Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Dogs GP and The Sims 4: Cats GP

2...Next

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Lions, Tigers and Bear - Oh My!!!
  • arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    Pets should come in an EP as along with cute kitties I'm also looking forward to snakes,lizards,sharks and crocs (hopefully cas-able this time)

and also dinosaurs as minor pets who should also get to eat our sims.

• sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    Darkslayer wrote: »
    Neither. IMO Pets should not be separated into themed GPs resulting in a Pokemon-esque 'gotta' buy 'em all' thing.

In an absolute ideal world (for me at least) I would like for pets to be patched into the base game so all future EPs, GPs and SPs could expand on their gameplay in some way, it would certainly stop the problem I have with these kinds of pack where the gameplay gets stale and repetitive very quickly.

Unfortunately that probably isn't going to happen so at the very least I'd like for EA to focus on more than just the destructive side of pets and to have more than just the obligatory cat, dog and random assorted pet "objects" you can barely interact with. Horses in TS3 were a good start but I'd still like for there to be more.

Maybe they might do a 2 dollar persian /siamese/russian blue/american short hair gp and then sell the complete cat pack for 55.99 or something. Same thing with dogs. They might even do a gp about cat-dog interactions for 4 dollars which can only be activated with at least on gp for each.
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    If I had to choose it would be cats <3
    Pre-made breeds, mix options and "make your own".

Would be awesome if you could make a public lot that is a mix of cat park and cafe, for crazy cat people.
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    pets EP would be nice

I like the idea of horses - but with no open world thats hard, though if the Pet EP came with a farm area where there wasa ridding center and that was 1 masive lot (and only place you could ahve your horse) then you eighter rent a boot for your own horse or rent a horse there... that could be fun... then they just have to add Dressage as there is no crosse country riding.... but be nice if you could rid in the sorounding area.

a farming EP be nice to (could combine with pets) with chickens, cows, llamas ectra
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • lostmytardis_lostmytardis_ Posts: 33 Member
    A pets expansion that has cats, dogs, horses, small animals and A ZOO would be amazing! And like luimstelija said a farm lot for horses and other lots for each animal!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    edited July 2015
    I think both must come in Pets expansion pack. If they come in game pack, both they will cost 39,98 when whole expansion pack costs 39,99.
  • pudels66pudels66 Posts: 5 New Member
    The lack of animals is why I still play Sims 3 more than Sims 4.