it! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@ladyloial Thank you! :) Glad that you found this as reflective! To be honest, reflecting from the houseplan would be challenging, but with your own floorplan and adding more touches would be a piece of cake. ;) Anyway, thanks for stopping by in this thread too!*hugs back* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @masajo! Glad that you enjoyed my interpretation! Most country houses really don't have electricity, because it was designed for elders, haha! ;) Anyway, thanks also for the complement on interior and landscaping, glad that you liked it! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

And I would like to thank @aurora16xd for nominating Old Graham Cottage in rec thread! That was very kind of you! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • aurora16xdaurora16xd Posts: 82 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello RyeCris16. Very good. your creations are truly beautiful! I'm glad to see them here.
    I love the sims from the first edition <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    The Old Graham Cottage is very cosy indeed :) You already know I like it since I nominated it
    on the Maxis thread but, oh well. Crossing my fingers for you! (And maybe a couple of toes...)
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @aurora16xd for stopping-by! I'm glad that you liked my builds! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Manssom and yes, I saw you nomination post! Thanks for nominating my bungalow build! :) That was so kind of you! *bro hugz* :smiley:

New Building Plan:
    * An Ice Cream Parlor - I haven't bought Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack yet as I'm not allowed to used my credit card every month. But with Get to Work EP, I'm going to build my own ice cream parlor in the game. Just only ice cream parlor, haven't planned on features and theme yet. So stay tuned for more updates on this build! :) Also, this will be my second entry for Ryan's Retail Stores Vol. 1 if this will be my next retail lot build.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Shunshine Smiles is a sweet little build :) Old Graham Cottage is a warm rustic family home beautifully landscaped. Fav'd both :) Folly
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Old Graham Cottage is beautifully done! It has such a warm inviting feel to it! I love how you incorporated the sauna and hot tub so the simmies can get some R&R when they can!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Beautifully done farm house. No surprises here, your builds are always refreshing and outstanding
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey @RyeCris16 I love your latest Old Graham Cottage build! :) It has a really quaint and traditional feel to it; and the exterior design looks really homely. A fantastic build!
    Thank you @follyfoot! It's great to see you again! Glad you liked my two cottages and thanks for the fave! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @rosemow! Hope I can build an ice cream parlor soon! Maybe I'm getting the pack on September together with the possible Stuff Pack releasing in September, so it could only be in one receipt. :) *hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @Tiki5872! Glad you like its warm inviting feel in it! Also, I'm glad that you liked the spa areas too! :) And lol about the R&R part! :# It may be a farmhouse, but it's not just a farmhouse, it's a luxurious farmhouse, which Sims can enjoy in spas or even at hot tub. ;) Anyway, thanks again, so lovely of you to stop-by! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @kameliaxxx! Very kind of you! I'm glad that you liked the farmhouse! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @TheMatteo0! I'm glad you like that quaint and traditional feel! :) Although I'm always stuck with traditional builds, I hope I could make modern builds too! Oh well! At least my next build would have a modern interior. Anyways, I'm glad that you liked the exterior! Thanks again, so nice of you to stop-by! *bro hugs* :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    I hope that you will be able to purchase the Cool Kitchen pack in September. It has great items for you to use in your builds. It will be great if you are able to combine your purchase with another stuff pack at the same time.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I had a lot to catch up on, sorry! So many beautiful new builds!!! And Congrats on you MAXIS Fav too!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @rosemow! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    Thank you @Nhicks and no worries! Better to be late than never! ;) Thanks again for stopping-by and for the comments on my latest builds. And thanks for the congrats too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    ---
    Hello my Simming friends! I'm back for not just one, but two new Mediterranean builds to share! :smiley:
    First, I wanna share you my surprise/unexpected build. This one is a Mediterranean starter for under 20K.
    This one is my entry for the rebooted lot set called Ryan's Starter Houses Vol. 1. Enjoy!

