Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you deal with this type of sim?

This is my sim's coworker.
11823004_498178263665807_2962650321707550074_o.jpg
He is a very temperamental type of sim, either you love him or hate him, there is very little middle ground. Anyways, my sim fell for him, and they became romantically involved.

I'm not sure what happened, but he stopped showing up at work, they work at the Science building (in Go To Work). And eventually I stopped seeing him around my sim's neighborhood, he would usually be walking or jogging by. I was getting a little afraid that the game might cull him (yes I already know about the anti-culling mod over at MTS). So I had my sim invite him over, and when he showed up I had her ask him to move in with her. And it was when I discovered that he already romantically involved with 4 other sims, besides my sim, who asked him to move in with her. To make it even more, the guy has a great dislike for a great number of other sims as well.

I'm not so sure if I want this guy and my sim to end up together at the moment. Oh if you are wondering, he does not have any traits that would cause him to be so romantically minded, but he is mean. That's the other side of the coin with him, and I'm pretty sure that's why he dislikes so many sims, or they don't like him. He is close to making many enemies.

I don't really want to give up on him, but if I do decide that I get these two sims together, I do want him to be faithful. Other than killing him off, what would you do with this type of sim?

Comments

• KayleiMarieKayleiMarie Posts: 68 Member
    cas.fulleditmode and get rid of that mean trait? Otherwise I'd just keep a VERY close eye on him!!
    Origin: KayleiMarie
    Twitter: @kayleimarie
    I'm pretty much just KayleiMarie
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    edited August 2015
    You put him in a pool and put walls around him lol. Or freeze him with a freezer gun or change him with cas.editmode cheat :D and turn him into a family guy! You can also give his lovers the anger serum and make him/them hate him :D
  • ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Hmmm... just by looking at him... either kick him out or kill him. He looks like an A--- hole.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I thought he was pretty dishy
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    I thought he was pretty dishy

I thought so too.

I went ahead and changed out his mean trait for the family trait.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Give him the cold shoulder
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • PorotPorot Posts: 112 Member
    Idk, but no matter what you do, get rid of that ugly top of his and give him a piece of clothing you can respect!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    You spank him, you spank him ver very much. (JK)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Porot wrote: »
    Idk, but no matter what you do, get rid of that ugly top of his and give him a piece of clothing you can respect!

That's not his everyday shirt, he had just finished working out. He actually wears a jacket.
    11816092_498738526943114_2015417322744166327_o.jpg
  • SirhirokiSirhiroki Posts: 26 Member
    Divorce him if he cheats. Just go with the flow..
  • naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    Cheat on him too
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    My sim would have a lot of woo hoo with that sim!...although I am sure the co-worker's would gossip about it :)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    ugh, I'd dump him.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Ditch him. You don't need no mean sim in your household. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • JoshuaSkylarJoshuaSkylar Posts: 158 Member
    I modify the whole town honestly, nobody looks or has the same traits that they did when the game started. :lol: At least the ones I've crossed paths with :mask:
  • TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    I like him. XD
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Why is it that all ea sims have rotten traits if they are half descent looking? My last sim had to settle for an evil sim. At least he is an elder so she won't have to deal with him for too long.
  • JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Oh he's got a rogue-ish air about him. In situations like this, I don't interfere with the traits. He could have been your Sim's plum toy for a while and then left to go his roguish ways.
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Are the sims he has dislike for important to you? Do you play or interact with them a lot? I would personally go with it, see where things go. I mean nothing is really forever in the sims. Maybe put him in his own save?
  • TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    Oh he's got a rogue-ish air about him. In situations like this, I don't interfere with the traits. He could have been your Sim's plum toy for a while and then left to go his roguish ways.

I would probably do this, too. I had one Sim of mine autonomously fall for an Evil, Mean, Gloomy man. My Sim had the Good trait, so she would cheer him up only to be saddened herself by his Evilness or upset by his insults. He was also a rich Genius, and he liked her Childish streak, so it wasn't all bad. :blush: They made an interesting pair.

I would probably take the OP's Sim and give him a backstory in my head to explain his Mean streak and slough of lovers & enemies. If I end up liking the couple, great. If they just don't work, separate them and find a more fitting guy.