Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play any TV shows characters in your game?

Comments

• esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    I think I'm one the only players that gets excited for the Star Wars content, BC I have one save that is all the characters from the animated series The Clone Wars. All the NPCs have been replaced by clones and all the locations in the desert neighbourhood are Tatooine themed. :smiley:
  • SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    Well firstly idk wht 'golden girls' is. Ive never heard of it, sorry.
    The Golden Girls was an American situation comedy ("sitcom"), which aired from the mid-1980s until the early- 1990s. It followed the lives of four women who shared a home in Florida.

Blanche (played by Rue McClanahan) was a feisty, 50-something Southern Belle widow who owned the house. Needing a bit of money (and probably a bit of company), she rented her spare bedrooms to Dorothy (played by Bea Arthur), a 60-something, divorced, no-nonsense retired school teacher and Rose (played by Betty White), a 60-something widow, a naive and totally ditzy midwesterner. The fourth roommate was Sophia (played by Estelle Getty), who was Dorothy's 80-something, widowed mother. Dorothy moved Sophia in after Sophia's nursing home burned down.

The show was sharply written and brilliantly acted (in my opinion) and still holds up today. You can catch some episodes on Youtube.

As for me and TV or movie characters, I've never thought of doing that. The Golden Girls actually sounds like it might be fun. Ditto The Cosby Show and Roseanne. Another that I'd love to see would be MASH (the TV show, not the movie), although I don't think it would be possible to recreate the 4077th in game.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I add shows like blackish so there are kids in my neighborhoods.
  • Raynic781Raynic781 Posts: 205 Member
    I'm thinking about creating Mary Sibly from Salem (favorite TV show) in my game. I have a lot of CC clothing that would fit her.
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    I played Sherlock and Watson from BBC Sherlock. Even have them live at 221 Baker St, as "Roommates" eh-hem. ;-)
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited May 2015
    I have a few DC comic book characters living in the same town as Disney princesses and their princes, with some villains sprinkled in :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I have a few DC comic book characters living in the same town as Disney princesses and their princes, with some villains sprinkled in :)

Well, your town sounds fun. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I play characters from The Walking Dead. I like mixing it all up. I also use characters from the WD video game as well as The Last Of Us. Example, Rick is married to Maggie and they have 3 kids: Beth, Judith, and Carl. Rick has the detective career. Judith is BF with Clementine (from the game). That's just a sample.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I have a Hartley Rathaway from the TV show The Flash. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Yes I have a Smurf family because I loved that show as a kid and I would call a friend that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    I'll just quote myself. ^_^
    I tried to recreate this lovely lady, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, a British actress who
    played as "Noni" on a movie called "Beyond The Lights"
    (Sorry, picture heavy)
    10731863_827610857289185_1527724096_n.jpg
    tcvD9vE.png
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    I made everyone in Happy Endings. In The beginning I wanted Alex and Dave to end up together, but I was really disappointed in how she turned out, so I married him off to Lavender Browns (from Harry Potter) daugther Hannah. They are a very cute couple.

I've also made many Harry Potter characters when the demo was out, they are now populating my town. Bellatrix Lestrange is always out picking a fight, making poor Hannah and Dave angry or sad.
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Please tell me somebody has done Pitch Perfect or Mean Girls!
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    PLL Cast!

"Its immortaility darlings.." ~ Allison (From PLL)
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    I created eight new who Doctor Who characters, threw them all in one house, watched them interact for like an hour and haven't played that household since

whoops?
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    edited August 2015
    Wow...I'm gonna be the first to say Sam and Dean Winchester? I am shocked.

Edit: Oops. I saw someone say it at the end of a tl;dr post. My fault for skimming lol.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    Yes :) I made the characters of my favorite show Bones, they are the ones in my avi :smiley: One is Temperance Brennan and she is a forensic anthorpologist and scientist and the other is Seeley Booth, he is a FBI agent, together they solve crimes. Get To Work was perfect because of the scientist and detective careers, I'm curremtly playing with them and I'm having a lot of fun :) Bones :heart:
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    edited August 2015
    I recently created the Morgandorfers from the show Daria but have yet to start playing as them
  • IbeanobswifeIbeanobswife Posts: 166 Member
    Game of Thrones. Starks, Lannisters, Targaryen, and Tyrell. True to the story I have had a few unexpected deaths since they came to town.
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    I've made Ben 10 sims and Gravity Falls sims that you guys can check out here:
    http://www.ben10sims.tumblr.com/
    http://www.gravityfallssims.tumblr.com/ :)
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes and Lucy Liu as Joan Watson! I'm obsessed with the show, so I couldn't leave them out of my game! ;)

Would love to see your Lucy Liu. I did the movie Charlie's Angels and I think I got Lucy Liu down good.
  • will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    I have done the 'Hot in Cleveland' house & cast, 'Charmed' house & cast, Star Wars, Star Trek, Johnny Quest, Venture Brothers, a few celebrities, Rizzoli & Isles, Once Upon a Time characters; any show I like I either try to make or download
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2015
    Tony Stark is married to Barbie. ( sorry ken) :p and of course Barbie is my simself BFF since I collect her in RL.

I also have Storm, and Wolverine in game. Soon I want to add a couple of Disney characters.

Oh I have Michael Jackson that likes to walk past the Stark Mansion (more like barbie mansion)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Early after release when town culling was at it's worst I populated my neighbourhood with the cast of the Walking Dead & True Blood. Later I added a house of three Dr Who's. Tennant, Smith & Tom Baker.

This was just to stop the area dying though.
  • Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Oh I forgot. I started a household with three Game of thrones characters. Danni, Varys & Little-finger. I created the last two myself. Varys ended up getting abducted & made pregnant which kind of ruined the 'vibe'.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top