Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color choices

Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble getting things to match? My OCD wants all the appliances to match but no two colors do. The silver of the frig does not match the silver of the stove or, now, the dishwasher. Is it impossible to get a set of matching appliances? And don't get me started on furniture styles and colors.

Comments

• SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    We need a colour wheel, EA!!! How many times do we have to tell you?! :)
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    I would love the color wheel back too, but i don't know whether it will happen. I would to match my builds and I run into the same problems.
  • Alechinis2Alechinis2 Posts: 113 Member
    The same happens to me. Nothing seems to really match and it stresses me quite a lot :/ It is very furstating to try to create rooms that way. I would also want the color wheel back! :(
  • Jess120903Jess120903 Posts: 1,318 Member
    A colour wheel would be really helpful! Someone should make a petition haha :D
    you are having a spooky mormon hell dream now!
  • SimmerSparklezzzSimmerSparklezzz Posts: 875 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble getting things to match? My OCD wants all the appliances to match but no two colors do. The silver of the frig does not match the silver of the stove or, now, the dishwasher. Is it impossible to get a set of matching appliances? And don't get me started on furniture styles and colors.

I get this too

S91Echo.gif?1
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited January 2016
    If they can't give CASt or a color wheel, at least give 25 - 50 presets for everything that uses them.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Yes, this bothers me so much! Especially when it comes to items that are supposed to go together (or have the same style to go together, anyway) but don't have the same color options.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Yeah. this really bugs me. It#'s a problem not only with furniture but with clothing and decor. It also bugs me that there are so few carpet choices...
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I don't mind the exclusion of a Colour Wheel but please Maxis, can we have more matching stuff? ;-; My Sim wears the same coloured top and bottom but they are slightly different.... it's a little unnerving x.x
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    I think just some more basic swatches would be appreciated. I like that not everything matches perfectly since it makes it a little more interesting and gives you a challenge, but some items are missing basic swatches like white or black.