Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers are getting new content... In Freeplay.

XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
That makes me so sad, it's so unfair that mobile players can enjoy toddlers and us can't. :'(

https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay/videos/vb.284709311564376/908738462494788/?type=2&theater

Sorry i just had to post that. :/
tenor.gif

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    I stoped playing sims freeplay when u had to pay to extend life. They might have caught me buying content from it eventually if they hadn't thrown that thing in to buy orbs to live longer.
  • missimaymissimay Posts: 75 Member
    :( that's not fair
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    The Sims FreePlay is a game made for cellphones. It's easier to program, but the game also has serious limitations. Why don't you talk about the time, that is the same as in real life, the world that is small and you can see what's happening around you, the goal oriented gameplay: "reach level X to do thing X", the actions that takes HOURS to be completed, and the money you have to spend to get items for your Sims.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    People who play Freeplay and don't play the Sims either on console or PC is a disgrace to the Sims franchise.

Freeplay needs to be burned and thrown off a cliff.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    People who play Freeplay and don't play the Sims either on console or PC is a disgrace to the Sims franchise.

Agreed.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member

And it's exactly that's why it's so unfair that they are getting what PC players are asking for.

tenor.gif
  • HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    my rabbit hole is gaped ajar in surprise.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited July 2015
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    And it's exactly that's why it's so unfair that they are getting what PC players are asking for.

Maxis knows when the time is right to release toddlers; the time is not now though.

(They are not in charge of Freeplay what so ever; which I am glad)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well hopefully we can have some of that stuff they showed in that trailer. Minus the very creepy huge bug eyes. I screamed when that baby was crawling towards the screen.

LR3g0ni.jpg
  • CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Sims Freeplay is much easier to code than PC games, of course they'd get something before us. It's also very limiting, so I think that the toddler content won't be as fun as the video is showing.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    That was terrifying.

xRDFDgt.gif
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member

Yep it's not fair! :s
    And I am jealous it has pool volley ball and water slides.... :#
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    Those are some creepy looking toddlers :D
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I wish I liked Sims freeplay because those toddlers look so cute... well their animations, not so much their faces lol.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I feel trolled.
  • moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member

Preach
    Origin: moseekee
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Maybe they're practicing for TS4 toddlers... I really really really badly want toddlers to have that cute bouncer! (if/when we get toddlers)
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited July 2015
    The Sims FreePlay is a game made for cellphones. It's easier to program, but the game also has serious limitations. Why don't you talk about the time, that is the same as in real life, the world that is small and you can see what's happening around you, the goal oriented gameplay: "reach level X to do thing X", the actions that takes HOURS to be completed, and the money you have to spend to get items for your Sims.

What's funny is...I find TS4 almost just as "goal-oriented". Tbh it sometimes feels like a mobile game for PC to me,and no this is no offense to those who like it. Just my personal feel to it. Back to to the toddler content though. I'm actually not truly surprised on Freeplay in that department. There were some times where the toddler content was a bit better then our TS3 toddler content.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    I used to play Freeplay, but then I loved myself.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    The Toddlers I saw on the trailer were adorable, except for the graphical looks lol, I really want them in The Sims 4 now, they really fun to play as in Freeplay, I hope they'll look just as good and fun to play as in The Sims 4.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I have to say, the crawling infant and toddler superhero costumes and play kitchen. Super duper adorbs <3 It makes me wanna try it.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    That makes me so sad, it's so unfair that mobile players can enjoy toddlers and us can't. :'(

https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay/videos/vb.284709311564376/908738462494788/?type=2&theater

Sorry i just had to post that. :/

if we lucky they testing things there and they arive in sims 4 later.....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    They need to bring toddlers to the pc . We the ones paying for are games . Its unfair that mobile players can enjoy toddlers and us can't.

• yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Wow. After watching that video I just realized how limited the infant stages are in TS4! I wish TS4 had infants with those types of annimations. Also, I miss toddlers even more now. :(
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Aww

that's so adorable...

We need that in Sims 4, though since I play Freeplay as well it'll be nice
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)