Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers planned as DLC!! A NEW SURVEY IS OUT!!

Comments

• al456al456 Posts: 306 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Everyone votes for the family one and EA will still be like " You know what, they probably want more party stuff"

After Get Together if they do another "party" pack im sure alot of people will move on, but im certain we wont get a pack like this again, i think they have seen the outcry from this, and this survey is a tiny response
    ~ SimManiac383 on the Gallery
    ~ https://twitter.com/Simmaniac383 < Twitter
    onm6UoE.jpg

~SimManiac
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    So this might not be the smartest question but I just have to ask because maybe others will know. If toddlers are added to the sims 4 in an EP, what will they do about aliens that came with gtw? Will they add toddler aliens somehow and if you have gtw, you will have alien toddlers? Lol I would love toddlers but it would still be a bit weird if they were only human toddlers, not aliens or other life states.
  • AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    Trying not to be overly excited about this, as there are no guarantees...but it does make me feel a bit better! I would love love love to see this generations EP :) To have both toddlers and pre-teens would be so fantastic! Gimme! :D
    So this might not be the smartest question but I just have to ask because maybe others will know. If toddlers are added to the sims 4 in an EP, what will they do about aliens that came with gtw? Will they add toddler aliens somehow and if you have gtw, you will have alien toddlers? Lol I would love toddlers but it would still be a bit weird if they were only human toddlers, not aliens or other life states.

Hmm, im sure they would. They would use the same model in gam,e and just make them green, black eyes, and pointy ears :D
    onm6UoE.jpg

~SimManiac
    Trying not to be overly excited about this, as there are no guarantees...but it does make me feel a bit better! I would love love love to see this generations EP :) To have both toddlers and pre-teens would be so fantastic! Gimme! :D

It makes me feel alot better too! Excited for the future!
    onm6UoE.jpg

~SimManiac
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2015
    Oh, I don't want to get hyped up...but I'm getting hyped up!

Toddlers and preteens!! Generations EP!!! <3<3<3<3<3
    School EP! <3
    Superhero EP! <3

OMG, yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Please, devs, don't disappoint me and chain the toddlers (and pets) to the playpens (or pet beds)!

I hope the incest, emotions, and culling will be addressed in the future, too.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ColesPrimaryAccColesPrimaryAcc Posts: 32 Member
    [quote="jackjack_k;13967690"][quote="@Sigzy05;13967664"][quote="XopaxPax;13967659"][quote="jackjack_k;13967653"][quote="@XopaxPax;13967634"]I WANT TODDLERS FOR FREE 🐸🐸🐸🐸 OFF[/quote]

Anything base game, or has been base game before, gets patched in a week before release.
    The only item that hasn't was the Hot Tub. And that was because they added more features that made them *above* normal base game Hot Tubs. [/quote]

Ok, i need to calm down... Ghosts were in a survey i believe, don't they? .-.

[/quote]

I think so and so was GTW. Not sure about GT.[/quote]

Now that I think about it, and have calmed down, I think Get Together was that compulsory, will happen whether devs enjoy making it or not, pack that EA decided would happen long before the Sims 4 released.

And I can guarantee, Get Together will be the pack EA package with the base game, like Nightlife and Late Night were. It's that compulsory EA EP. [/quote]

They might even be trying to get the most content out before people get board and then when time they will start releasing the content we actually want.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    al456 wrote: »

Hmm, im sure they would. They would use the same model in gam,e and just make them green, black eyes, and pointy ears :D

I hope you are right. I not only need toddlers, I need alien toddlers too :smiley:
  • BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    aclavo wrote: »
    aclavo wrote: »
    I don't get the logic that Ts2 and Ts3 have nothing to do with Ts4 without them there would be no Ts4. By this reasoning since Ts5 will be a new game should it include only Teen Adults and Elder?? 'Would that be okay since it's a new game and doesn't have to follow it's predecessors? Would people be pleased if Young Adults and children are removed? Think of a lifestage you love and it's removed in Sims 5 would that please you? Would you be willing to pay for it?
    I don't believe Toddlers are returning I think it's all just hype. EA is free to prove me wrong though.

Because they are all separate games and one really has nothing do with the other, that's why. A name is just a name and nothing more. Each game should be played for what they offer individually. I had to learn that quickly when I transitioned from TS2 to TS3. And although the titles suggest some sort of continuity there truly isn't any.

it is a continue of the series that why its called the sims 4, everything we got from sims 3 or 2 should have been transfered over to sims 4 but improved.

It's really not.

every game comes with something new and different in them just because its a new game doesnt mean its not part of the series. Its called sims 4 because its the 4th generation of the sims.. it wasn't suppose to be sims 4 but it is. so the 4 generation sould have come with all life stages like the last 2.

Surely if you weren't happy with what was left out of the base game, that is the point you should have protested by not buying it.
    Tbh EA could patch in all the base game stuff tomorrow for free and people would still find something to complain and whine about. EA have probably figured that out and are going to release stuff in the order they choose. People will just moan no matter what they do.

• will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    All this is a survey--it doesn't mean that todlers will definitely be relased sometime...all it is isempty air and a cheap attempt to pacify those people who are upset
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    All of those packs sound awesome.

