Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vanderetro "US Showcase"

VanderetroVanderetro Posts: 81 Member
Hi everyone!

Today I start finally my showcase for US forum members! I hope you will appreciate my work and dont choked by my bad english... so I'm sorry for that... I will try my best! :p

For my first presentation, I show you some picture of my last work!

Cozy Modern in Newcrest

379 794§
40X30
3x Bedrooms
2x Bathrooms
For download this house, It's
HERE

tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nrp3j3n2Fd1ubvpu5o10_1280.jpg

My Showcase HERE

Comments

• SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Really great modern house! It has a lot of character and style. The interior is really unique and beautiful. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing more. :smile:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :o That is a fantastic build! Gorgeous architecture! Love the pool area and the stunning interiors! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have set up a showcase thread.
    Cozy Modern is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how you have done the pool! Very nice water fountain, flowers and rocks feature beside the edge of the pool. Very nice greenery covered trellis outdoors living and dining area! It looks nice how you have placed the armchairs and sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there having a chat and enjoying the outdoors air. The outdoors kitchen is very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and dining outside at the bar counter. It is nice that you have a hot tub for sims to enjoy relaxing in. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room fireplace area is very nice. The dog sculptures look great how you have placed them facing each other on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy dancing to the music from the stereo. The marble wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice! The plants are nice touches of green and nature in the bathroom. The blue and white colour scheme of the master bedroom is very nice! The circle sculpture looks nice on the bedhead wall. Nice study desk nook corner for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there. The white circles floor pattern looks nice under the bed. Very nice furnishing and layout of the kitchen and dining room! The colour scheme is so nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The bar stool counters are very nice! The flower on the dining table is nice for sims to look at when eating their meals. The large plants look nice either sides of the bar. They are nice for sims to see when sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The family room is very nice! The U shaped sofa seating is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on and watching TV. The green circle wall pattern and the black textured walls looks nice together.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    I've already loved it in the gallery hahahaha ... it really is a fantastic build!
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    edited July 2015
    You are not alone with your bad english dear Vanderetro. :s I'm glad you see that you have a showcase. I love some of your creations and they inspire me. :) Your "Cozy Modern in Newcrest" is really gorgeous. I like the exterior layout from this house. I see some nice ideas at the interiors. I like to look at the creations of such great builders like you. :)
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Hi Vanderetro! It's great to see your showcase thread! :smiley: Gonna bookmark it to keep track on your builds! :)

Cozy Modern in Newcrest is so gorgeous modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture! Love the bricks and some rustic feel! Very complex architectural shape and awesome roofing work too! Your landscaping is very beautiful! Lovely gardens out front! Love the lake too! I also like your pool patio area! And your interior, gorgeous! There are so many details, it gives more charm and impression! Beautiful color scheme too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • VanderetroVanderetro Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2015
    @SpecterCody Thx, happy you like that! :)
    @yanti68 :D Thx yanti... happy see you here! :D
    @rosemow Thx dear! :) It's really nice read you long comments :D I hope you will like my others constructions :)
    @RethaSim Thx my dear! ♥
    @XLiveleX Thx for your support :P It's soothing :D
    @RyeCris16 Thx a lot my friend! :) All your comments make my day :D

In second presentation... Just dive into the past
    This is my other creation did just before my last ... for the contrast :p

Magical Medieval Lordship

388 567§
    40X30
    5X Bedrooms
    3X Bathrooms
    You can download this creation

tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrskf2dX1h1ubvpu5o10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrsk7zHr891tym4j5_1280.jpg

thank you for your visit
    :D
    Post edited by Vanderetro on

My Showcase HERE

And now without wait, I present you a nice castle... like a fairytale :p

White Queen Castle NoCC

1 086 967§
    50X50
    8X Bedrooms
    7X Bathrooms

Always active "bb.moveobjects" with my constructions, you will have maximum experience! :D
    You can download this castle for free!
    •HERE•
    :p

tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrsv0xYPlV1ubvpu5o10_1280.jpg

