Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW Pictures of the Sims 4 when it was supposed to be online!

1234568...Next

Comments

• Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Senbre wrote: »
    :) this graphic should be an IOS and Andriod game (same as the current sims 4)

The current Sims 4 has double the graphics power of The Sims 3, and wouldn't run on Android or iOS.

Cartoony graphics =/= Tablet game

"Sims 4 has double the graphics power of"

"Sims 4 has double the graphics"...

Eww... no. Sadly, Sims 4 has poor graphics. Even compare with Sims 3 is impossible. You should compare this game with Candy crush, maybe

If you actually looked at the System Requirements, yes it has double the graphical power.

I know people seem to be under the assumption that cartoon graphics means crap graphics, but that's not the case.

There is more going on in The Sims 4 than you realise.

Correction it has double the requirements, that doesn't necessarily mean double the graphical power as it could simply be that the way they've designed the engine is so inefficient that it uses much more to give much less.
    raw
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    I kinda like the box art on the one in the middle.

Especially the guy in the middle.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    jaxie086 wrote: »
    I do always wonder what sims 4 would have been like if they went their original plan. I honestly think it would have been better than what we have now.

I wouldn't buy /play it. That, I know. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I do always wonder what sims 4 would have been like if they went their original plan. I honestly think it would have been better than what we have now.

Same. XD I'm too much of a deviant Simmer to prevent myself from killing others' Sims.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

Same. XD I'm too much of a deviant Simmer to prevent myself from killing others' Sims.

Hahaha, oh no. Imagine if you did that to my sim! Then we would be enemies. :[ Can't imagine how chaotic the sims community is going to be. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scobre wrote: »

Hahaha, oh no. Imagine if you did that to my sim! Then we would be enemies. :[ Can't imagine how chaotic the sims community is going to be. LOL.
    Yeah, why online and Sims with a PC game not a good idea for me. XD But they are free to try a side game I guess.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • llPrincessllllPrincessll Posts: 15 Member
    The Sims 4 online would have been a great concept. If the idea was incorporated into the game, it would be best if The Sims 4 remained exactly how it looks and function now, but with the online feature adding an option to "travel to friend's town" from your friends list. I think they've done this before with the The Sims Bustin' Out on console.

I don't like the idea of "online chat" (the bar where you type things to other players), and the way the original plan for the game looked when they made it online. So I'm glad that plan was scrapped. Online chat takes away the RP feel. The Sims 4 looks great the way it is now, I wouldn't want to change anything about it. There's already games like SL out there, that you can play with online chat. But incorporating a "world travel" feature to visit a friends neighborhood would be pretty neat

Basically, friends who visit your neighborhood (which should give you a pop-up window first, allowing you to accept/decline their request to visit you. And also have the option in settings to enable/disable online visiting if you don't want people from your friends list asking to visit) will be treated as an NPC with a plumbob (so socializing with friends gives you the same menu the game would normally have; friendly, mean, romantic, mischievous, funny, etc.) The social interactions that's available to select from in the menu is open to explore (are players allowed to move in, get married, woohoo, have children, etc.)

If they would have did that in the past, instead of changing the whole design of The Sims; adding online chat, using those horrible graphics, etc... The idea of playing online would have been successful. You don't need to change The Sims from what we're use to just to allow Sim players to be in your neighborhood. EA has done an incredible job with The Sims 4. I'd love an opportunity to play with my friends, or multiplayer in this awesome game (like in The Sims 2 on console, boy was that fun!).
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    Gillie wrote: »
    Are these fake or legit?

Those box covers look cheap and horrible. Especially the one on the right looking like it's advertising for a cruise.

Like you can do better.
  • SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    :( at all the people who still think this art was from an online game when I actually posted the source of the pictures. The OP cropped some of the pictures so you couldn't tell they are from either Gamescon or E3. I swear, people will believe anything on here if it is part of the agenda they have in their heads.
  • PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    Now I can see why all the objects are so low in polygons
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • firemen858firemen858 Posts: 34 New Member
    sims 3 potential was huge... so disappointed from the sims 4 :(
    http ://imgur.com/wcNJkV2 < result of what you can get on sims 3 (just undo the space between the http to ://)
  • plenilunesplenilunes Posts: 296 Member
    It would have to be rated M or it would just be creepy.