Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Updated my Top Five! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Well, I had to build my wish list from scratch again thanks to @charlotteprice <3
    I'd also like to thank @Reachsims for gifting me everything on my top 5 list!

My updated top 5 can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636 :)
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Updated my top 5 here thanks to the generosity of both @friday027 and @scillakees ! Thank you two! XD
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    What a awesome night thanks to so many wonderful people I finished three sets to night and got a world! thank you guys I had to update again!
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @WaterHornet - Oh my gosh! You are so funny. Your messages with each gift made me smile more and more as I read them! My cheeks hurt :D<3 Thank you soooooooo much!
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
  • Options
    dayhaudidayhaudi Posts: 71 Member
    thank you @WaterHornet for the gifts & the advice! :) updated list here
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    dayhaudi wrote: »
    thank you @WaterHornet for the gifts & the advice! :) updated list here

Awesome sauce! People can now very easily get those gifts to you with a hyperlink :)
  • Options
    HatsAreLifeHatsAreLife Posts: 109 Member
    My top 5 has been updated (again):
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NanoBeats
    Thank you for all of the kind gifts! :)
    corpse-party-BoS-banner.png

• Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited August 2015
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Updated my top 5 here thanks to the generosity of both @friday027 and @scillakees ! Thank you two! XD

@RaeNic - Oh No! Please don't tell me I have to compete with @scillakees for your WL!!! As cute as they are, her dogs have vicious teeth!
  • Options
    izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    edited December 2015
    How did I never see this topic before :open_mouth:
    Well, now I found it, I will post my list, so cool :smiley:

My top 5:

1. The Haute Tall Dresser
    2. Haute Hip Double Bed
    3. Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- The King's Sleep Double Bed
    4. Teepee Chair
    5. La Dauphine's Sofa

My wishlist

Happy simming everybody :heart:
    Post edited by izaap on
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    @MysticOstrich08 - you're welcome! :wink: (MeanMasterJay is my username on the store account)
    Ah okay thank you :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited August 2015
    Updated my Top 5 again :)
    All items 68 SP
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    dayhaudidayhaudi Posts: 71 Member
    @PinguinoGamer94 thank you for the gift :) updated list
  • Options
    Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
    edited August 2015
    Please see my updated five!
    Post edited by Siiiiiiiiiimss3 on
    tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
    I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much hon <3 for wiping out my top five again! Especially the Woodsy Wedding Arch, with which I've seen some lovely creations over at the creative corner~
    Hope you have a wonderful week dear, full of chocolate and empty of any computer problems of course :D
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    thank you very much @charlotteprice and @Reachsims !!! You guys wiped out my first 10! thanks to you i had completed sets and close to complete more! thank you for the generous gift!! :)

Updated my list here

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13399637/#Comment_13399637
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Please see my updated five!

Welcome to the forums. Looks like you have been Simming for a while? Hope you are enjoying your game!

I have never had one post on my wall to look at their WL :o Well, I did look at it and the majority is large expensive items. Are you looking to complete any sets? Maybe you could break them up and that would give everyone the option of gifting you. You can complete sets that way also.

I don't know how to "link" stuff, so I am sure @Reachsims could help out here or give some advice?

*hugs*
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    I think you said things very well @charlotteprice although this Simmer already knows how to create hyperlinks. I have had people stop by my page before to, essentially if not blatantly, beg for gifts. Around here, the majority of posters seem to believe it's not such a great idea. I concur. Also, it's a good idea to acknowledge gifts as soon as possible. Creating one's own thread for thanking people is more time consuming than one knows but it's easy to post here, "Thanks for the gift @gifter." Speaking for myself, if a gift or gifts go unacknowledged, I simply don't gift that person again. :| I'm not trying to be cold or heartless but I would rather give to those who show gratitude. Even if the SimPoints are "free," it takes hours upon hours to collect them. I'm most thankful to our sponsors.
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Good day everyone hope that its going good so far!? I updated :)
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • Options
    @reachsims , I do have a thank you thread, sorry if I seemed bad. :grimace:
    @charlotteprice I'm quite a picky person, and I really can't pick a set to start on. any suggestions? :( sorry again
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited August 2015
    @reachsims , I do have a thank you thread, sorry if I seemed bad. :grimace:
    @charlotteprice I'm quite a picky person, and I really can't pick a set to start on. any suggestions? :( sorry again

Hi @Siiiiiiiiiimss3 you best bet would be to checkout what set's are on the sales page, It will change over at some point today, and if there is a set you fancy on there then put the individual items from that set on your wishlist, you then stand a better chance of getting it really cheap or better yet Free :)
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    @PetaT thank you <3 xx
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Post edited by Siiiiiiiiiimss3 on
  • Options
    HatsAreLifeHatsAreLife Posts: 109 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have had to update my top five again! Thank you all very much for the gifts! :)
    Here is my wishlist:
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NanoBeats
    Post edited by HatsAreLife on
    corpse-party-BoS-banner.png