Lot #20: La Pequeña Casa
    Lot Size: 20X15
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >La Pequeña Casa is a small Mediterranean starter home. That's it! I can't think of a better description, LOL! :p It has one bedroom and one bathroom.
    >From the outside, there is a patio area with an outdoor dining, a grill, and two gardening pots for a Sim to grow plants. Inside is a kitchen, a living room with a study, a bathroom, and a red bedroom.
    >This lot costs §18,364. It's still under 20K even when you placed on any 20X15 on the cheapest neighborhood in any world. Just don't place it on Rafia Quinta or Rindle Rose, or this will exceed the 20K budget.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >No challenges so far, whew! :sweat_smile:

Credits:
    * @Chris2fer03 - for the idea that came up on a debug plunger under toilet. I see these when I explored his best Casa Mediterranea, and I got inspired to do the same thing too! Thanks Chris, you're the best! :smiley:

Tags: #small #mediterranean #spanish #starter #house #home #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeLots #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Screenshots:
    1_zpswo1wmjub.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Frames from Sim-made photos don't transfer. I used them in picture-taking for impression. Thank you! :)
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    edited April 2017
    Me again for the second lot! This one was the WIP that I was working on and it's done! :)
    This next build is a Tuscan mansion. Remember Dippy's Domicella? Well, there's a twist! This house uses modern interior instead. Pretty clever, huh? Haha! ;) Anyways, it is truly perfect for a legacy family.
    This one is my last entry for Ryan's Mediterranean Houses Vol. 1. Enjoy! :)

Lot #21: Tuscan Prairie
    Lot Size: 40X30
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Inspired by Domicella, Tuscan Prairie is a gorgeous Tuscan mansion with a stylish and elegant modern interior, Perfect for a legacy family. It contains six bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider it as a bedroom) and five bathrooms. Similar to Sampaguita Estate, each bedroom has their own study area.
    >From the front, you'll discover the vibrant fountain courtyard with beautiful gardens. In inside, from the left side, there is an open plan living area with a study. Also, there's a green tea bedroom and a small bathroom. There's also an exit to backyard area. And from the right side, you'll discover a teens' bedroom, a gym, a periwinkle bathroom, an art room, and a periwinkle guest's bedroom.
    >A backyard area, exit from the open plan, there's a grill area with a pool and a hot tub. And exit from the hallway, there's an outdoor game board with a cooler. Down there, there's a monkey bars, a camping site, and a flower box garden for Sims to plant to.
    >A second story, from the left side, there's a balcony (that includes a bench and a yoga mat), an office nook with a chess board, a berry kids' bedroom (Don't worry, it's a unisex bedroom), a nursery, and a small bathroom. And from the right side, there's a gaming room for geeks, a crimson red bathroom, and a black masters' bedroom, connected with another balcony, which includes a loveseat, a chess board, and an easel.
    >And a basement area includes a home spa with a sauna (I know sauna in basements causes game play, but I play tested it, and it work very fine!), a playroom for children, another bedroom (no, it's not a chocolate bedroom. It's just a simple brown bedroom.), a lime bathroom, and a neon bar area.
    >This lot costs §357,422 (§363,784 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and children's drawings). It fits very well on Yuma Heights on Oasis Springs. I don't think this would fit on Newcrest as Mediterranean builds are only on desert, but you can place it there if you want. ;)

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >At first, I tried so many Mediterranean, and even Tuscan house plans, but I didn't find any that made me comfortable! So I ended up making my own architecture once again!

Credits:
    * @DippyDesigns - for the style inspiration which I did a modern interior on a Mediterranean house, found from Domicella.
    * @BryonyRae - for her very helpful basement space tutorial. I used this tutorial for every objects I elevated without dropping to the ground. Also, I used it for a patio umbrella as well! Thanks Bry! :)
    * @Chris2fer03 - for his very cool recessed ceiling light tip. I also wanna credit him for the idea on debug plungers and toilet paper decor between a toilet. I see these when I explored his best Casa Mediterranea, and I got inspired to do the same thing too!
    * @Manssom - for his very indulging green tea design that I used in first-story master's bedroom.
    * My Twitter Friends - for the suggestion on how should I fill this empty room on second floor. When I saw the comments, I am with Drutrubuilder's suggestion, and it is a game room. Thanks Dru! :smiley:

Tags: #gorgeous #elegant #stylish #rustic #mediterranean #tuscan #modern #mansion #house #home #legacy #family #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeLots #simsfriends #karamustafa
    Screenshots:
    01_zpseo8g1sie.png
    02_zpssm1r8uxx.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Frames from Sim-made photos and paintings don't transfer. I used them in picture-taking for impression. Thank you! :)
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)

