Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voice Your Opinion! Get Together Needs To Be Scrapped

Get Together is nothing more than a mess put together last minute. "Wait till the game is released". NO. Voice your opinion Simmers! Show EA that putting out garbage isn't going to work.

Comments

• cth328cth328 Posts: 199 Member
    Their trailers have always been misleading. Like when they showed a sim and an alien in some alien world that looked futuristic and beautiful. Then Get to Work shows up and there isn't a building to be found.
  • JoshuaSkylarJoshuaSkylar Posts: 158 Member
    If only we had the power to do something like this, but we don't. We're just consumers. :neutral: And ignored ones at that.
    cth328 wrote: »
    And if anyone actually likes this plum, you either need your eyes checked, your standards are so low, or you're brainwashed by EA
    And if you think that insulting anyone is going to get people to voice their opinions you're dead wrong. Go take your rudeness somewhere else, this forum is already too toxic, we don't need more toxicity.

Of course somebody has to be the shining beam of sunshine and positivity. Go take it somewhere else :)
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    AP_Pepper wrote: »
    I get you dislike it, but seriously calm down. People can like it if they want. They are not brainwashed nor do they need their eyes checking. I am not fussed (family player) But don't act like your opinion is everyone's opinion.
    And if anyone actually likes this plum, you either need your eyes checked, your standards are so low, or you're brainwashed by EA
    And if you think that insulting anyone is going to get people to voice their opinions you're dead wrong. Go take your rudeness somewhere else, this forum is already too toxic, we don't need more toxicity.

Wow logic and reason. You both may have some popcorn
  • CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    AP_Pepper wrote: »
    I get you dislike it, but seriously calm down. People can like it if they want. They are not brainwashed nor do they need their eyes checking. I am not fussed (family player) But don't act like your opinion is everyone's opinion.

Wow logic and reason. You both may have some popcorn
    I already have some of my own, but thanks for the offer o:)
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Hey gang, Diablo 3 is $23 over on the Walmart site. Just sayin......
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Agreed!
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    EA and Maxis, don't scrap this expansion please. Some of us actually enjoyed what we were shown and appreciate it. But make sure the next expansion is family-based and maybe even make a game pack soon for some extra fun family stuff? Thank you for giving me something I want but please give others what they want too at some point. >_<

Please don't tell me you really think they have any power and or know how to actually get change
    You people make me sick. You honestly like this plum?! HOW?! WHY!?
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    emilyduru wrote: »
    Okay hold up, no. Stop speaking for the entirety of players. Because, yes some people do like this EP. I for one do and I know like everything not everyone else will enjoy it but terrorizing others because they do? What kind of logic is that! This kind of attitude is what's turned this community toxic.

I agree. I like the EP too, to a certain extent. I don't think it has to be scrapped, especially since there are going to be so many more expansions to come, to add what's lacking. I'm sad many people didn't get what they truly wanted (and I'm part of them too), but this doesn't mean that everybody is disgusted by the new content.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • ManateeManatee Posts: 15 New Member
    It's like they added together all the ideas they had for game and stuff packs and just shoved small pieces into one expansion.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top