Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Excited for Get together!

SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
I know not everyone is pleased, I hope for everyone that more info will come out so you find the things you like! Fingers crossed for you! <3

Although not everyone is pleased, i'm really happy! I've seen a ton more activities and this is only the first trailer so there's a lot more info to come. Swimming in the lake, new world (European which I love), a beach, bonfires, a barista and much much more, I feel like this gives us a lot more to do. Since you don't have to live in that world, you can just travel so you can easily visit these places!

There's still a Q&A so I hope we'll get more answers there, but i'm really happy overall and gives me time to save up hehe!

On simsvip there's three new screenshots on here, i'm loving the beach!
Origin ID - RosyAngelina

Comments

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ah yeah, it would've been better if they hadn't focused on the partying, since most Simmers are starting to dislike it, but I focused more on the other things. I can take my sim to the coffee shop and just enjoy a drink or maybe hang out with friends late at night on the beach! It gives them more to do on a day to day basis!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2015
    I like it. But right now it can wait for now would say until black Friday but I doubt it will be on sale since its coming out in November. I will like it will add more flare to the game and more options when going out.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Wow... just woke up and saw the trailer. Looks like some new dancing can't wait to see more and swimming. I got kind of teary eyed lol.
    egTcBMc.png
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    It's alright for some....
    giphy_1.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It looks like it brings alot of content but what I am confused the most is what exacly it is about...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    100% agreed. I am dying for new info an I hope everyone else can find something in this pack that they can enjoy. We need so much info asap! :D
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm glad some people are happy. I genuinely am. I'm also curious to know if people who are excited about this played previous sims games.
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited August 2015
    Who knows, maybe they're getting all the party stuff out of the way first? I mean seriously, all the following EP and GPs can't all be about partying, right?
    Post edited by Mightydan on
  • ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    I don't really know how to feel. I'm kind of excited but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't be because that trailer felt so vague.
    Plus Rachel Franklin dancing at the end....*shivers*
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    haburbian wrote: »
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    I'm glad some people are happy. I genuinely am. I'm also curious to know if people who are excited about this played previous sims games.

Every single game, every single pack and every single expansion. :lol:

Well that's interesting to know. Reason I asked is because any sims players in real life I know who love 4 haven't played the previous games.

I'm not excited about the pack. Perhaps when more info is announced I will be but I have my doubts. I want to be. I'm just underwhelmed completely at the moment.
  • SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    Lame... I'm sorry, it's all I can think of to describe this announcement :(
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    I like the new things to do and more places to go. But they need to fix the clipping then it would be great. But I'm sure they will not do that. That takes time and money and they don't wanna pay anyone to do that.
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I'm excited for the EP too! I gotta say I don't really understand the "theme", but there are so many new activities and the world looks gorgeous!
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Shuushii wrote: »
    I don't really know how to feel. I'm kind of excited but at the same time I feel like I shouldn't be because that trailer felt so vague.
    Plus Rachel Franklin dancing at the end....*shivers*

Me right now. lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • br0bertobr0berto Posts: 170 Member
    I wonder if all the eps will start with "Get"
    (get to work, get together)
    that would be a little odd lol
  • haburbianhaburbian Posts: 281 Member
    I feel sorry for those of you who are excited. Actually, I feel angry since you are enabling the producers to ruin this franchise and turn it into absolute bull.

To be honest, I don't think I have any hold over what the producers do.