Final Note: Even though it's my last entry for Ryan's Mediterranean Houses Vol. 1, I can't still complete a set and make my set post with a bonus room. It is due to my first two homes being pulled up from my uploads for massive revisions. Apologies for that!
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    Another beautiful mediterranean home :) How many of these do you have up your sleeve? ;D
    Thanks for the credit by the way. The master bedroom looks lovely and I do feel the Green Tea vibe! :)
    Nice job on the landscaping as well :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Both of your Mediterdanean builds are very nice! :)
    La Pequena Casa is a very nice starter home! :) The exterior design and the texture of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice curved front patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill there and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the garden planters on the patio.Nice balcony domed window area on the front exterior of the home. The pegs look great there above the window. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The texture of the interior walls suits well the style of home. Nice living room and study for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views, whilst either resting on the sofa watching TV, or sitting at the study desk table having a read of a book from the bookshelf. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks nice.
    Tuscan Prairie is very nice! @RyeCris16 :) Very nice design and layout of the home! The exterior wall textures look nice and the design of the home reflects well the Tuscan theme. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! The curved roof wall section where you have placed the pegs looks very nice! The ceramic awnings is a nice touch over the upper window. Very nice front courtyard area of the build! It looks very nice how you have done the front gate entrance! The water fountain and the flowers on the edges of the pathway looks very pretty! The water fountain features either sides of the front entrance look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes rack and cost stand are nice home touches in the front hallway. Very nice living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas in a U shape there. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat, whilst watching TV. and listening to music from the stereo. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the room. The two clocks on the wall are a nice touch there. The dining and study room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have created a larger dining table and placed two chairs at either ends. The plants look nice placed either sides of the fruit bowl. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool and stove counter is very nice! Sims will enjoy having food and drink from the fountain. The green tea colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice! Very nice curved counter computer desk nook in the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there and the crystals are nice touches on the shelves. The leafy pictures on the bedhead wall complement well in the colour scheme of the room. Very nice fireplace TV alcove! Sims will enjoy watching TV whilst in bed. Nice armchair reading corner in the room for sims to enjoy resting reading books from the bookcase. The red colour scheme of the teens room looks very nice! The circles wall pattern gives a very nice look to the room. It looks nice how you have placed both pink and blue beds and circles floor patterns in the room. Very nice outdoors living, dining and pool patio! Nice hot tub corner nook there. It looks nice how you have created the loungers and placed them under the shade of the umbrella. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or have fun swimming in the pool. The turtles look great on the base of the pool! It is nice that you have an umbrella covered dining table there for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and then dining in the sunshine and outdoors air. It looks great how you have placed the garden boxes in the gardening alcove! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Very nice camping area! Sims will enjoy sleeping in the tent, playing on the monkey bars, or enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food and chatting.
    I won't post any more about the rest of the build because the post is getting a bit long! All the rooms and areas in the home are very nice! :)
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    The starter is so beautiful. Both builds are beautiful, don't get me wrong, but it takes real talent to make something so precious and livable with little funds available. I would hesitate to move out, ieven if a bigger option was affordable^^
    Thank you @Manssom! Honestly, I don't understand what this "How many of these do you have up your sleeve?" mean. Sorry, I'm still very bad at English. :| Anyway, You're welcome about the credit! I should be the one to thank you because of that inspiring design. Also, glad that you liked the landscaping too. You know, I'm really the worst at landscaping, can't choose and place the right plants and position. Sigh but oh well! At least I had tried with that! :sweat_smile: Thanks again, very nice of your to stop-by for a peek! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you @rosemow and no worries! :sweat_smile: I know your feeling about posting very detailed and complex comments, but I really appreciated you stopping-by on this thread and make lovely comments on my builds! I would like to be as you, but it seems unlikely to me due to time constraints, haha! ;) Anyway, so lovely and wonderful of you to post very wonderful comments! :blush: Thanks again Rose! *big hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you @MorriSan for stopping-by and for the comments on my build! :) Yes, I really don't bother having more details when it comes on starter homes. Well, yeah, I really want my starter homes to be very detailed and impressive for fellow builders, but because of the budget, it is very unlikely to add more decors, yikes! :scream: But for me, building mid-range homes is more challenging than starter homes. It is because you need to balance the budget and impression, and I can't manage to do this, sigh! :( Anyway, thanks again for stopping-by, very kind of you! *bro hugs* :smiley:

