Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanderetro "US Showcase"

Comments

• VanderetroVanderetro Posts: 81 Member
    @rosemow Thx for all! :)
    @mattgstl Thx! Happy you like it! :)
    @masajo Thx you very much! :)
    @kreatora thx for all my friend♥
    @olivkasims Thx so much! you are great too! :)
    @RethaSim Thx you so much! :)
    @Manssom Thx dear♥

Today I show you my last creation! Suburban creation!

Nature Suburban

40X30
    333 455§
    4X Bedrooms
    3X Bathroom

All in NoCC
    Plz active "bb.moveobjects"

Without Nature pack!

1-
    Exterior
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg

2-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg

3-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg

4-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg

5-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg

6-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg

7-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg

8-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o8_1280.jpg

9-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o9_1280.jpg

10-
    tumblr_nt06zrDi591ubvpu5o10_1280.jpg

11-
    Kitchen
    tumblr_inline_nt54rcVd6a1tym4j5_1280.jpg

12-
    Dining room
    tumblr_inline_nt54faZfRe1tym4j5_1280.jpg

13-
    Living room
    tumblr_inline_nt54fpUHO91tym4j5_1280.jpg

14-
    Garage
    tumblr_inline_nt54g3lJxV1tym4j5_1280.jpg

15-
    Bathroom
    tumblr_inline_nt54goV8Z01tym4j5_1280.jpg

16-
    Children's room
    tumblr_inline_nt54gxyMZ71tym4j5_1280.jpg

17-
    Teen's room
    tumblr_inline_nt54hiub9z1tym4j5_1280.jpg

18-
    Bathroom
    tumblr_inline_nt54i4fsDu1tym4j5_1280.jpg

19-
    Patio
    tumblr_inline_nt54kktX991tym4j5_1280.jpg

20-
    Top view
    tumblr_inline_nt54l04WXK1tym4j5_1280.jpg

My Showcase HERE

• LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    Wow! And love the children's room! One classy mother that decorated hahahaha :)))) It's fabulous all over!
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    It is wonderful! Superb architecture, beautiful garden and interior is stunning. I don't know which bathroom is more beautiful. White -black or this second one with brown nute. Green bedroom - love it. There is great colour balance and paintings perfectly fit to this room. Piece of art :)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited August 2015
    Nature Suburban is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the outdoors areas is so very nice! The roofing is very nice! The open shutter flower box windows look very pretty! The stone and wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants in the outdoors areas! Very nice curved fence pool and outdoors dining and bar patio, The balconies and porches are very nice. Very nice rock waterfall fountain feature! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The orange colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Very nice island curved bar stool counter! It looks very nice how you have placed the columns and cabinets in the middle of the counter. The floor patterning under the counter looks very nice! The dining room is very elegant! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains on the windows there. The type of dining seats that you have used looks very nice. The red rose on the table is pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. The floor patterning under the table looks very nice. The living room is very nice. It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs in front of the fireplace, for sims to chat in front of the fire. The sunflowers on the coffee table are a sunny touch in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures in a diagonal row on the wall. Very nice design of the bathrooms! The white and grey colour scheme of the first bathroom looks very stylish! The wall of mirrors looks nice. Very nice design of the corner wall areas on the edge of the bath in the second bathroom! The round sculpture and flowers look very nice there! Very colour schemes of the bedrooms. The sunflowers picture look nice and sunny on the teen bedroom wall for sims to enjoy seeing when laying in bed. The wall patterns and texture in both the teen and child bedrooms looks nice.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    It's a beautiful home. I like this design, especially from the outside . Nice roof work :)
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    What a fabulous build! So much wonderful architectural detail and stunning interior design, beautiful landscaping and pool area :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    What can I say that hasn't already been said :) Nature Suburban is a beauty!
    So eye-catching and I can't wait to have a closer look at it in game :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Fantastic home! Love the architecture and the roof work! I can see my simself spending time in the pool area! :D Gorgeous! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. Lot of catching up to do. :)
  • MulhollandMulholland Posts: 54 Member
    These are so amazing :love:
    Origin ID: ratik8
    simblr ===
    m1cmCrH.gif
  • islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Ravie que tu as un studio ici aussi mtnt! Tes belles créations méritent d'être partout dans le monde des sims :) Bisous x
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I just noticed that I missed a comment on your Second Step, Vanderetro. I Love the shape of this little beauty, especially the cool diagonal side addition and pond. Very nice interiors. Love the kitchen and bath!

