Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Additional Eyes!

124...Next

Comments

• MrMagnetismMrMagnetism Posts: 142 Member
    > @Alistu said:
    > MrMagnetism wrote: »
    >
    > What about the two different eyes colors? example: Right eye is Brown and the Left Eye is Green or Blue.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't know how possible that would be. I've had a look at making eye recolours myself, after seeing these, and both eyes share the same texture. Maybe it could be possible by making a type of mask or makeup that is only mapped to one eye? I don't know.

In Sims 3 Pets you could have two different eyes colors for the Animals only but not the Sims themselves.
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    edited August 2015
    @xox_sugarlips_xox Sorry to bump, but the children's eye colors seem to keep changing for me. Is there any way you can fix this? (also, can you make more eye colors? :smile:)
  • jirlucfanjirlucfan Posts: 447 Member
    @xox_sugarlips_xox Also, if you have Get To Work installed, your black eye colors show up as the alien eyes! Can you fix these issues please? :)
  • SomaSinSomaSin Posts: 92 Member
    super cool!
    Website | Tumblr | Origin ID: SrslySims
  • GamerEdge23GamerEdge23 Posts: 32 Member
    Nice eyes!
  • simstologysimstology Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you post the link of download again? this one is missing; Thank you!!!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    simstology wrote: »
    Can you post the link of download again? this one is missing; Thank you!!!

This thread is 5 years old and the simmer is no longer active on the forum. I have asked the Sims Gurus to close the thread.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Closing this thread as it's quite old and inactive :smile: If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top