Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tootsoo's Creations - Introducing Sunny Solace

tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 3 Builders
Welcome to Tootsoo's Creations, a place where I showcase the creations that I have made in the Sims 3. My creations may include items from the base game, EPs, SPs, and the store, however they do not include any form of CC items. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you like what you see!

My Studio

Creations are listed from newest to oldest.

Builds:
Sunny Solace - Starter Home
sunny%20Solace_zpstj2tofm8.png

Sims:
Coming Soon
Post edited by tootsoo on

Comments

• tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    Introducing Sunny Solace!
    Click the image to view Sunny Solace on the Exchange.
    sunny%20Solace_zpstj2tofm8.png

Sunny Solace is the perfect starter home for any couple or sim. This house includes a fully equipped bathroom, a cozy bedroom, a fully stocked kitchen, an inviting living room, and a backyard area with a small lake. The sunny interior will brighten any sim's day. This build is play-tested and CC free.

Screenshot-4_zpskcsmwnpv.jpgsummersolace1_zpsz9etdxat.pngsummersolace5_zpsxawlhnqr.pngsummersolace2_zpsvdjaghus.pngsummersolace3_zpsvvj9e0ak.pngsummersolace4_zpsomwclene.pngsummersolace6_zpswkeupu9y.pngScreenshot-5_zpswuyqkesz.jpg

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It is nice that you have set up a showcase for your creations :)
    Sunny Solace is a very nice starter! :) Very nice roofing and exterior design of the home! The colour of the exterior looks sunny and nice. Very nice seat bench sitting area beside the pond. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home. The blue colour of the bathroom and living room walls looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a chat and a read of a book from the bookcase. The fruit bowl and phone are a nice touch on the coffee table and it looks nice how you have placed floor rugs under the seats. The shoes rack is a nice homely touch beside the door. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! Nice window wall dining table area. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst cooking or eating meals there. The house picture is a nice home touch on the wall and the hanging plant looks nice in the kitchen. The texture of the kitchen walls looks nice.
    It is a very nice starter home. :)
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Looks wonderful, rec'd :)
    @rosemow Thank you so much for the detailed comment, it is very much appreciated :smiley:

@MeaganJo Thank you for the rec!
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    You are very welcome :D
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    As already mentioned in the Gift Of Creation, the Sunny Solace is really lovely and looks beautiful! The colours are soft and you landscaped it very interesting with the brushes and cute pond.
    Really nicely done, hope we can see some more of you in the future :mrgreen:
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    @Heledriel Thank you so much for that lovely comment! I hope I don't disappoint with my next builds.
  • NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    Very sweet starter, good work!