Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited August 2015
    Who better to show off the Jackpot Sparkle top from @jbsquared2000 collection item than jbsquared her simself! Jewels looking H.O.T. on the catwalk!

Screenshot-8_zpsohmhptdu.jpg
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome ZG, but I'm still waiting for tickets to the Fashion Show for the Rebel Elders. The EA clothes are mostly awful, so I'd be interested to see what you can make of them. I could do with some ideas. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Rebel elders, lol! Rebel elders? *light bulb* I'm thinking leopard skin. :D Ok, I won't make you wait until 2020. I'll try to find them in the list and see what I can do. :D
    Alfa is mad as a little wet hen that the designer made her wear what she called a 'grandma' outfit with shoulder pads straight out of the 80s. Watch your back, Jewels! :#

Screenshot-9_zps0n5aa4xj.jpg

Thanks for the Emma top, @jbsquared2000, and I think your airplane noises are adorable. Of course, I don't have an Adam's apple either sooooo.....maybe prejudiced. :D
    That would be great. ;) I hope Jewels has got her legs insured, wearing those heels again. :p
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    You are welcome!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    Logan is trying to impress Jewels with the Stunning Sherwani from @jbsquared2000, Jewels and Maureen are too busy watching the door for Treble to notice Logan, Alfa is mad because Logan is trying to impress Jewels instead of her, so.......let's just hope Logan used the bathroom before he went onstage :D

Screenshot-11_zpsxwjmznl2.jpg
    edited November 2015
    The very first rebel elder outfit! Jackie Oh My Suit vintage from @mothersuperior2 looks so much better in zebra print. And the gloves are DIVINE. (Or whatever word for awesome they used in the 50s) :D

Screenshot-35_zps6qpd0tz2.jpg

100 SP prize to the first person who identifies that sim!
    FIRST HINT: She is from Lucky Palms.
    SECOND HINT: She is a golden gal.

She is Beulah Patterson from Lucky Palms :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Another rebel elder!

Screenshot-4_zpscknykuvh.jpg

I don't know if this dress was bought or gifted, I can't find it in the store! :blush: If I run across it later in my gifts I'll post it again.
    edited August 2015
    I saved the best for last. :)

No one has enough simpoints to hold a 'guess this sim' contest because we all know who she is...the one, the only, the original...blue Mosup!

Screenshot-2_zpslzbpq0ou.jpg

The dress is Countessa Vintage from @jbsquared2000, who is also responsible for the blue simself of @mothersuperior2 being available due to her incessant nagging. Thanks, Jewels!

EDIT: Oops, grave mistake. This dress was a gift from Jodi, not Julie! I'm so sorry, @Me1620. Going out of order got me all confused!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited August 2015
    And one more, cause she so purty. :) Is she striking a pose or does her back hurt? She's on the catwalk, so we'll call it a pose. :D

Screenshot-11_zpsfeqpcv8v.jpg

@mothersuperior2 :kissing_heart:
    In my role of Mosup's agent I've popped in to collect my 10%. Never noticed that dress before ZG, but as it looks 'super dahling', I'll just take one of those in each colour instead! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    I am loving the elder collection.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    I :love: it too Zee! Your entire show is just so awemazing! Thank you for creating such awemazingness! :kissing_heart:
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wow, Zee - your elderly creations are just as fabulous as the rest! <3 Not that I doubted they would be for a second! ;)
    And Mosup is walking that catwalk like she owns it. (Lol at the back hurting comment!) Thank you for making my Simself look amazing, and sorry, Alfa. We may be members of the same Charlie's Non Angels group, but if Logan wants to make a fool of himself to try (and fail) to get my attention, then you'll just have to deal with it. You're old news, sister. B)

Hey, @mothersuperior2 - you can also submit a creation wishlist for a line of elderly clothes that people can make for your Sims over at @NagyGina 's Gift of Creation Game and just request that they have no CC in them, too, if you prefer. Then you can give Mosup a brand new, smokin' hot wardrobe! o:)

Ok, now I'm going to go sit down. Have you SEEN the heels that Zee has me in?? :scream:
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    All that 'unwanted/not noiced' attention from Logan has turned your head @jbsquared2000. Much as it pains me to do it, I have to creak to Treble's defence. She wasn't even in the room when Logan was making a fool of himself. :o

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited October 2017
    Thanks, girls!

