Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims Freeplay Update: Baby Steps

Lilac487Lilac487 Posts: 33 Member
Has anyone seen the new freeplay trailer Baby Steps yet? Its everything we have been asking for in the Sims 4 in reference to toddlers and infants. There are new actions and content for baby and toddlers!!!!! I don't understand why they can do it for one game and not the other. I really hope I see these things on Sims 4 and soon.... especially TODDLERS!!!!

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Yeah that was pretty rude of them.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Freeplay has been out for a lot longer than TS4 for one, for another it's a completely different game. I'm not saying they can't add it in TS4, but you can't compare the two like this. I tried Freeplay but didn't like it and ended up unloading it but I played enough to know that the two games are built on completely different engines and concepts.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • I_M1LOS_II_M1LOS_I Posts: 256 Member
    It depends on Electronic Arts. It is nice that you want to see it in the game. Enjoy the game until release date of that update. You can also try any modifications. :)
    I'm actually a game developer, and playing Sims just inspires me.
  • Lilac487Lilac487 Posts: 33 Member
    > @poeticnebula said:
    > Freeplay has been out for a lot longer than TS4 for one, for another it's a completely different game. I'm not saying they can't add it in TS4, but you can't compare the two like this. I tried Freeplay but didn't like it and ended up unloading it but I played enough to know that the two games are built on completely different engines and concepts.

I guess so but it still upsets me
  • SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    i agree simsfreeplay had been out a lot longer
  • ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,037 Member
    What if this baby/toddler update for The Sims Freeplay is hinting at toddlers and babies update for The Sims 4? Because I remember that Freeplay got a Shopping Mall update in January 2015, and in February Get To Work EP was announced that includes retail stores and ability to make shopping malls :)
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Oh this has annoyed me a little!!
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Aaah the Freeplay update is too cute, I play it myself! I agree though, it's teasing players a bit or maybe they thought this trough?
    Honestly I don't think we'll hear anything until Gamescom so until then look how for possible hints (if there are any) and wait 10 more days for them to announce anything for Sims 4! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Freeplay has been out for a lot longer than TS4 for one, for another it's a completely different game. I'm not saying they can't add it in TS4, but you can't compare the two like this. I tried Freeplay but didn't like it and ended up unloading it but I played enough to know that the two games are built on completely different engines and concepts.

It still shouldn't be better than the Sims 4 and this isn't the first thread here where complain that Freeplay gets what we have been asking for.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    What if this baby/toddler update for The Sims Freeplay is hinting at toddlers and babies update for The Sims 4? Because I remember that Freeplay got a Shopping Mall update in January 2015, and in February Get To Work EP was announced that includes retail stores and ability to make shopping malls :)

That's actually pretty smart, I wouldn't be surprised either :P
  • Lilac487Lilac487 Posts: 33 Member
    > @ULIBABA66 said:
    > What if this baby/toddler update for The Sims Freeplay is hinting at toddlers and babies update for The Sims 4? Because I remember that Freeplay got a Shopping Mall update in January 2015, and in February Get To Work EP was announced that includes retail stores and ability to make shopping malls :)
    Hmmmmm...... i dint think of that. I hope you are right!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Lilac487 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the new freeplay trailer Baby Steps yet? Its everything we have been asking for in the Sims 4 in reference to toddlers and infants. There are new actions and content for baby and toddlers!!!!! I don't understand why they can do it for one game and not the other. I really hope I see these things on Sims 4 and soon.... especially TODDLERS!!!!

Yes they also have boats and sims can kiss in them.

It still shouldn't be better than the Sims 4 and this isn't the first thread here where complain that Freeplay gets what we have been asking for.

In my opinion at least Freeplay isn't even close to being as good as TS4. I found it annoying and couldn't play more than a couple of days. It's made for tablets and phones and I think it's missing all the things I love to do with my sims.

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

In my opinion at least Freeplay isn't even close to being as good as TS4. I found it annoying and couldn't play more than a couple of days. It's made for tablets and phones and I think it's missing all the things I love to do with my sims.

It does have better romance options. The sofa makeout is much better then in TS4.
    It does have better romance options. The sofa makeout is much better then in TS4.

You are a true hopeless romantic Cat!

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    It's going to be awesome! Many players have wanted that. Now, baby stage don't look so boring anymore.