I want them ALL.
    ^This^
    I'm in get cracking you sim makers on the double!!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    It's about time the sad thing though is its not even possible for Generations to come out till next year with Sims 4 Get Together coming out at the end of this year. I do hope basic Toddlers are patched in and expanded on greatly with tons of gameplay and interactions with all life stages in Generations I don't mind paying for Pre-teens at all as long as they have a lot to do. Still not buying anything till Generations comes out because I'm not playing the game as is with no family play and will end up saving cash if/when Toddlers and Pre-teens are added.

My top 3 choices though Vacations would be nice but I'm not happy with the half seasons merge they did there where's spring and fall...

- Generations
    - Metropolis
    - Cars
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    I think toddlers should be patched in before they release the pack- then, with the pack they will expand them and make them more fun. As long as toddlers are at least like in Sims 3 and get a new crib, I'll be fine with them.

I reconize the guy in your signature. I see him posting on twitter all the time. He's one of the guys with Paramore I believe.

Actually, it's the lead singer of Fall Out Boy (who's only posted once in a few months.)
    Anyways, Rebuild is the one with the zombies and stuff, right? If it gets added, I think it should only be at a few new towns where it's apocalypse stuff, and you can get a bunch of grunge clothing for any sim, no matter what town. If you already made a Sim, you could move them to the town, but it would be extremely hard to move them out. At any time you should be able to turn it off, too. If that's how it is, then I definitely want it!
    gay is ok kids
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited August 2015
    Aine wrote: »
    Icy_Lava wrote: »
    They did lots of surveys about lots of things in the Sims 3 that never happened. It's just a gauge. They would have told us if toddlers were coming,..Just to ward off all the negative press. And if they are to be? EA needs to be much more honest with us.
    Well, it definitely seems infinitely more possible with it IN the survey, than not. You have to admit that.
    Well, I also have to admit that's a horrible manner of them. Shoehorning the hypothetical information about toddlers in surveys only a few people receive is a downright abysmal form. Again, if there are to be toddlers, this is pathetic they are leaving us in a dark like this. They need and should tell us about it: they should already have been announced.
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Of course we have to pay for toddlers. Why would anyone think EA would be kind enough to give it out for free?
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    Of course we have to pay for toddlers. Why would anyone think EA would be kind enough to give it out for free?
    ^ This.

Gotta make dat money.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    1) On the Road – Get behind the wheel of different vehicles including cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Fix up old cars, build a hotrod, or jump on your ride and explore a number of unique tourist destinations.

9) University – Send your Sims off to University! Explore the University campus and decide whether your Sims are going to study to ace their exams or spend their days partying it up. Sims can also pledge fraternities and sororities and try to become members of these prestigious organizations.

7) Generations – It’s time to raise a family! Raise your children from babies into toddlers. Watch as your children grow into moody pre-teens and help them overcome the tribulations of youth. Create a Sims family dynasty that will last forever.

6) Get Real – Its time to become a reality star! Join the cast of Sliced n’ Diced to compete against other chefs, Finding 7 Love to become the most desired bachelor/bachelorette, or Runway Takeoff to become a fashion design star.

11) Find Love – Find true love in the Sims 4! Meet your date on SimMatch, take your date to romantic getaway spots, build up your romantic reputation, and have the wedding of your dreams!

10) Metropolis – Move into a bustling, modern city! Live in new apartments and penthouses, eat at food carts and shop at street markets, and immerse your Sims in the different cultures of the city by exploring the many diverse neighborhoods.

5) Power Up – Turn your Sims into superheroes! Use powers like mind reading, telekinesis, and teleportation. I I Learn new powers at the Super Hero Academy and use them to make the world a better place or terrorize the population.

4) Rebuild – The apocalypse has struck The Sims 4! Explore abandoned neighborhoods and rescue survivors, rebuild your town into a thriving community, and fight off zombies to protect your new town.

8) Back to School – Take your Sims to school! Have your child and teen Sims participate in school activities including classes, dances, and student government elections or become a teacher with the new Teacher active career!

3) Get Famous – It’s time to get internet famous! Start a band, play pranks on your friends, give Sims stylish makeovers and broadcast it all on SimTube to gain fans and get famous.

2) Vacation – Take your Sims on vacation! Head to Mt. Wright for fun winter getaway with ice skating, sledding, and snowboarding, and mysterious ice caves. Or head to Isla Cordinda to soak up the sun and build sand castles, surf the waves, and uncover ancient tombs.

Never got the option to take the survey so I'm going to just list the order from most favorable to least.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member

Well, it is less about kindness and more about principle. We *deserve* toddlers free of charge. This is something we are entitled to have. I sure as heck doubt most are as involved in the forums. I am willing to bet that many did not know toddlers wouldn't make it. And why would they think otherwise?? This is still a life simulator! Is it not?
  • Jazzy6897Jazzy6897 Posts: 337 Member

I mean they gave us pools and ghosts for free...

Origin ID: Jazzy6897 Happy Simming! :)
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member

Thanks for bursting my bubble of hope.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2015
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Never got the option to take the survey so I'm going to just list the order from most favorable to least.

Actually, you could also put your vote in at on the unofficial poll at SimsVIP, they said they'll try to make sure to send the poll to the gurus I think. You can choose up to 3.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Actually, you could also put your vote in at on the unofficial poll at SimsVIP, they said they'll try to make sure to send the poll to the gurus I think. You can choose up to 3.

oh cool thanks.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    Pretty sure this is fake. Why would they single out only certain players? If this was real, it would be plastered all over the main page. I call plum.
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »

Thanks for bursting my bubble of hope.
    giphy.gif