Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Readalot1's Thank You Thread

Have I discovered how to make a Thank You Thread? I think I have! :D Yay!
I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
My Wishlist here .
My Thank You Thread here .
My Top 5 here .

Comments

• Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Okay, I'm just going to go through my not-so-ancient purchase history to find the gifts given to me before I found the proper threads/ways to thank people as well as my thank you post on the Gifting Directory.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks to @Taw3001 for being the first person ever to gift me on the Sims 3 forums! I love Grim's Ghastly Manor. I think receiving such a generous gift first thing is what really made me join in the forums and gift-giving, so thank you so much!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You are welcome.
    Thanks to @ApparentlyAwesome for gifting me : In Your Vase, Backcountry Partition, and Wave of Reticulation. They helped me get the One with Nature set for 225 SP, and I'm making good progress on the Collection Stancke set.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks to @maria_loves_alex for the Peacefully Piled Up (and also for the link to my Wishlist on the Complete a Set thread).
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Congratulations! Thirty posts and you are now a member!
    Round 1 of thanks to @scillakees : Backwoods Bookshelf, Asymmetrical Plant Frame, Branch Lighting, Branch Floor Lamp, The Inside-Outfit, String of Inspiration, Timeless Tulips, Care-Free Wildflowers, Sweet Lullaby Chair, Dreamtime Single Bed, Barely there Scarf, Contented Sighs
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    edited August 2015
    Thanks @Reachsims !
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Congratulations on being a full member! Hurray! :smiley: and congratulations on the new Thank You thread! Looking good!
    Round two of thanks to @scillakees for all of your very generous gifting: Simple Idea Lantern Hanging, Army of Dragons Jacket, Forte Sofa, Dreams of the Lotus Eaters, Comprende Lamp, Back 2 Back Bunk Beds, Dolled Up Dress, and Foster the Strife Shirt Outfit
    tumblr_mx6yddEDC31t40e27o1_500.gif

And yes, GIFs will be used as 'thank you's :D
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks @FoxyLovesKitty ! And once again, thank you for the Northern Lights. They helped put a dent in the Collection Stancke set!
    tumblr_nms4qtIF9Z1rby04wo1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks to @Reachsims for the Hideaway Bunk Bed, Bountiful Beret, Pert Pixie Cut, Coffee Tray with Book Accents, Born Beautiful Dress, One with Earth Garden Gazebo, and Every Day Ruffle. The gazebo definitely helped me get the green download button for the Bohemian Gardens set on DD - thanks again!
    tumblr_m2tc3xKNis1qeqjlho1_1280.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks to @jbsquared2000 for the Boyfriend's Blazer, Glass Birdie, Timberland End Table, Tri-Box Lamp, Bevy of Branches Sculpture, One Love Rose in Vase, Link, Bed Barthelme, and First Date Dress! You've knocked out a large portion of the sets I've been trying to get this week. Thank you so much! Also, I saw your message in the gift box (or whatever it's called). Don't worry about it at all!
    tumblr_n2uge1N2fh1t0fljno1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks to @mothersuperior2 for the Tranquil Trickle Fountain and Reach for the Heavens.
    To thank you properly, I'll give you some flowers!
    tumblr_mpssfzW06f1sr8p7po1_1280.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Many thanks to @gnlovew and @friday027 for the Simetry Seater, and @gnlovew for the Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair and Flame. I've always wanted one like this in real life, but now I get the next best thing - a virtual one! Thanks again!
    tumblr_mlgdjdfgjf1s96knno1_500.jpg
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @Grouchybeast for the GoGo Boots, Study in Fragments, Study in Shattering, Less is More Outfit, and Safari Living: Stoic Giraffe Statue. They've all really helped with the sets I'm trying to get this week!
    For you, I found a Giraffe GIF. Truly, I think I've become a monster. Someone take me away from the internet.
    tumblr_mqpt73GfgP1r4zr2vo2_r1_500.gif
    Post edited by Readalot1 on
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Congrats on becoming a member, for having a great avi, and a Thanks Thread. Thanks for the beautiful flowers, and good luck with your deal-hunting! So much, in such a short time, well done. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thank you for the Classic Gumball Machine, The Bowie, and Patty-cake Hoodie @charlotteprice ! They are all so cute! I appreciate the dent in my Top 5, and the dent in my 'regular' wishlist items. Thanks again!
    tumblr_no9vi1MpRi1qhcrb0o1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    And, of course, a hearty thank you to @angeljess26 for gifting me the Put Some Birds On It, Tree Frames, Gorgeously Gathered Dress, Woodsy Wedding Arch, Wood-Framed Bedstead, Once Upon a Glowy Glow Glowlamp, Branches n' Rocks Sculpture, Happy Hippie Patchwork Pouf, and Straight Cut Bangs and Hat. Thanks for helping me get the One with Nature set and the Bohemian Garden set!
    tumblr_nj2lg3U8jJ1ttoft3o1_500.jpg

Don't worry. Since your gifts involved flowers, brances, and arches, I thought I'd combine all three in your thank you picture. I love you, but not that much! :D
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    edited August 2015
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for gifting me the Hands > Sands clock! It is very appreciated. Every bit helps! And I do have the Gold version of Midnight Hollow on my wishlist...and I thought you could get the Titanic Toy machine on its own or as a part of the Golden Ticket Toy shop venue. *confused*
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Hi @ZeeGee ! No, I don't think we've met yet. Thank you so much for the Lacy Retreat Romper! It's such a cute outfit.
    tumblr_maagcr7nZg1rfthx4o1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Hello @AlphaFen :D Thanks for the welcoming gifts. And yes, you totally nailed that welcome.

tumblr_mouxurHHce1qgff0mo1_500.gif
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    Thanks @charlotteprice for wiping out my Top 5 once again! The Lucky Leather Length, Bow Tied Top, Side Swept Hair, and Stancke Sun Beam all really helped me get closer to the sets on sale this week!
    th?id=JN.hq8PW7G5x808affDYyl9fQ&w=293&h=173&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.1
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
    edited August 2015
    Ermagherd! Round THREE of thanks to @scillakees for totally bombing my wishlist again! I think you crashed my page for a few minutes!
    th?&id=JN.0yfdGNOo62Bttp9UWpA0bA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Edit: Forgot to post the proof of how awesome you are. Thanks for the Wisely the Owl Sculpture, Stroke of Midnight Clock, Treats for Granny Sculpture, Soar Away Dress, Better than Golden Eggs Sculpture, Hopscotch Romper, Color Blocked Top, Almost Summer, Urban Skirt, Adolescent Cool Cropped Jacket, and Nerd Chic.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Readalot1 again you're welcome, congrats on becoming a full member
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio