Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario, creeping around.

covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
07_27_15_7_06_PM_2.jpg
Jerrica was down the street chatting with strangers, to fulfill an aspiration quota, when out of the corner of my eye I see someone walking out of my simmies new house. I hadn't realized she had left anyone at her house when she left. I pause game, pan down to see who it is, and realize it is none other than Don Lothario walking out.

Donteen.jpg
Jerrica hasn't even met him! haha! Wth? She has met one of his roomies.

07_27_15_7_11_PM_3.jpg
(As an aside Jerrica needed a shower and Miss Caliente didn't appreciate being subjected to the smell.) Jerrica is also a teen, so I think Don walked into her house, spotted the toys on the shelf, the kids bookcase and homework on the table, where there was only seating for one, and hightailed it out of there upon realization she wasn't an adult yet. haha Geeze, Don!

How has Don been creeping around your community? :smiley:
Origin: covahenasni

Comments

• emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    He wanted a new date o:)
    So he went round to visit and tidied up a little while helping out with the trash :)
    Don loves clearing off the trash, it's a game mechanic of him :)
    But then he saw the toys and homework so decided to explore a little then he realised she was a teen and left :)
    He wasn't intrested sorry. But he might be intrested some day.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Don is ALWAYS around in my games. Sometime I delete him, but mostly I keep him around and let him do his thing. I always see him getting rejected around town.
  • LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    emmaning wrote: »
    So he went round to visit and tidied up a little while helping out with the trash :)
    But then he saw the toys and homework so decided to explore a little then he realised she was a teen and left :)

He probably did take out her trash. He LOVES to take out the trash. I have a sim married to him, and if I leave him be he will usually do some pushups and then take out the trash. In fact, when they went to the hospital to have their first child he ran in freaking out, and went immediately to the garbage can to take out the trash. Cracked me up.

• FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Always creeping, never sleeping...... oh wait more like always creeping, always sleeping!
  • covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
    edited July 2015

Is he in the maid service section? (I don't normally play the game, I just do the create part.) Also, he didn't clean anything for her. Perhaps she was too young to receive Don's house cleaning service, where you pay with kisses. :wink: We will see if he comes back, she aged up before I went to bed last night. I kind of had her eye on a mailman townie anyway.
    Origin: covahenasni
    Lafrou wrote: »

He probably did take out her trash. He LOVES to take out the trash. I have a sim married to him, and if I leave him be he will usually do some pushups and then take out the trash. In fact, when they went to the hospital to have their first child he ran in freaking out, and went immediately to the garbage can to take out the trash. Cracked me up.

He loves it so much he always takes out trash on every lot he's on.
    My current sim is his neighbour/girlfriend and honestly I sometimes see him walk over from his house (where he lives with the calientes) to the bin in the central plaza with some trash.
    He even gets thought bubbles about how much he loves trash.

Is he in the maid service section? (I don't normally play the game, I just do the create part.) Also, he didn't clean anything for her. Perhaps she was too young to receive Don's house cleaning service, where you pay with kisses. :wink: We will see if he comes back, she aged up before I went to bed last night. I kind of had her eye on a mailman townie anyway.

No he's not a maid.
    Yup she's too young for tht service. He only gives it to YAs.
    She aged up last night? Ok he'll probably return and give her tht service.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    I love Don and his Casanova ways. I edit his household to look like their Sims2 counterparts, add the Pleasants, Langeraks, Dreamers and age up Cassandra. Modern day Pleasantview
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    > @emmaning said:

> Don loves clearing off the trash, it's a game mechanic of him :)
    >

I saw him once out jogging, with trash. Couldn't bear to throw it away, I guess? Either that, or he has a very special garbage can picked out, somewhere far away.

Don is friends with my Johnny Zest. John brings him along when he has a comedy gig at the clubs. Honestly, he's a bit more entertaining than Johnny's routines, for me, anyway.
    > @emmaning said:

> Don loves clearing off the trash, it's a game mechanic of him :)
    >

I saw him once out jogging, with trash. Couldn't bear to throw it away, I guess? Either that, or he has a very special garbage can picked out, somewhere far away.

Don is friends with my Johnny Zest. John brings him along when he has a comedy gig at the clubs. Honestly, he's a bit more entertaining than Johnny's routines, for me, anyway.

My sim hates johnny. She be datin' Don and other hot guys while being like 'Johnny no not you hun', I've dated yo bro malcy tho, he aint hot but I think he's datable, I'm dating everyone who I like the look of, ma neighbour is Don lothario so it only seems natural to date him too' because lol I hate him therefore my sim isn't allowed to date him. He was jogging to take out the trash, I'm afraid it's the way he is since he's active and a hidden game mechanism tells him to be obsessed with trash.
    Johnny brings Don along because Don attracts an army of ladies (srsly he has a lot of girlfriends) and Johnny knows he'll get more cash because Don is so hot when Johnny lacks some talent. I must admit Johnny has a very intresting back story and therefore I keep him in my game and add to his backstory trying to figure it out. He's an intresting sim, that's so true. Don is too.
    feKqkxf.jpg

• RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Omgee, this could be a new story starting Don and his trash OCD, or OSCD. Maybe his obsessed trash pick up is his dilemma with the chicks. Who knows it could go many ways
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    Oh Don Lothario, he's one of those interesting Sims that seem annoying but you really just need Sims like him to add flavor to your neighborhood.