Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NOoooo! Not My Favorite Family..... *sniff*

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims (2000)
Waaaaah! I just lost a family in my BACC. *sniff*

It's all my own fault. I know he was cold after staying out so long trying to get the wolf to like him... I know I shouldn't have left the fireplace unattended... I knooooow. :heartbreak:

My 🐸🐸🐸🐸 family, Komei Tellerman, and his new wife, Marisa Bendett, are now dead. They leave a poor baby whose birthday was the next day... They were my second rotation family.

He was cold but took time to but his daughter, Bendett, in her swing before warming up and doing some light cleaning:
snapshot_42d626c1_a2d7fc18_zpsruzhtyjm.jpg

The next thing I know~Woosh! Flames surround the baby. Not one, not two but a whole carpet full of flames right from the start. Never seen that before. :rage:
snapshot_42d626c1_42d7fc40_zpsqqsrgs8r.jpg

They tried. Both ran to the flames and did all they could...
snapshot_42d626c1_62d7fc6d_zpsu2hjvljr.jpg

But it wasn't enough. Oh, my but it wasn't enough. Marisa was over taken first and Komei screamed for his wife and child as the flames climbed up his legs.
snapshot_42d626c1_c2d7fca0_zpsydmi4zp5.jpg

Little Bendett was alone, flames still around her and all alone.
snapshot_42d626c1_82d7fd13_zpsgxvsewut.jpg

But no fears, little one. The Social Worker came to get you. I'll have the founding family adopt her. The only one left of Komei and Marisa Tellerman. :cryingeyes:
snapshot_42d626c1_82d7fd22_zpsa2xkgfqb.jpg

Not even one rotation into my first BACC. *sigh* I'm counting them. Komei earned me a University with my Sports place worth 250k and the 1mil (plus a little extra for their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trailer).
He had just opened the Toy store, he came with a gold toy badge. Marisa opened the gym and had it at level 6 before going home. She was pregnant from the dream date that evening.

RIP. :cookie:

*I was thinking about not saving but I did... it's the first time I didn't do such a Huge fire on purpose. :eyebrow:

Comments

• BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    aww no that is sad =( hopefully she will find a good family
    giphy.gif

• RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    Poor Bendett :(
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Thanks! Next time I will put in that watersprinker system- I don't remember seeing them restricted. :(
  • Sheli3Sheli3 Posts: 60 Member
    Awww! I would cry instead of you :P
    Origin ID: ShellySub
  • NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Oh my gosh, that's horrible! Man that had to really stink. :hushed:
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    That's such a sad photo, the baby crying in the swing :'(
    It's really random stuff like this that I miss to be honest, don't think I've ever had anyone in Sims 3 die on me accidentally. Sims 2 kept you on your toes, it was a tougher game.
    Thanks! I might have gotten very sad and turned off my game early last night. Now I want to jump in and Bendett adopted but it's not time for the King's family to be played. I must wait.
    It's good to have something to look forward to- I have plans for her to get her parents 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trailer and start the town Memorial Cemetery. :D
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Aww!! That's too bad!! This will make the story more interesting though! Show us pictures when she's introduced to her new family :)
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    This is so sad! Now I'm afraid to use my sims's fireplace hahah I haven't had a fire start from one yet *knocks on wood
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Why would someone place rug in front of fireplace? Fires in The Sims 2 and 3 start so easily.
    But sorry about that. Poor family. Let's hope, that you'll get a chance to bring them back to life.
    LoL~ They're a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 family living in a large caravan so carpets all over is a thing- in my mind. I had told myself to check in the rules for the water sprinklers but put it off. I now know that they're not restricted, at least not listed as a restriction.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Wait. Did you buy baby swing before The Sims 2 store got shut down. If not, how did you get that?
    @EgonVM wrote: »
    Wait. Did you buy baby swing before The Sims 2 store got shut down. If not, how did you get that?

Hi :)

Yes, I've had them for a long time. :mrgreen:

They are out there... still. Search. ;)