Ah yes, Jewels mixed up Treble and Alfa's names. I've had to edit posts because I've done that before. They're sisters, they're both evil, easy to get them confused. In fact, my mom used to mix up names with me and my sister growing up. Not that we were evil or anything...

I'm woefully behind on my quick thanks. Some of you I've thanked elsewhere so sorry to blow up your notifications. :D

@friday027 for numerous gift bombs of a crazy amount of items, @jbsquared2000 who gift bombed me on and off all day yesterday, @WaterHornet, yet another gift bomb (Blazam?? Is that even a word?? it is now and I'm so using it, lol), @charlotteprice for a chocolate-covered gift bomb, and @Cogitotoro for a caption-winning @VGryphon pass it on down gift bomb! Thanks to @mothersuperior2, @MariTomKaulitZ, @runzu, @me1620, @nagygina (who always uses my wishlist to even out her points, bless her heart) and last but never least @AlphaFen!
    <3<3<3<3

I am down to the single items on my wishlist!

Can anyone identify this dress? It's in CAS with a store icon but I can't find it in the store. I don't want to upload it until I know what it is! This is my game with CC so I'm wondering if it's a CC item with the wrong icon?? In which case, I wouldn't want to upload a recolor.

BE7XGut.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Thanks, girls!

Ah yes, Jewels mixed up Treble and Alfa's names. I've had to edit posts because I've done that before. They're sisters, they're both evil, easy to get them confused. In fact, my mom used to mix up names with me and my sister growing up. Not that we were evil or anything...

Yep, mixed up their names, but all fixed now! Poor Treble, being blamed for Alfa's misdeeds - probably not for the first time, though.. :unamused:

Poor Moms, we have it so hard - having to take care of our children, keeping them fed and alive, but then we're also expected to remember their names, too?? :weary: Even when we're mad and frustrated?! :open_mouth: Well, I've called my son the dog's name once (or twice) before. I think everyone should just automatically know exactly what I mean. That's not too much to ask! :sunglasses:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    @ZeeGee You are most welcome! =n.n=

You sure have some interesting sims. XD
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
    Well, I've called my son the dog's name once (or twice) before. I think everyone should just automatically know exactly what I mean. That's not too much to ask! :sunglasses:

Absolutely they should know what you mean. I could tell from my mom's tone who she was ACTUALLY screaming at. :D

runzu wrote: »
    You sure have some interesting sims. XD

Uh, thanks. I think??!! :*

Mother in law has it covered ... after she's been through a few names, without getting to the right one, she says 'you know who you are!' I'm so taken with it, I'm using the phrase myself now. B)

@runzu I agree with you. I find some of the most interesting Sims show up on ZeeGee's catwalk. q

@jbsquared2000 I've never called one of the kids by the dog's name, how disgraceful!!! (We haven't got a dog). o:)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    I am down to the single items on my wishlist!
    Yay! Almost there!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Can anyone identify this dress? It's in CAS with a store icon but I can't find it in the store. I don't want to upload it until I know what it is! This is my game with CC so I'm wondering if it's a CC item with the wrong icon?? In which case, I wouldn't want to upload a recolor.

Screenshot-5_zpsceb5jyxa.jpg
    While I can't identify the dress, I don't run any custom content and I do have this dress. So I would assume that it is okay.

XmKUks3.jpg
  • 2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    I think that dress came with Le Cinema Plumbob. The items there aren't sold individually.
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    2012Sim03 wrote: »
    I think that dress came with Le Cinema Plumbob. The items there aren't sold individually.
    Thank you @2012Sim03, I went bonkers looking for that when Zee posted it, and lo and behold, it is from Le Cinema Plumbob: Poet's Muse Dress :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top