Also, I forgot to put it in credits: :sweat_smile:
    * My Twitter Friends - for the suggestion on how should I fill this empty room on second floor. When I saw the comments, I am with Drutrubuilder's suggestion, and it is a game room. Thanks Dru! :smiley:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I'm late again Rye, but I finally made it. :cold_sweat:

Old Graham Cottage is a Fabulous home! Really nice architecture, I especially like the shed dormer with the flower boxes on the back. The pond, waterfall are Beautiful! The interiors are very nicely laid out and decorated so beautifully. :)

La Pequeña Casa is Adorable! I love the shape of the exterior, especially the rounded deck out front. Very nicely decorated and laid out Rye, and all for a lovely low price. :)

Tuscan Prairie is an Amazing villa, Rye! It has everything our sims could hope for. Gorgeous exteriors. I love the pool with the turtles! So cute. Each floor plan is very nicely designed and furnished. I love the open concept kitchen, dining and living areas. The basement is fabulous with all those fun activities for our sims. Very Lovely work with this home, Rye! :)<3
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Thank you @Manssom! Honestly, I don't understand what this "How many of these do you have up your sleeve?" mean. Sorry, I'm still very bad at English. :| Anyway, You're welcome about the credit! I should be the one to thank you because of that inspiring design. Also, glad that you liked the landscaping too. You know, I'm really the worst at landscaping, can't choose and place the right plants and position. Sigh but oh well! At least I had tried with that! :sweat_smile: Thanks again, very nice of your to stop-by for a peek! *bro hugs* :smiley:
    Aw that's ok :) It basically means that you have some hidden surprises which you throw at us when we least expect it! :smiley:
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Rye, nice work on your Mediterranean builds! I particularly love La Pequeña Casa, such a cute starter. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your two new Mediterranean builds!! One of my favorite styles and you captured it beautifully!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for 2 gorgeous mediterrenean builds! :) The starter is so cute! Love the tuscan villa too! Beautiful architecture! Loving the grandeur and luxury! Will be adding both of them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3<3
    @WrathofCath No worries Cath! I know you'd gone from vacation for two weeks (saw you comment from Jola's welcome back Sim, haha! ;)), and I'm very glad you caught up with your comment on my builds! :) Thank you so much for that! As for Tuscan Prairie, it's almost everything. I don't have objects for Astronaut Sims unfortunately. :\ Telescopes and rocket ship station are very huge, so it didn't have a space on my backyard. Sigh, but oh well! Thanks again Cath! *big hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 By the way, are you still on vacation? Please leave a message on my wall. Thank you! :)

@Manssom Thanks for the clarification, Manssom! Well, not sure on how many surprises I did threw, but maybe the starter one and even the idea thet I borrowed from you, haha! ;) Anyway, thanks again! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@BryonyRae Thank you Bry! :) I'm glad that La Pequeña Casa is your favorite! Also, I saw your comment in the gallery about the debug toilet plunger, haha! :D That idea was from Chris' Casa Mediterranea! Back while I explored this best Mediterranean house, I saw the toilet plunger as a clutter object on one bathroom, then I got inspired, so I thought I would like to do the same thing as well! Pretty clever, huh, haha! ;) I didn't had a toilet paper decor unfortunately, but I had one from Tuscan Prairie, haha! Anyway, thanks again! Very kind of you to stop-by and leave a comment on my latest builds. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    E9wEDLo.png

@Tiki5872 Thank you dear Felicia! Yes, Mediterraneans are one of my favorite styles as well! But my most favorite one is modern, love that elegant in interior. But since I really missed modern builds, I thought I decided to do a modern interior on my Tuscan Prairie. ;) Anyway, thanks again for stopping by, much appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@yanti68 Thank you dear Yanti for the wonderful comment on my Mediterranean builds! Glad that you like the grandeur and the luxury on my Tuscan build. Also, thanks for the fave, much appreciated! I'm also looking forward to seeing your new build if you are able to build. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3