March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack you STRONGLY don't want to be next.?

Personally i would get pretty mad if next expansion pack would be ''Vacation style''
Even if we will get vacation style expansion i hope it will be more like ''Bon voyage'' than world adventures since in world adventures i felt like i am forced to go to dungeons.

When saying what expansion you don't want to be next, also tell why. Piece.

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 4: Goals with the bros & gals

Such an EP will ruin the community
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Anything relating to fame or celebrity. No Superstar or Showtime. Please no modeling or acting careers. I feel that the sims are shallow enough without all of this at this time.
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    Pets or anything supernatural or superstar based. I feel like core sims relationships need more work.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I don't want Nightlife, because I'd like the next pack to focus on family and something sims do at home. But if they brought back favourites with it that might make it more interesting.
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I agree, OP. I definitely don't want anything travel/vacation related. We have OR for vacations and for now, that's enough for me. I'll want a vacation EP later, but I want something new right now.

I also don't want Supernatural (it's just not really one I like, but I hope it comes later for those who love it).
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2015
    Magic/Supernatural, Pets, Seasons as much as I want them they need a lot of time, but they always came later
    but I'd probably buy World Adventures, type expansion if it was next, or something little that can add some Fantasy to the game.

Edit: Anything that can enhance my Fantasy, Survival, Adventurous gameplay, is what I want next.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Supernaturals. I normally don't play them and my favourite is already back, so i still want this pack, but not now.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Pets.

Now, I am not hating on Pets.
    It's just that if EA was to release Pets at this time, it would mean that they are freaking out about sales and knee jerking about how quickly to increase them.

"Oh, Pets sold a lot! We will make that next!"

Instead of responding to what simmers have been begging for and what the game needs most.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Hi. :)

To be honest, anything that's NOT Generations. (I think I worded that right O.o)
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    With risk of being hated.. toddlers - why? because they should be either patched in as core behaviour to the game, or not implemented at all.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    I really hope it's not Pets.

Nothing against it, and I know lots of people love it, but I find that for me it doesn't add all that much to my gameplay. I wouldn't mind seeing Pets eventually, but not until we have more things for the Sims themselves to do, more ways to interact, and more aspirations and traits added.
  • KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    Supernatural - it's the last thing for me (but others want it), right now we need more things to do and more places to go for our sims as a group, instead of all this singles only bull.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Pets is my no 1 don't want. Don't get me wrong love my real life pets to pieces but it won't add much value to the game at this point. Supernatural and Showtime are also pretty pointless to me at this time.

I'm looking for a family/ friends/ hobbies based game pack. I love seasons and the activities but more depth is needed in activities than seasons can offer.
  • PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    I DON'T want Pets or Supernatural to be next. Supernatural because I simply don't like it as much, and Pets because I feel this isn't the right time for that. Would love Seasons or Generations to be next.
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    I really don't want to see a night life or superstar EP. We already have enough bars and lounges. Vampires and celebrities (assuming this is the EP they are added into) would be new to sims 4 but I doubt it would be much different from sims 3. Most eps are very predictable now, which I really don't like. I feel like night life/superstar would be one of the most predictable eps.
  • CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Either Superstar or Supernatural. Having those would be an insult to family players and everyone who plays for the 'real life simulation' aspect. I'm not saying those two expansions have no place in the game. I'm not a fan of them but I recognise many people are, still they should not be prioritised when there is so much basic gameplay that needs adding first.
  • SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    Late Night/Nightlife remake
    Pets
    University

I would rather have a Superstar/Showtime remake or a Bon Voyage/World Adventures remake that is more on the World Adventures side.
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    edited July 2015
    I am strongly against a Pet's expansion pack this early in the games life cycle. The game hasn't even been out a year, so any attempt at creating that expansion would result in serious watered down, and underdeveloped gameplay.

However, I don't believe pets is going to be the next EP anyways. They've made it clear they don't have the resources to release a pack like that in this short amount of time.
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Honestly? I'll take what I can get. New content is exciting to me, regardless of the theme. I try to appreciate every pack.

Generations would be a dream, but eh. I don't see that coming next. A girl can dream, though.
  • xsophiex9999xsophiex9999 Posts: 167 Member
    Defiantly don't want supernatural/late night never was a fan of those two packs, I'd prefer something more family orientated or something with more hobby based things to do.
    vht3wy.jpg
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Love your signature, @xsophiex9999 :)

Also, yeah, I'd love to see some hobbies return, too. A hobby-oriented GP/EP would be nice. I miss ballet.
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    I really don't want supernatural to come next. I know it's popular, so I do hope it eventually comes but right now I'm praying for a family related EP.
  • JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    Nothing focused around NightLife don't get me wrong. I strongly want that in game, I just want more family style game features first.
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited July 2015
    Generations, that pack is so bland.
    Late Night or Nightlife or Hot Date too, I don't play romance so those packs are lame.
  • MAFEBISIMAFEBISI Posts: 160 Member
    I'm tired of the same themes like Pets, Nightlife, University, Vacations... I want an Expansion Pack with a whole new theme. Or with a theme not recently explored. I want something like "Free Time" because my sims need more things to do. Like basketball, soccer, ballet...