As for Nature Suburban...WOW! Fabulous design and landscaping! Another awesome pond with waterfall. I Have to try one of these. :p I Love the night shot of the driveway and paths. So cool. Your interiors are Stunning! Love that cool bath. B)
  • LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    I love your creations @Vanderetro ! ♥ I wish you a GREAT weekend =3
    edited May 2016
    Long time I have make show of my builds here, But now, is time to remedy the situation! :p

But before I want say thx to you for comments here dear friends! :D@RethaSim @kreatora @rosemow @kameliaxxx @masajo @Manssom @yanti68 @Mulholland @isleroux @WrathofCath @Lordkiribati
    Thank you for your many generous comments ... although I do not answer you live here, I read you and it always touches me DEEPLY, again I note your comments :)

So here goes ... I finally have more time ... or I take more of my time to try to do things ... and since I make poses ... I never really had time to ... well presented here because it is the best place to show my work in construction ... with what we see in the gallery ... it's hard to do a true idea!

•Swan Lake nocc•

64x64
    725 739§
    4X Rooms
    5X Bathrooms

All in NOCC
    "bb.moveobjects" activated (moderate use)
    Download gallery
    HERE

tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7vkuqgedN1ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg
    Here! hoping that your visit was pleasant!
    And thank you for dropping
    :)
    A special thank you to the creators of paintings nocc (downloadable on their profile match): @SurfChicCreation, @Althanasia and @TemerianRye <3
    Post edited by Vanderetro on

My Showcase HERE

edited May 2016
    Swan Lake is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the building and the layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The outdoors dining and bar patio is very nice! The water windows look very nice how they placed at different heights on the edges of the patio. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the tables there that they have cooked on the BBQ or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The rocks and waterfall on the edges of the water look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior areas of the build! Very nice design of the kitchen! The stove and bar stool counter looks nice. The games room is very nice! Sims will have fun playing the games there or with the cute toy animals there.
    It is such a very detailed build! The build is very nice! :)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I'm stunned speechless. The amount of detail and creative ingenuity that went into this build is incredible. Absolutely stunning!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    Hello Venderetro!

Your Swan Lake take my breath away! Absolutely stunning build! I fall in love in outdoor areas, looks awesome, a lot of details. The pond with rocks totally marvellous, and waterfall...awesome!

The build with all windows looks brilliant, very elegant. Insite very nice to, beautiful furnishing with all great details and colors, fantastic arrangement. My favourite room is place where Sims can play in games, and kitchen is fabulous too! :smiley:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOWZA! :o<3 What an impressive build! Your Swan Lake is just amazing! Stunning architecture! Love that big glass tower in the center and the fact that it is surrounded by water. Fantastic interiors. Well done! Will be adding to my favourites. <3 Finally got some simming time. :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Swan Lake is absolutely Stunning!! The exterior is so complex and cool and the interiors are so very Chic! I Love every little inch of this Gorgeous build. The shot looking down all four stories into the living area is Awesome! And I just love that little garden with the waterfall and stream running through. Gorgeous build! :blush:<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Swan Lake is absolutely stunning, I am in total awe of this build :) The entire structure is superbly designed and so very interesting. Regarding the interior design, this is a beautiful work of art :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    You have some great builds here! Really like Swan Lake! Glad I stumbled across your thread. :)
    5sXtTqH.png

I have shared images of my creations for a long time! The reason for my return, is the next creation ... the resumption of my McDo but this time with the restaurant pack ... in 2014 during my 1st share ... this pack n ' Did not yet exist.
    I hope it meets your expectations with regards to restaurants! :)

Tested and functional
    McDonald Restaurant 80's

Restaurant
    30X30
    127 287§
    4 bathrooms (2 women et 2 men)

Available in game!

NoCC an NoMoo

Thx to creators of paintings in nocc: @sueladysims , @SimDels and @blake27nov ♥♥♥

tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o1_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o2_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o3_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o6_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o4_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o5_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o7_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o8_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o9_1280.png
    tumblr_oulw5mCAWT1ubvpu5o10_1280.png
    Thx for your visit! ♥

My Showcase HERE

Your McDonalds Restaurant is so creatively great! :) It looks just like a real McDonalds restaurant! Very nice exterior of the restaurant ! The roofing looks very nice! The car park looks great. It is nice that that there are outdoors red and white coloured umbrella dining tables for sims to enjoy eating and drinking outdoors in the air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! Both the booth seating and the dining tables with the stools are very nice for sims to enjoy dining at. The signs on the walls in the restaurant look very great! Sims will enjoy cooking on the chef's station and passing them through the windows.
    It is a very creative build! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Why hello there!

Someone I have seen and heard of plenty of times around the Gallery, and now you pop up on my forum radar! :blush:

You have some amazing builds showcased here, and I actually particularly love your attention to detail in your interior decoration. It's just stunning, and in not just one, but all your builds!

The McDonald's restaurant is no exception and looks gorgeous! Certainly authentic, and I love all the signs you made for the interior. That just adds that realism and takes it to the next level. I can also see you put a lot of thought into the floor plan, as it is just what I would expect, with the counter being right inside the doors, then seating further in and toilets in the back. Always the way I see a McDonald's laid out :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thx @rosemow and @Laebeth for your beautiful comments! It's really appreciated! ♥ :)

My Showcase HERE