Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• AmberEECAmberEEC Posts: 109 Member
    one i found before:
    I hope the next baby is a girl, I’m running out of room in the garden to bury all the boys
    Origin ID: AmberECC
    Simming since the sims 2

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Someone posted a picture I liked and it had the line. "I really love my family, but I'm thinking of starting another one in a new town"
    egTcBMc.png
  • AmberEECAmberEEC Posts: 109 Member
    The social worker took away my kids, oh well, I'll make some more tonight and they'll be here in 4 days.
    Origin ID: AmberECC
    Simming since the sims 2

• AnnoyingTwitAnnoyingTwit Posts: 111 Member
    "I can fit eight people into a two-bedroom house. I put a bed in the bathroom, two in the living room, one in the dining room, one in the kitchen, and the rest are in the bedrooms. If I didn't have seasons to deal with, I'd stick them outside, but the last time I did that the teenager froze to death. I always keep babies in the kitchen since they take up the least amount of space."

And I swear the woman across from me on the bus was ready to call social services on me.
    tumblr_nvpujq8nwg1tyv3s3o1_500.jpg
    Captain Fuzzbutt loves his plushie.
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    I found this super cool house in Sunset Valley, so i kicked out the residents , and moved my family in

Mary is a kleptomaniac. She went to a party last night and stole all the gnomes

We had a burglar last night , and he stole the bathtub and the grill

I'm cheating on my husband with the next door fairy

I had a few zombies pop out from the ground in my vegetable garden last night , but thankfully the pea shooters turned them back to normal

yay!!! I found a Unicorn and befriended it!!!

I found this super cool house in Sunset Valley, so i kicked out the residents , and moved my family in

my newborn got glitched so i deleted it and then i found it next to the mailbox

My house caught on fire , almost everyone run out, but forgot the baby in the kitchen floor. It teleported itself outside. Nick stayed inside and burned to death. It was sooo funny !!!

I have all the degrees the university offers.

my lifetime goal is to woohoo with 20 diff people in 20 diff places.

I got a clone voucher, i'm gonna use it to clone myself in the science facility

I was in my boat house fishing in the middle of the ocean , when i saw my ex boyfriend with his new girlfriend passing by in their boat house. So i unleashed the Kraken upon them

Elliot has the no jealousy lifetime reward, and is now dating the Twins Mina and Nina and their cousin Tina. They are all coming to my party tonight. Together.

I hated my family so i dumped them and moved out to another world, and i have no recollection of them anymore

I went to the future and met my decedents. We are bf now!

I change outfit only when i age up

I asked a random townie to move in , and then I killed them , so i can have a ghost baby with them

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I really didn't want to get pregnant, but I was abducted.. again! Can't stand that baby tied in the crib thing, but I guess I gotta do it again. I really wanted to go to the spa more often too... Maybe I should just delete the baby?
    egTcBMc.png
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    Turns out that toddlers are illegal in Newcrest.
    I'm back!
  • gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    A buried treasure appears behind my house every day, which helps to keep my bills paid.
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    "Ugh, you have to stop leaving your baby at the Summer Festival!"
  • menaaminelgendymenaaminelgendy Posts: 64 Member
    "I'll only give you food if you finish that painting! I can't just have you slacking around you need the money!" My sims is really poor she dosen't even have a house :/
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I know you're hungry. That's what you get for dropping your food and going to work without eating. It's not my job to make you food.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited July 2015
    My baby didn't have a crib, even though we had enough money for one, so we just left it on the floor.

Sometimes, I use NRAAS Master controller to torture people... it's fun!

I have enough lifetime happiness to get fertility treatment! Yay!

I love burritos... That's why I always dress my babies up like them.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • GernadiaGernadia Posts: 677 Member
    "Everyone goes to prom with their grandparents these days."

OMGS I laughed so hard.
  • ashleyrosey06ashleyrosey06 Posts: 95 Member
    "i walk around naked all the time"

"I woohood with a bear in my parent's tent"

"I locked my husband in a room with no windows and he died... he was ugly anyways"
    In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)
  • moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    Just saying plum when you aren't talking about a fruit.
    Origin: moseekee
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    I'm pregnant, but only want a girl, so I am going to eat nothing but watermelons until I'm due.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Alechinis2Alechinis2 Posts: 113 Member
    "So we kinda joked and hugged for a while and then got married. It was quite a night!"
  • Alechinis2Alechinis2 Posts: 113 Member
    "I almost died making some hot dogs in the grill the other night, but my mom pleaded the grim reaper for my life, so everything is fine now!"
  • mau_greenmau_green Posts: 139 Member
    "Ugh i need a bigger house... I will use the build mode and take 1 second!"
  • kaylade5154kaylade5154 Posts: 144 Member
    bob pancakes kicked my bin down the other day
    he died from hunger in an empty room 2 days later
    no one messes with my bin
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    After our neighbour left, we realized he'd destroyed our daughter's dollhouses :(
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I just blew up a bunch of washing machines at the laundromat! Now I have enough materials to make my own Servo!
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    I wish fires would burn things faster...
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    "My baby just turned into a ten-year-old three days after it was born. Don't worry, though. A survey is going around and it could allow babies to age into toddlers soon!"
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    "An alien kidnapped my husband and now he's gonna give birth in three days".

"He's going to have the baby at home because the doctor never shows up at the hospital".
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1