Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grey Witches - A Magical Legacy

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited March 2015
    Part II - Chapter 11:
    Elspeth almost succeeds in setting Taïga up, Derek almost kills Lil Bling and Taïga almost drowns…

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog:
    http://greywitches.wordpress.com/
    More information about Twin Towns:
    https://greywitchestwintowns.wordpress.com/

Happy simming!
    thegreywitches-part02-11-39.jpg

Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Part II Chapter 12 - Rowan grows up to a teen, thanks to some fiddling with Granny’s potions. Together with Peaches, they set out for Hidden Springs to find the plant necessary to make the elixir that will make Peaches – and Buddy – real. But being a teenager implies a lot of changes for Rowan. Will he get distracted by his new body’s needs along the way?

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog:
    http://greywitches.wordpress.com/
    https://greywitchestwintowns.wordpress.com/

Happy Simming!
    thegreywitches-part02-12-20.jpg
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
    Part II – Chapter 13 Another One Bites the Dust
    Riding in wild horses is tough, and Taïga is not the only one who bites the dust. Derek tries to convince her to stop, but under the native horse whisperer Tate’s supervision she finally bonds with the little paint mare, Sweet Thing.

The Grey Witches

More information about Twin Towns

Happy simming!
    thegreywitches-part02-13-16.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
  • french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    This actually looks really interesting, I'm definitely going to be checking it out and reading up. Looks like it's going to be quite a bit different then most legacies I see. ^^
    polariod_1

@french_vanilla13 Hi! This is not a legacy challenge thing, as I use mods and pose player and whatever I need to take the pictures and "push" my simmies into the situations needed for my story... poor things... :D But I do hope you'll enjoy the story! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • french_vanilla13french_vanilla13 Posts: 586 Member
    A lot of people do that in their sims legacies anyways lol, I sure do in all of mine, actually I don't really know of anyone who doesn't. I was just using a generalized term for a story going through several generations is all. But hey, I enjoy it so far!
    polariod_1

• suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Great story. It took me 2 days but I have caught up and just finished part ll, chapter 13. I was just about to bookmark the next chapter to continue tomorrow and "oh no, there isn't any more!" Now I will be looking for more to come, I'm hooked. I have a bad feeling about Peaches.
    @suzanna13 It's great that you liked the story so far! And you're right about Peaches... but I won't tell you more... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I will be looking forward to finding out more eventually. I have many questions that I hope will be answered one day. I like how you have used sims from different towns and brought them together. I feel like I know some of your characters.
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    I will be looking forward to finding out more eventually. I have many questions that I hope will be answered one day. I like how you have used sims from different towns and brought them together. I feel like I know some of your characters.
    Hi @suzanna13 Next chapter is up now, after quite a while with internet problems... I think using sims from the game makes the stories more interesting to everyone, as you said so accurately: it's like you know them! :)

NymlADp.jpg
    edited May 2015
    PartII - Chapter 14 The Gift of Life
    Is there something more magic than the birth of a child? I don’t think so…
    thegreywitches-part02-14-08.jpg
    But having the power to create life sure must be a kick… But no good comes from playing God, and some things are best left alone…
    thegreywitches-part02-14-39.jpg
    Just the time to unload the new horses at APYR, and Taïga's off to Twin Towns immediately for the Easter W-E;
    Old Missy wants so much to get engaged that she uses all her powers to make her secret admirer pop the question! Do you recognize him? I think you do…
    thegreywitches-part02-14-21.jpg
    The Grey Witches
    Twin Towns
    Happy simming!

Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Part II – Chapter 15 is a “spin off”!
    This is Tyler Hale’s story. He lives in Bayou Oaks' Trailer park with his mom, an illegal immigrant, and plays the guitar in the band IDC.
    idc.jpg
    There’s not much hope for the future as he considers school a place only fit to tag and discuss video games.
    outcasts-48.jpg
    The only way out of the trailer park seems to be his music… But is he really talented enough? Or will he have to beg his best friend Jayler Moroni for a job when the time comes?
    thegreywitches-part02-01-181.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog The Grey Witches
    More information about Twin Towns (aka Falls Harbor & Fairview Heights) and more pictures and backgroundstory about Bayou Oaks’ Trailer Park and the people who live there. See lot n°33

Downloads
    The Outcasts
    Bayou Oaks' Trailer Park

Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
    Part II – Chapter 16:

Easter is over and Taïga is back at APYR. But Derek and Teddy has got some bad news waiting for her; Derek has finally decided to get his dad out of the sanatorium where he’s held prisoner. But by doing so, he probably won’t be able to come back again…
    thegreywitches-part02-16-06.jpg
    Taïga tries to keep her feelings for Derek under control…
    thegreywitches-part02-16-14.jpg
    … and does her best to help by casting a protection spell on him… But will it be enough?
    thegreywitches-part02-16-24.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches!
    Happy Simming!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award if you're interested :)

http://somanysimbabies.blogspot.com/p/liebster-award-nominations.html
    900woh.png
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I'm hooked on this story :)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    Nyosim wrote: »
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award if you're interested :)

http://somanysimbabies.blogspot.com/p/liebster-award-nominations.html

Thank you so much @Nyosim! I'm truly honored you think my blog is woth it! :D

NymlADp.jpg
    br560 wrote: »
    I'm hooked on this story :)

I'm happy you enjoy reading my story! :D If you follow you'll get a message when there's an update!

NymlADp.jpg
    Part II - Chapter 17 The Grey Witches

Derek has found his dad at Dementé Insanatorium (by Squircle at MTS)...
    thegreywitches-part02-17-35.jpg
    But will they get out alive of the hellhole that Dementé Insanatorium is?
    thegreywitches-part02-17-52.jpg
    With guest star Cade Farrow by Eden’s Sims...
    cade-farrow-2-2.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    Happy Simming!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I am now completely finished reading all available of The Grey Witches. Might just be a slow reader but I swear that it took me hours. Loved every moment.
    @blazerntq I'm so happy you liked it! :D If you "follow", you'll get a mail to tell you as soon as there's a new chapter! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    Finally I've come up with a new episode of The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 18
    Derek and his friends have got away from Dementé Insanatorium all right…
    thegreywitches-part02-18-02.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-18-04c.jpg
    … and Cade takes him to meet his “friends”…
    thegreywitches-part02-18-16.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-18-25.jpg
    Will he finally succeed in getting his dad out of the country?
    thegreywitches-part02-18-61.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-18-67.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    The Grey Witches
    Part II – Chapter 19

Taïga and Teddy are worried about Derek, but at least they are quite sure he and Don Vargas got away from the Insanatorium. But Teddy has done something he shouldn’t have done, adding another problem to their daily life…
    thegreywitches-part02-16-38.jpg?w=1548&h=928

Luckily there are the horses to take Taïga’s mind of things, at least for a while……
    thegreywitches-part02-16-48.jpg?w=1548&h=928

NymlADp.jpg
    The Grey Witches
    Part II – Chapter 20

It’s time for everyone to say goodbye and leave APYR.
    thegreywitches-part02-18-17.jpg
    Teddy says goodbye to his old self…
    thegreywitches-part02-18-06a.jpg
    Taïga says goodbye to love…
    thegreywitches-part02-18-19.jpg
    Derek leaves Al Simhara with a picture of a mysterious woman in his pocket…
    thegreywitches-part02-20-30.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    The Grey Witches:
    Part II - Chapter 21

Taiga is finally back in Fairview Heights, Twin Towns Twin Towns, after spending 6 months at APYR in Appaloosa Heights. But the joy of coming home is spoilt by Derek's disappearance...
    thegreywitches-part02-20-31.jpg
    She refuses to admit he’s probably dead, but after a terrible vision of his bloody inert body, her whole world falls apart. This summer sees her grow up and mentally become an adult… What will happen between her and Loki? Will she agree to marry the stranger who she’s promised to? Will she and Rowan find their mother? And what about Derek, is he really gone forever?
    thegreywitches-part02-20-23.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches!
    NymlADp.jpg