March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Updated my top five here.

I also have quite a few 25 simpoint items on my wishlist that I could use some help with if anyone is able to help. Thanks in advance for any help! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    My top 5 has been updated. :smiley:
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    edited August 2015
    @Reachsims Thank you so much for the wonderful invitation and gift. It's probably getting old now, but I am just absolutely floored by how wonderful most of you are! Thank you! :smiley:

I can't link yet, but I will list my top 5 items here. You can find my wishlist under my same name!

I don't want to ask for too much, so I tried to keep it fairly cheap. Thank you all so much for considering me! :smiley:

(Info moved to a different since I'm a full member now.)
    Post edited by runzu on
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hi @Runzu and you're most welcome. I'm glad you could join us and welcome to the site. :) As soon as you are a full member, LOL, you can start a new post where you will be able to edit in links to your heart's content. I sent a couple little things your way as a wee welcome.
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Thank you so much @WaterHornet and @limegreenqueen101 for the lovely gifts. I'll update my Top 5 tomorrow when I have more time - it's currently 9:18pm in the UK and although it's not too late I've been out all day and can't wait to get into bed lol :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    @Reachsims Thank you again for the gifts! XD I think I just need a few more likes and points to go. :smile:

I updated my Top 5 Wishlist at this: #Comment_13972887. (Add on to the end of the thread URL) XD
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @IrisGoddess you're welcome
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Updated my top Five, It doesn't matter what I receive from any off the list. I don't mind if it just an item out of it like a flower, shirt or anything. I appreciate anything and Thank you in advance. Here's my list below.
    goo.gl/sdWY40
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @Reachsims Thank You, Thank You. I received your gift...Im so excited and happy. Thank you so much appreciated from the bottom of my heart <3
    You're most welcome @lovlyb. I hope your little sims will enjoy that game in your game. :mrgreen:

Oh, I just had a thought. I have never used the free-throw machine in my own game and so I never paid attention to what age groups can use it but I do hope you'll enjoy it.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're most welcome @lovlyb. I hope your little sims will enjoy that game in your game. :mrgreen:

Oh, I just had a thought. I have never used the free-throw machine in my own game and so I never paid attention to what age groups can use it but I do hope you'll enjoy it.

i think all but toddlers can use the three throw machine.
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome - thank you for the beautiful guitar! I've been eyeing it for quite some time. So excited to use it!! :o:#

After last night's wonderful shenanigans (thank you again!!!)...an update was in need! And as always my wishlist can be found in my siggy. B)

Happy Sunday!

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I'm sorry it took so long, but I finally updated my top 5 list :)

The updated list can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    I'm not even sure where @limegreenqueen101 found my wishlist, but since I tend to stick around this thread to find folks asking for help with store items I'm going to assume it's from here. Thanks to her for the Overachieving Overcoat! Also thanks to @PetaT and @mothersuperior2 and @PinkLoveJonas for your gifts as well! I've been so busy I can't remember if I've thanked you all or not. Well, time to farm more points to send presents to folks in the next few days. Although I should probably make sure my game even works with Windows 10. I spent so much time yesterday, though not as much as with any other Windows version (seriously you guys if you haven't upgraded yet do it! This is the best Windows I've ever had!), and I don't even know if the game works yet! I guess Bonus SimPoints will still be there tomorrow so maybe I could take a break?
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @ohmyglobguys You're welcome! And thanks for all the gifts that I can't even name, there are so many, lol!

I've updated my top five here. With the exception of one item (three if you're going by my wishlist), I'm working on items from upcoming DD's now. :smile:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @WaterHornet You're welcome for the gift. I'd be interested to hear what you think of Win10 after you've installed everything and played for a while. What were you on before? I'm on Win7 which suits my game etc very well, so Win10 would have to be magnificent for me to change at the moment.
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited September 2015
    @Reachsims is amazing for starting such a wonderful thread for others to share, gift, and receive game items to enrich all of our games and creations. I'll be participating myself and I'm glad to have such an option available to me. :smiley:

My Top 5
    • TeaCup Chair | 59 SimPoints
    • Angelic Adore | 46 SimPoints
    • Abundant Belts Teen | 46 SimPoints
    • Loli-Crown | 47 SimPoints
    • Woodrow's Woodworks Coffee Table | 50 SimPoints

Current CYS: Through the Spy Glass & Street Couture - Kids & Teens & Hewnsman Living Room Set | My Wishlist | My Thank You Thread has other CYS I want. :)

Thank you for all the generous people out there who either farm or buy simpoints to gift things to others. It's all very appreciated! :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Post edited by runzu on

• lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I updated my list thank you so those who gifted me!
    My new list can be found Here
    And my wish list can be found Here

side note: I created my original post when I was still a new member and I was wondering if I could create a new one that has links in it?
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2015
    Deleted.
    Post edited by blacerdamuller on
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    @WaterHornet You're welcome for the gift. I'd be interested to hear what you think of Win10 after you've installed everything and played for a while. What were you on before? I'm on Win7 which suits my game etc very well, so Win10 would have to be magnificent for me to change at the moment.

I was JUST going to write up a message on my wall to you! Funny how synchronized were inadvertently became :D I, for the life of me, can't remember why I even ran the "repair Game" function anymore. Stupid medication I'm on makes me so forgetful it's kind of scary. I do remember the game kept crashing to the desktop under a certain save and only under certain conditions. Maybe I was trying to see if something accidentally got deleted and caused the game to act up? At any rate, by the time I was getting ready to wipe The Sims 3 from my drive and start over, my computer notified me that my reserved Windows 10 upgrade was ready. I said, "Alright. From what I've seen you have to upgrade through the Windows Update app first then after that you can burn a DVD or create a bootable flash drive." So with that in mind I ran the update but something on my PC must have been conflicting since, after it was finished, the desktop would flash and the PC wouldn't display any of my desktop items. So, be sure to back up ANYTHING you can't afford to lose should something go wrong. I had to really chop my The Sims 3 folder from Documents because as it stood it was over 27 GIGABYTES! I only used to spring clean the cache files around once a week and never paid attention to how much space the folder was taking up. If I had known sooner I would have searched out how to bring it under control. I cleaned out what I had to and uploaded it (now around 5Gbs) to Google Drive for safe keeping. I've lost all of my Sims stuff in the past to HDD failures or viruses that required an OS wipe and I don't want that happening again!
    I too upgraded from Windows 7 and, even though I wound up needing a clean install anyway, the difference is huge in terms of how the PC responds to your commands. I suspect that people with computers brimming with "old" programs will probably be forced into this option because of unforeseen conflicts. Although, once I put my old programs back in they run perfectly fine. I always do a clean install of my OS so for me that problem after upgrading wasn't a big disaster; for those not computer literate then something like that is a catastrophe. I thought Windows didn't much better than 7 but I was very, very wrong. If you can manage a clean install of 10 your experience is going to be amazing! Programs install in seconds rather than minutes or hours, the PC starts and shuts down very fast, and overall you fly through tasks that in the past would have taken a long time. The new layout takes just a bit to get used to but once you have it down it's all very intuitive and the placement of icons and functions are similar to what we're used to but new enough that you say "Why wasn't it done like this all along?!"
    I urge you to take advantage of the free update when you can because it's really well worth it. My Sims 3 base game and the expansions (and I have almost all of them) were installed in about a minute each. I even moved the 5Gb backup files for the game in less than 30 seconds! Granted, my computer specs are as follows, so if your hardware is very different than mine I can't technically suggest you move to the new platform: AMD Vishera 6-core processor overclocked to 4.07 GHz, AMD 7800 HD GDDR5 GPU overclocked to 1Ghz core clock/memory overclocked to 1.3GHz, a 1Tb HDD, and then the standard stuff that doesn't matter like a DVD burner and whatever. I'm going to venture a guess that even if your hardware isn't as robust as mine (and even mine is now obsolete 2 years out from building this machine but the moderate overclocking means I can squeeze more life out of hardware that would otherwise need to be upgraded by now) you will probably certainly notice a big difference in speed. And with the OS not taking up as many resources as it needed before, and without actually digging through the data on my machine to say this as a fact, and it also seems that the OS uses multiple CPU cores much more efficiently should mean all of your programs will run that much better. Okay, this post is way too long and I think I went all over the place. If you want more info maybe a list of questions would help me stay focused :D
    I updated my top 5 post (here)

Thank you so much to @WaterHornet I really appreciate the gifts you sent! :blush:

• fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you very much for the gift @runzu! <3

My top 5 has been updated :smiley:
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    I finally got round to updating my Top 5 after my wishlist was getting destroyed :D All items are 33 SP - 81 SP
    Thank you! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    @lay1010 - Yes, of course, feel free to create a new post as a full member so you can edit in your links. The same goes for everyone.

@WaterHornet - Thanks for the mini review on Windows 10. I have not had much spare time to read them elsewhere.

And... a great big welcome to @blacerdamuller who needs to check for gift messages and then do a wee update. :mrgreen:

I hope everyone has a super day, lots of fun and lots of productivity or both.