Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

A WCIF for Default Replacements

runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
I wanted to know if anyone knew of a directory listing lots of newer default replacements? Mostly for skin, eyes, makeup, beard textures. For skins, if you don't know of a directory, make a recommendation. I'm not really into the modeling skins and I would love one with a decent range for dark skin. Again, any help would be appreciated and though I'm new to the forums, everyone has been so warm and welcoming! ; u; <3 I feel kinda silly that I've been playing since The Sim debut and only now am I socializing within the community. x3

I accidentally broke my game with trying to decrapify and compress files in The Sims 3 folder. It was 2AM and probably a bad idea to do while half asleep. LOL Either way, store items glitched, even though I'm sure I followed the guide to MATY to a tee to try preventing that, there is definitely was some kind of user error on my part. xD

So I regenerated the The Sims 3 folder from scratch by removing the corrupted content to a backups folder. Completely clean, it runs fine. I'm gonna re-download and then re-add all my store stuff, most of which has been generously gifted to me (thank you out there! <3). Then I'm gonna start slowly re-adding my mods. I wanted to see if there were any new places I might have been missing. :3
My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims

Comments