Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unofficial Survey Poll

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Since it appears that not a nary one of us got the survey, this is an unofficial poll so that if by chance a guru stumbles along and sees it he or she will at least get a chance to hear our thoughts.

And now here's the poll: List the 3 most appealing and the 3 least appealing EPs (and treat this like a real survey, don't say all and don't say none or anything in between 3)

On the Road - car theme (new active career: Mechanic)
    University - uni theme (frats)
    Generations - family theme (tots and preteens)
    Get Real - reality tv theme
    Find Love - online dating theme + Ultimate Wedding
    Metropolis - city theme (perhaps ethnic diversity added to game?)
    Power Up - superhero theme
    Ultimate Wedding - wedding theme (bachelor/ette parties)
    Rebuild - apocalypse theme (zombies)
    Back to School - children theme (new active career: Teacher)
    Get Famous - internet fame theme
    Vacation - vacation/wa theme (two seasons)

Here's the screenshot link that SV posted: https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/sets/72157656948813752 with more details in case you haven't seen this and drooled/swore over it already.

Edit: thank you @LoveMcQueen5683 for letting me know that Ultimate Wedding was part of Find Love. I have updated the survey. :smiley:

SimsVip has an unofficial one and I was told by the person that put it up their going to try to get it to the gurus.
    At anyrate here is my vote
    1)Find Love- I think this is more suited as a Gamepack but I want to see it soon.

2)Metrop- I need my apartments,city world etc.

3)Vacation_ I want a tropical vacation and a ski one as well and this would be combined with Seasons.
  • Favorites.
    1.Power Up- Sounds really interesting! and would definitely bring more fans just how supernatural from sims 3 made me interested in sims again.

2.Find Love- The romance expect of the game needs to be expanded upon big time because to me, its really basic and boring the way it is right now.

3.Vacation- Anything to make my sim visit different places in the world....hopefully a medieval japan? PLEASE???
    I mean...we had a medieval china in sims 3!! so how about a medieval japan!!!? *ahem*

Least Favorites.
    1. Generations: Family play was always very boring to me and I would find very little enjoyment out of this EP just like in sims 3, where I forgot I even had this EP installed because it added things not very noticeable and I didn't even use very much but hey...thats just me.

2. Get Real: Lol what? this sounds VERY boring. Sounds like it will bring an active acting career but watching your sim act doesn't sound very fun, seems like you would say~...make your sim read the script then act it out and that's it.

3. On the road: This sounds just as bad as "get real" but worse, what?....watch your sim drive? BORING!

(This is my opinion, if you don't like it...well...tough cookie)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Since it appears that not a nary one of us got the survey, this is an unofficial poll so that if by chance a guru stumbles along and sees it he or she will at least get a chance to hear our thoughts.

And now here's the poll: List the 3 most appealing and the 3 least appealing EPs (and treat this like a real survey, don't say all and don't say none or anything in between 3)

Here's the screenshot link that SV posted: https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/sets/72157656948813752 with more details in case you haven't seen this and drooled/swore over it already.

Edit: thank you @LoveMcQueen5683 for letting me know that Ultimate Wedding was part of Find Love. I have updated the survey. :smiley:

SimsVip has an unofficial one and I was told by the person that put it up their going to try to get it to the gurus.

Is she revealing how Generations came out in her poll? I mean how did it do what was leading?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    MOST APPEALING

LEAST APPEALING

Favorites.
    1.Power Up- Sounds really interesting! and would definitely bring more fans just how supernatural from sims 3 made me interested in sims again.

2.Find Love- The romance expect of the game needs to be expanded upon big time because to me, its really basic and boring the way it is right now.

3.Vacation- Anything to make my sim visit different places in the world....hopefully a medieval japan? PLEASE???
    I mean...we had a medieval china in sims 3!! so how about a medieval japan!!!? *ahem*

Least Favorites.
    1. Generations: Family play was always very boring to me and I would find very little enjoyment out of this EP just like in sims 3, where I forgot I even had this EP installed because it added things not very noticeable and I didn't even use very much but hey...thats just me.

2. Get Real: Lol what? this sounds VERY boring. Sounds like it will bring an active acting career but watching your sim act doesn't sound very fun, seems like you would say~...make your sim read the script then act it out and that's it.

3. On the road: This sounds just as bad as "get real" but worse, what?....watch your sim drive? BORING!

We need on the road so we can get cars. That one is more suited for a gamepack or combined with Metropolis.
    Cinebar wrote: »

Is she revealing how Generations came out in her poll? I mean how did it do what was leading?

Last I checked it was leading but I haven't checked in a while.
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Most Wanted
    1. Generations
    2. Find Love
    3. Get To School

Least Wanted
    1. Get Real
    2. Power Up
    3. On The Road
  • Favorites.

Least Favorites.

We need on the road so we can get cars. That one is more suited for a gamepack or combined with Metropolis.
    Hmm, true but we teleport places instantly now.
    So I'm not sure how they can make this work but hey! if it happens, it happens. I just won't be a fan of the decision.
    Favorites.

Least Favorites.

Hmm, true but we teleport places instantly now.
    So I'm not sure how they can make this work but hey! if it happens, it happens. I just won't be a fan of the decision.

I want cars and I also like the sound of traveling to locations like a Sim Grand Canyon.
    Get To School needs to be combined with Generations.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Get To School needs to be combined with Generations.

I agree CLP, but they aren't going to do that, they are going to split up stuff to sell more one piece at a time.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    3 Most Appealing:
    1) Fine Love
    2) Generations
    3) Vacation

3 Least Appealing:
    1) Rebuild
    2) Power Up
    3) Get famous
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Most Appealing:

1- Generations with Toddlers
    2- University
    3- Metropolis or Rebuild - those 2 tie for me for third place.

Least appealing (Could care less)

1- Get Real
    2- Get Famous
    3- Find Love - waste of an ep if we have Generations, so no point.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Most Appealing:

1- Generations with Toddlers
    2- University
    3- Metropolis or Rebuild - those 2 tie for me for third place.

Least appealing (Could care less)

1- Get Real
    2- Get Famous
    3- Find Love - waste of an ep if we have Generations, so no point.

Find Love focuses on romance,weddings and romantic get aways. If they combined it with Generations you'd lose a lot of that stuff but they could release Find Love as a Gamepack rather then an Expansion Pack.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My Favorites:

Generations
    Metropolis
    On the Road

My least favorite:

Get Famous
    Find Love
    Get Real
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I just went through and tallied votes

Generations has 59 1st place, 11 2nd, 10 3rd
    Metropolis has 8 1st place, 19 2nd, 20 3rd
    University has 7 1st, 10 2nd, 14 3rd
    Vacation has 7 1st, 16 2nd, 21 3rd
    Power Up has 5 1st, 6 2nd, 1 3rd
    Rebuild has 3 1st, 4 2nd, 5 3rd
    On the Road has 2 1st, 1 2nd, 4 3rd
    Get Real has 2 1st, 6 2nd, 4 3rd
    Find Love has 2 1st, 6 2nd, 2 rd
    Back to School has 2 1st, 20 2nd, 11 3rd
    Get Famous has 2 1st, 1 2nd, 3 3rd

Someone else can do least appealing -- bedtime here.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    most appealing:

1 Generations

2. Vacation

3/4 Metropolis and On the Road..... or good in a combination of the two

Non appealing:

Power. Up

Get Famous

The others also sound good :maybe combine Find Love and Ultimate wedding ( or make them game packs ), and combine University and Back to School.... Or add Back to School to generations. Get Real sounds good because of the active careers. I pretty much am for most things with active careers. I love the 3 we already have and would love to see more. If get famous was like the sims 2 Super star with acting, singing, large acting lot like superstar... I would like it.
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most Appealing
    1. Generations
    2. Back to School
    3. Find Love

Least Appealing
    1. Power Up
    2. Rebuild

Edit to add it was really hard to pick. I kinda want them all tbh
  • StarnrthStarnrth Posts: 19 Member
    Most Favorite
    Generations / Rebuild / Back to School

Least Favorite
    On the Road / Find Love / Ultimate Wedding
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Most appealing:
    1. Generations
    2. Back to School
    3. Vacation

Least appealing:
    1. Get real
    2. Get Famous
    3. Rebuild
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I feel like I'm the only player who thinks differently from most of you guys. Okay.... :(
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • jmt313aerojmt313aero Posts: 17 Member
    Most Appealing:

Least Appealing:
  • azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    On the Road - car theme (new active career: Mechanic) My thoughts of how I would like to see it happen in bold.. - Open up the area for places to live and for them to drive..
    University - uni theme (frats) allow them to go home on weekends, The option to learn from home and transfer there when ready
    Generations - family theme (tots and preteens) This is what I would love to see.. I would love to see a full range of age groups added would love to see preschool and a senior adult added.
    Get Real - reality tv theme ( I would want this only in a hood that is designed for it where there are benefits in the other hoods)
    Find Love - online dating theme + Ultimate Wedding ( Is this going to be like hot date? where they can go places to eat or a theater or other venues to do a dating at? other wise why would it be needed?)
    Metropolis - city theme (perhaps ethnic diversity added to game?) ( Is there not a diversity now or would there be a cultural influence added? but definitely would like a neighborhood that focused on the city life and the ability to add an additional one if wanted more of them)
    Power Up - superhero theme ( This would be so cool if it were in a themed hood and they could be incognito in a normal hood. Clark Kents that need phone booths.. haha)
    Ultimate Wedding - wedding theme (bachelor/ette parties) ( Would this one fine tune weddings or be better as a Game pack?)
    Rebuild - apocalypse theme (zombies) ( would only one this in a themed hood and had options which hoods I would allow it to be added)
    Back to School - children theme (new active career: Teacher) ( Heck yes!! Add more of the normal careers that our Sims can go to and be a part of as well as follow kids to school if thats what is wanted.._
    Get Famous - internet fame theme Not sure I understand this one but ok.. if its done with no extreme fanatics that become a problematic
    Vacation - vacation/wa theme (two seasons) 2 seasons? would you offer another 2 seasons later or what? And could these be added as Game packs???

Most appealing
    1. Generations
    2. Back to School ( include University with it or a learn from home)
    3. Metropolis

Least appealing

1. Rebuild
    2. Find Love
    3. Just as long as the game packs or expansion packs are done well nothing will be non appealing to me.. ( give options and choices to modify the game it will work for me)
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited August 2015
    Most Appealing:
    1. Generations (pre-teens!)
    2. Metropolis
    3. Get Real (Pleeeease! I'd love reality TV celebrities instead of the plum setup TS3 had)

Meh:
    1. Find Love (Could be awesome, but the others are more interesting)
    2. Power Up (Same as above)
    3. University (The mehest of meh)
    4. Vacation (If it's TS2-like gimme. If it's TS3-like please burn it in a fire)
    5. Rebuild (I don't see how this would actually work. But it's finally a totally new concept to the Sims, so.)

Least Appealing:
    1. On the Road (like...why would you choose that over the others?)
    2. Back to School (borrrrringggggg...unless it comes after Generations. I would be interested in middle school. I dunno why...maybe because elementary is boring and high school is cliche.)
    3. Get Famous (um....just no. on so many levels.)
    Post edited by NightmareCandle on
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