The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Freeplay Update: Baby Steps

2...Next

Comments

• Lilac487Lilac487 Posts: 33 Member
    > @PHOEBESMOM601 said:
    > Are you talking about this?
    Yes I am!
    > @JoxerTM22 said:
    > Wait... If it's Sims 3 on phones why are we discussing it in forum section that is not Sims 3?

It's not a sims 3 mobile version. It's just a Sims mobile version and I was just trying to state that everything we ask for the in the sims pc version tends to be implemented in the mobile version
    > @Dreamie209 said:
    > OneAdorkableGirl wrote: »
    >
    > I also noticed that they got Patios, Balconies, and Basements a little bit after GTW was released.... wondering if that could mean something for us family-players..that are wanting Toddlers.. but then again, like another Simmer said.. they have had toddlers for awhile. *sadface*. Ohh well. I'll just sit in my little corner and wait patiently.
    >
    > Honestly, right now, I'd really just prefer family game play to be added, because we're really lacking in that department. Toddlers can come after.
    >
    > EA, please step away from "Careers" for a little while on the next expansion pack. We need some FUN stuff to do. Literally.. because the fun motive needs more objects...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well honestly many of us family players were jelly of the toddler items that were in Freeplay even back in the TS3 era lol. I remember simmers posting sandboxes, play houses, toddler beds, kiddy pools etc.

Yes that's true
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    @Lilac487 i had the sims 3 mobile app (all 3 of 'em on my iPad) and still do.
    I never really use them tho and never did.
    The graphics were unbearable but eh I had them.
    The CAS assets are identical to those of freeplay.
    Many other things are.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    I also noticed that they got Patios, Balconies, and Basements a little bit after GTW was released.... wondering if that could mean something for us family-players..that are wanting Toddlers.. but then again, like another Simmer said.. they have had toddlers for awhile. *sadface*. Ohh well. I'll just sit in my little corner and wait patiently.

Honestly, right now, I'd really just prefer family game play to be added, because we're really lacking in that department. Toddlers can come after.

EA, please step away from "Careers" for a little while on the next expansion pack. We need some FUN stuff to do. Literally.. because the fun motive needs more objects...

Well honestly many of us family players were jelly of the toddler items that were in Freeplay even back in the TS3 era lol. I remember simmers posting sandboxes, play houses, toddler beds, kiddy pools etc.

Yeah.. :( would be awesome if they would update the PC version like they do Freeplay, but eh. Can't win em all. Sometimes I like looking at the stuff over at Freeplay just because it's insane the type of stuff they have.. But, I'm not going to pay money for it. I already spend enough on the PC version and I prefer it and its graphics over Sims Freeplay.

Plus, that game is hecka hard to play on a phone X_X
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I wonder if that's going to be the new announcement at Gamescon? The fact that FreePlay now comes with toddlers? I know the Sims 4 is going to be there. I hope the fans there demand some serious answers.

Sims freeplay has HAD toddlers. They just got new stuff and a super cute trailer teasing us. Please know your facts before you whine.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2015
    Lilac487 wrote: »
    > @MocaJava said:
    > Is there a reason you had to make 2 threads about the exact same thing?
    Sorry about that. It was an accident. I was trying to figure out how to delete one thread
    Mods can merge the two threads for you, so hopefully they will. It's ok, you are new to forums and it can be a bear to learn the new forum set up sometimes. Welcome to forums by the way.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Sims Freeplay needs to be burned and thrown off a cliff.

People who play Freeplay only and not the Sims on either console or PC are a disgrace to the Sims franchise.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    Wow harsh much @Colton147147 ?? I think somebody needs a nap and or a time out.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sims Freeplay needs to be burned and thrown off a cliff.

People who play Freeplay only and not the Sims on either console or PC are a disgrace to the Sims franchise.

Awwww Colton, your love for Freeplay is aspiring <3

10739144.gif

It's just his own way of expressing his inner joy for Freeplay ;)
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Even though TS4 and the sims freeplay are two completely different games I do hope EA understands that if they don't announce toddlers at gamescom it will be a huge slap in family players faces. alot of people have been speculating for toddlers to make their return at gamescom. Now EA releases a trailer with the family gameplay most of us have been dreaming of for a mobile app. Now we sit here and wait patiently for gamescom hoping it's our turn. It will be a major let down if we're left disappointed with object babies while a mobile app not only has had toddlers, but recieves an update to improve upon both infants and toddlers. What I'm trying to say is they are releasing that trailer and update at a very bad time if they have no intentions of speaking about toddlers at gamescom.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member

Not harsh. It's my opinion on Freeplay. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    emmaning wrote: »
    @Lilac487 i had the sims 3 mobile app (all 3 of 'em on my iPad) and still do.
    I never really use them tho and never did.
    The graphics were unbearable but eh I had them.
    The CAS assets are identical to those of freeplay.
    Many other things are.

Yeah I had the sims 3 Mobile games too but I never play them anymore now since I have free play
    Scobre wrote: »
    Lilac487 wrote: »
    > @MocaJava said:
    > Is there a reason you had to make 2 threads about the exact same thing?
    Sorry about that. It was an accident. I was trying to figure out how to delete one thread
    Mods can merge the two threads for you, so hopefully they will. It's ok, you are new to forums and it can be a bear to learn the new forum set up sometimes. Welcome to forums by the way.
    Yes I hope so......and thank you!!!!!
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    there is a video on youtube how to get sim freeplay to work on pc you will also need to download bluestacks