My Showcase HERE

WOW! Impressive builds again! :o The castle is amazing but my favourite has to be mediëval style build! <3 So charming and so adorable! You have great eye for details! It looks very authentic! Will be adding both your builds to my favourites when I visit the gallery. By the way what is your origin id? I couldn't find you in the gallery!
    Magical Medieval Lordship and White Queen Castle are both so very nice! :) They are so very detailed in their exterior design and in the layout of the builds! They looks so very niceM The towers and roofing in the castle build are so very nice! The water fountain feature in the front of the build is very nice! The hedge maze looks so very great! The pond, rocks trees and plants area is very nice! The home does look like from a very nice fairytale! The outdoors areas for both of the builds are so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interiors of the homes as well! The black and white marble walls and flooring in the castle is very nice! There are many nice touches in the medieval build! The horse in the stable and the roosters in the garden llok great there, and the shield banners look nice on the wall. The flower box windows look pretty! The stone textured walls look nice. The open shutter windows look very nice how you have used and placed them in the build. Each of the buildings in the build look very nice. Very nice porches in the build!
    The homes are very nice ! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow! Whether building a modern, Medieval or Castle, your builds are equally Incredible and Gorgeous! So wonderfully detailed throughout both the interiors and exteriors on each build.
    The overhead shot of the castle is Stunning! That beautiful maze and pond. :o
    The Medieval town is breathtaking. So much personality in it. B)
    Your Cozy Modern is just that. It's beautifully done both inside and out, but my very favorite spot is that Fabulous covered patio!! So very Beautiful! :)
    @yanti68 Thx for your comments♥ And my name is the same in game! Vanderetro :) ...and you can find me in your followers :D already there since a long time
    @rosemow Thx again... I'm happy you see lot of attention than i put in my creations! :)
    @WrathofCath Thx my dear!♥ I'm happy see nice comments from builder I really appreciated her work! :) Long time i follow you too and you have all my respect!!!

Today I show you my last one... all fresh in the gallery :D
    It's also for everyone see I touch all styles and all sizes :) ... I love try all! :p
    Second Step NoCC

50 017§
    20X15
    1X Bedroom
    1X Bathroom

Plz active "bb.moveobjects"
    You can find this home in game... but for easy download... click
    •HERE•

tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nrvp5zCBAa1ubvpu5o10_1280.jpg
    Sometime... I appreciate do small thing... but rarely :P

My Showcase HERE

Second Step is a very nice home! :) The roofing on the home is very nice! Very nice dormer. The stone texture of the exterior looks nice and the exterior design of it is very nice! It looks nice the types of and how you have placed the windows. The enlarged car and car park spot is great! The rock and water fall fountain and pool feature is very nice! The plants look nice around the edges of the water. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks great how you have done the bar stool counter using the columns! The orange and white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The bubble white wall pattern complements with the orange furnishings. The plates decor is a nice home touch on the wall. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Very nice living room. The curtains there look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa resting and watching TV. The wooden texture of the walls through the home looks nice. The plant in the corner adds a nice touch of green and nature. The clock is a homely touch on the bedhead wall. Very nice furnishing of the bathroom! It looks nice how you have placed the items on the wall shelves. Sims will enjoy relaxing bathing in the triangular bath. The flooring looks nice. The hanging robe looks nice in the room.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    WOW!! These lots are so beautiful. I will certainly be checking out this thread regularly. It is not that often that we find a person who can create masterpieces in all building styles. :)<3<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful showcase full of awesome builds, amazing work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    I have always admired your creations. Everything that you have already showed in this thread proves that you can easily create in many styles.
    Is it the Middle Ages, is it modern - in every of this style you can create beautiful buildings without any problems.
     This fragment of a medieval town is a masterpiece1 I love these narrow alleys so faithfully embodies the mood of this old time.
    In the modern buildings charmed me not only the overall appearance but fantastic interior too.
    I am very glad that now not only members of the French Forum can to see until now your wonderful creations.
    P.S. You can see here that I have a problem with my English too. I have made probably 10 errors if not more here not to mention about my horrible Grammar so don't worry about your English. One benefit of our visits here - sooner or later we both will be improve our English. But I never ever will be speak French - too difficult! ;)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • olivkasimsolivkasims Posts: 95 Member
    You have a great all the work. I really like all of modern art in the gallery so I will focus on yours. :)
    Wonderful large house, surrounded by water .Super combination of wood with exposed brick walls. I really liked the kitchen and dining room. I love open spaces, your Sims have the convenience. :) BRAWA !! :star: With pleasure I'll look more into your corner :)

ps. I do not know English, the text explained the google translator :) Sorry. :D
    Love your latest build! The exterior is adorable and each and every room inside looks stunning! I especially love the bathroom. Already added to my favourites. :)
  • LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    If I miss one of your creations (ie I havent commented) please come and prompt me here! I want to support all of you but the gallery is a busy place and sometimes I miss stuff! Let me know if you have missed my comment on your wonderful creations! Lotsa love!!!!!!!! xxxx
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
    Congrats on the Maxis favourites! Very well deserved! :)
  • olivkasimsolivkasims Posts: 95 Member
    Congrats on the Maxis favourites! :)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Yes congratulations! I have been a fan of your builds for some time and they are all wonderful :)
    But my favourite is still the White Queen Castle ^_^ It's just so darn pretty!