Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims' Freeplay Toddlers

Comments

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Don't get me goin' >:)
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    The developers should have gone to specsavers :D they put it in the wrong game
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    "Toddlers take a lot of time and are expensive" so glad you managed to put them into a free iphone app.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    "Toddlers take a lot of time and are expensive" so glad you managed to put them into a free iphone app.

I don't understand why they say that haha, the sims is like the best selling game, where are they spending the money if it is 'expensive'
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    You never know, they may come for Gamescom and maybe they just released the freeplay ones first to rile us up lol
  • Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    You never know, they may come for Gamescom and maybe they just released the freeplay ones first to rile us up lol

I was thinking about that :) marketing strategy maybe? :D
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    edited July 2015
    The fact that they posted that (unless it's a hint) was a giant facepalm. All of the responses on twitter were along the lines of 'thanks for rubbing it in the faces of Sims 4 fans'. Did they expect anything less? Either it's a hint or they are glutton for criticism.
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    What I find funny is EVERY reply is asking where TS4 toddlers are xD
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

That's what I thought when I saw it on twitter.
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    edited July 2015

Here's hoping! Because, otherwise...*hides*

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    If they don't come out for gamescom or are even mentioned there's gonna be alot of backlash
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    The update is not getting toddlers. Sims Freeplay has had toddlers for years. The update is the babies getting more interactions. Before they couldn't do much but lie in their cribs and sleep. Parents could pick them up for a cuddle or a bottle. Now the babies are crawling and playing the xylophone as a hobby.
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited August 2015
    Cesal95 wrote: »

I was thinking about that :) marketing strategy maybe? :D

As I've been harping, it definitely is. You know it too. If they weren't putting in toddlers, they would have said so from the get-go. They're coming, and it's obvious. Once they do, the community will explode. They aren't dumb. There are people hired solely for the purpose of PR, and they know how to reel us in. They want you to wait, they want you to make that thread. They want it to be talked about, and I'm sure they're having an absolute field day with that whole thread dedicated to family play (not being rude here). This happened with Fallout 4. They made a teaser website (thesurvivor2299.com) that was called a hoax, but was owned by Bethesda from the beginning. They denied any claims of a new game in the next 5 years, until the cat was let out of the bag on Linkedin, and until they brought the site back a few days before the big announcement with the words "Please Stand By" against the Fallout scope wallpaper.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    edited August 2015
    These are babies, acting like toddlers. In The Sims FreePlay, you must "Unlock" every life stage by doing quests. Then the last quest makes sims to age. That cannot be stopped too easily. To make babies like toddlers, you must do quest for that. So many quests.
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    The Freeplay babies are super adorable (even when they come out with red demon eyes) <3
    The Freeplay babies are super adorable (even when they come out with red demon eyes)

The unique thing in The Sims Freeplay is you create baby when it arrives.
  • PrincessSaturnPrincessSaturn Posts: 564 Member
    > @EgonVM said:
    > PrincessSaturn wrote: »
    >
    > The Freeplay babies are super adorable (even when they come out with red demon eyes)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The unique thing in The Sims Freeplay is you create baby when it arrives.

I just take them as they come, haha. But they're my favorite babies
    > @EgonVM said:
    > PrincessSaturn wrote: »
    >
    > The Freeplay babies are super adorable (even when they come out with red demon eyes)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The unique thing in The Sims Freeplay is you create baby when it arrives.

I just take them as they come, haha. But they're my favorite babies

Ok. I understand now.