Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play any TV shows characters in your game?

13...Next

Comments

• ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    When I played Sims 2 I made Edward and Alphonse Elric and Winry Rockbell. I played them for a little while, but I haven't made any tv characters since then I don't think. I've mostly been creating my own characters, friends or remaking my characters from an MMO I play. :3

I should start making tv characters though, I used to enjoy making them.
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Never.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    My world is full of characters from Sweet Valley High but all grown up, and they had a TV show at one point so that totally counts. I have them interact with default characters like Don Lothario and Summer Holiday, and that's always fun. I decided on this because Francine Pascal did a where are they now type series and completely MURDERED my favorite childhood memory.

I wish I had a big enough world so they could all actually be in the same neighborhood :( I am also running into the problem of everyone having the same traits, careers and aspirations... I basically had to stop making more characters :'(
  • PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    I downloaded Walter White from the Gallery a while ago. Made him a scientist, and my goal was to make his life better in the game than it was in the TV show. Think I achieved that already, letting him find love, have a child and keeping him away from 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He's happy. :)
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I've had Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel in my game once. I deleted them again tho, because I thought it was weird
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2015
    I made The Addams Family (from the movies not the TV shows)

The main female clones from Orphan Black, Project Leda.

I also made a version of Barbie.

I've never played with any of them though, other than a few of the Addams Family for showcasing a house.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Sort of Sims are inspired by TV characters but I put my own twist.

I have Cora, From Once Upon a Time.

I've tried, some Teen Wolf characters, Like Lydia Martin.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    I have a Gordon Ramsey character. He loves to cook, so he feeds his friends and neighbors. Wish we had restaurants, so he could open one in Willow Creek or Newcrest.
    Also have a modern version of Ned Stark, from Game of Thrones.
  • SimCalamitySimCalamity Posts: 43 Member
    This is pretty much my my activity. In The Sims 2 and 3, I even replicated complete towns. With The Sims 4, I probably won't go that far unless building your own neighborhood gets significantly larger.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I fill my neighborhoods up with TV families to fill up my towns and provide a good variety of sims walking around.
    blackish, the Middle, Modern Family, Schitt's Creek, All In The Family, Family Ties, Ricky Nicky 🐸🐸🐸🐸 & Dawn, Vicious, Chrisley Knows Best, etc.
  • wistfoolwistfool Posts: 74 Member
    Funny you asked, because I JUST made a Gobias Koffi sim for GTW. He'll finally open that coffee shop he was going on and on about in Arrested Development. Now, if only EA would make the never nude trait again...
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Is it just me who doesn't know who half the people mentioned in this thread are? :*
  • iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I have a Sims 4 save full of characters from Supernatural and a separate save full of Glee characters... I mostly play rotation style in these saves or occasionally jump into a household I haven't played for a while seeing as their lives don't tend to progress much without me jumping in and I switch the ageing between long and off a lot too because I want people's kids to grow up etc. but I also don't want my favs to die.

Back in Sims 3 the save I mostly played in revolved around Kurt and Blaine from glee and I spent a good while filling their family trees as accurately as I could to the show, and then let story progression take over what happened to their extended family. That save eventually became too laggy to run on my computer though :(
  • RacerX780RacerX780 Posts: 475 Member
    I have Mulder & Scully from X-Files, as well as the gang from Roswell. :smile:

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I made a Capt. Malcolm Reynolds for one of my Sims 2 neighborhoods. He's quite a hit with my female sim population. <3 I've been thinking about making a Sims 3 version of him too. I unintentionally made a Tony Stark look-alike in Sims 3, whom I'd named Troy Alden. I was playing him when one of my daughters walked by and said, "Hey, you made Tony Stark for Sims 3? He looks awesome!" :p
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    Not TV characters as of yet but movie characters heck yeah! Sim-Vengers! Assemble! I don't have a photo at hand but here is the video of me editing them together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0gbZZ1GWG8
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No I don't.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    mscosmo wrote: »
    I have a Gordon Ramsey character. He loves to cook, so he feeds his friends and neighbors. Wish we had restaurants, so he could open one in Willow Creek or Newcrest.
    Also have a modern version of Ned Stark, from Game of Thrones.

You would need the extended Simlish pack to make Ramsey's Sim truly believable
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    I create and play Sims from Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. I love those shows so much <3 I enjoy trying to recreate characters using the Sims.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    edited August 2015
    I don't so much play any families (I find the game play boring at the moment) but I do enjoy creating TV show and movie characters. So far I've made the ladies from Devious Maids, a few Disney princesses, the Simpsons and also the guys from The Big Bang Theory (signature pic). I'm also building their apartment at the moment :) I enjoy just creating in CAS and building. I hope that the next EP is generations as that's probably the only thing that could save the game for me and make me actually play it.
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    I love Orphan Black so I've been wanting to have all of the clones in my neighbourhood at some point, but I suck at CAS so I've still gotta go through all the offerings on the gallery and find the perfect one.

I tend to put celebrity sims/tv movie character sims in my neighbourhoods, but never actually play them lol. I mean to! But I always seem to prefer playing with my existing families. But at least they're there so my Sims can still make friends with them!
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I have played with the Pancakes, who totally deserve to hate a sitcom.

Does that count?
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top