Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I've updated my Top 5. Which is pretty much all I have on my Wishlist.

Also, thank you @Reachsims, for the gift. I haven't had enough time on the Forums long enough to update my Thank You thread (which I'm going to make time for right now). And another Thank You for the memo on my gift message. I actually never knew any of that. :smile:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Reachsims - Thank you so much for the gifts :D
    And yes, I've updated my top 5 (page 523, can't post link yet) :)
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Just stopped by to say hello to everyone. :smiley: I'll soon need a vacation from my vacation. B) Happy simming to all.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @23kels89 - You're most welcome. Happy weddings to you and your sims. <3

@blacerdamuller - You're most welcome and you will need to update your post soon. You can write up a new one when you are a full member so you can post your links. :)

@cristill13 - I think most of us need vacations from our vacations, at least once in once in awhile. ;) Enjoy the little somethings I sent you.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited August 2015
    I've heard my wishlist is not showing up, don't know why! Top 5 updated and now working on Street Couture for kids and teens. Thanks everyone for the gifts. :)

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ZeeGee966

Top 5 post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13807950/#Comment_13807950
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Thank you so very much for the gifts @WaterHornet! :blush:

Updated my list :)
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @WaterHornet Thanks for the information about Windows 10, it's good to hear your positive experiences with it. When I get a new computer, I think I might get Windows 10 for it :)
    @WaterHornet another thanks for the windows 10 info. I had heard that Sims 3 doesn't play well with Windows 10. Good to know that's not true. I might try it out.
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Thanks to the great people of the Sims forum I have finished another set and had to update so
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
    So here I am, perusing my sets and seeing how much I need to get them, stocking my wishlist, thinking 'There! that should do it for awhile.' I go to my wishlist page and IT'S ALMOST COMPLETELY WIPED OUT! Thank you @friday027 for the mother of all gift bombs and finishing off 5, no 6, maybe even 7 of my sets for around 5-10 sp! <3

Top 5 updated for Tudor of Tudors. :)

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ZeeGee966

Top 5 post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13807950/#Comment_13807950
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Thank you for the wonderful gifts @gnlovew, @jobug1015 and @23kels89! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Reachsims!

May I please be added to the new list? I recently returned to the forums after some time away and I would like to rejoin! :)

21dc8a0e38a3fb280cf77382e9b5eb46.jpg

I'm now working on single items. Thank you to everyone who helped me with the sets :blush:

My Top 5:

1. Bow Dress - 75 Points

2. Evening Gown with Bow - 75 Points

3. Long Dress with Slit - 75 Points

4. Maxi Dress - 75 Points

5. Dress with Gloves - 75 Points

My Wishlist

Thank you for maintaining the list and thank you to everyone who has sent me a gift. It is very much appreciated. <3
    Post edited by tiger_lily5 on
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Updated my top five here. All items on it are 25 simpoints. :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thank you so much for the lovely gifts @Reachsims! My sims will be looking good in their new outfits tonight! A big thank you again! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. I was busy and out for most of it because my sister just had her birthday so we went out to celebrate and just spent time with the family. But while I was away I missed some gifts some of you were so kind enough to send my way.

Thank you @friday027 hope work isn't too hectic and that you enjoyed the holiday off (was that last Monday?). But yes, you never have to apologize for OE being crazy, I so know how that can be. I hope you're doing well though! ^_^

And @WaterHornet thank you so much for the gifts, I definitely try to stay on top of my wishlist. haha I've just had problems signing into that site. Idk if anyone else has experienced it. But it's been happening off and on since origin was hacked and that was what, a month or so ago. I need to talk to EA about it, but I'm just dreading that.

@bekkasan thank you for the gifts! Those clothes and shoes will definitely be filling up my sims' closets. lol And you're such a sweetheart, gifting in friday's name. You didn't have to do that, but I'm so appreciative. <3

@maria_loves_alex Thank you for all those shoes! I love shoes and so do my lady sims. ;)

All that being said, I was able to update my top 5. Thank you everyone again. You're all really too kind. *big hugs*
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @RaeNic you're welcome. I love shoes too :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • laceyshattlerlaceyshattler Posts: 30 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey There !

Just wondering if you could add me to the list?

My top 5 are:
    1. High-Reaching Window by BahHaus
    2. La-Di-Da Windows by BahHaus
    3. Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl
    4. Transcendental Window by BahHaus
    5. Perfect Place Shelf

Sorry for the lack of links, but they can all be presently found on my wishlist here:
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=laceyshattler#

Thanks so much :):)
    Post edited by laceyshattler on
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for the Mal 2000 and the Once Upon a Time Coffee Table. I appreciate your generosity.
    I've updated my wishlist and my top 5 on page 485.
  • blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    My Top 5 is updated (page 523)
    Wishlist updated as well :)

@Reachsims Thank you for all the gifts! :D
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Haven't posted in a bit so just wanted to say that I' still here.
    Top Five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Good day eveyone!! I am back from my short and lovely holiday! How have u been? Am I the only one having trouble to see "my page" at old site?? :/

In any case I just wanted to say thank you @mothersuperior2 for the lovely gift!! :)

Here is my list as blw;

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13399637/#Comment_13399637

I am at my phone and somehow cannot place the link as it should be O.o"
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @duyguugudur No you're not. Yesterday I could neither view my MyPage or the page of anyone else, it always stated I should log (which I already was) but even if I logged in again not change at all. Pretty annoying.

Hope you had nice holidays :mrgreen:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    @duyguugudur No you're not. Yesterday I could neither view my MyPage or the page of anyone else, it always stated I should log (which I already was) but even if I logged in again not change at all. Pretty annoying.

Hope you had nice holidays :mrgreen:

Thank you @Heledriel :)

It is exactly same for me , lol

Good to know I am not the odd one here !
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi! I'm not new to the forums but have been away for some time. Could I be added to the new directory please? I think this is such a lovely idea, @Reachsims !

1. Corner Wall with a View by Castle Kits, Inc. (25 SP)
    2. Towering Tower Corner Wall by Castle Kits, Inc. (25 SP)
    3. A Rounded Corner by Castle Kits, Inc. (25 SP)
    4. Happily Ever After - Village Life Hairstyle (52 SP)
    5. Once Upon a Time Cottage - Quaint Cottage Window (89 SP)

And my Wishlist

Updated 11/12/2016 :3
    Post edited by lizzielilyy on
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »

Thank you @friday027 hope work isn't too hectic and that you enjoyed the holiday off (was that last Monday?). But yes, you never have to apologize for OE being crazy, I so know how that can be. I hope you're doing well though! ^_^

@bekkasan thank you for the gifts! Those clothes and shoes will definitely be filling up my sims' closets. lol And you're such a sweetheart, gifting in friday's name. You didn't have to do that, but I'm so appreciative. <3

Yes, @RaeNic - That holiday was LAST Monday! :D Thank you for the well wishes! :) It's always a pleasure to help out fellow, ocean loving, native Californians! :)

I'd like to thank @bekkasan , too - I felt it was such a nice gesture on your part to offer a gift for the simple exchange of S3 info... and you said "a" gift, but it was obviously more than that! Thank you for being so thoughtful and generous! :)