Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited July 2015
    The 4th attempt has been succesfull! I finally got my sim pregnant. The first attempt doesn't even count and in the 2nd and 3rd I only ran into mean, evil and hotheaded sims which didn't get along very well with my matriarch. Like, seriously. So I made a fresh (4th) start and now we are expecting. Yes!!!!
    Post edited by AlHollandiyah on
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    The 4th attempt has been succesfull! I finally got my sim pregnant. The first attempt doesn't even count and in the 2nd and 3rd I only ran into mean, evil and hotheaded sims which didn't get along very well with my matriarch. Like, seriously. So I made a fresh (4th) start and now we are expecting. Yes!!!!

Haha sounds like you've had a really frustrating time! Good luck with your 4th attempt!!
    untitled-1.png

• pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    This just in, don Lothario just rejected my baby mamma

Never knew he could turn away romance, he's just a flirt. :open_mouth:

Guess there's a first for everything lol
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Haha Omg! I can't believe it! There I was thinking Don would never turn any girl down, I don't know whether to feel sorry for your matriarch or applaud her!
    untitled-1.png

edited July 2015
    > @Weathie said:
    > Haha sounds like you've had a really frustrating time! Good luck with your 4th attempt!!

Shes actually pregnant with the 2nd baby so it seems like I'm getting Somewhere finally! I am naming all these sims by alphabet, so my Matriarch has a name with an A (Allyson) and all her kids will have a B, and then the next generation a C etc. I also found out earlier while fiddling with the game that the desert has a lot next to a playground, so I conveniently decided to build my house on it! Saves me a lot of money and the first boy (Brian, now a kid) has already found it within a day of aging up!

Rule Questions:
    - If a matriarch doesn't get any daughters and turns in to an elder, can we adopt a baby girl, raise it to YA, not counting her in the 100 babies, but using her as the next generation matriarch? Or do we have to start just from scratch?
    - Do all daddies have to be random sims created by the game or can I also make a family with some random male roommates (with the randomiser) if start running out of fresh bait?
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Weathie wrote: »
    @Spacey72659 50 sprogs! Argh, well done! That's awesome!!
    Still struggling down there with 9... really wish I had more time to get through this challenge more quickly. Really enjoying it though! Especially as I've just renovated my matriarch's house so it looks rather wonderful if I do say so myself!! Hehehe

I have to catch up - I switched jobs so I can't spend too much time on YouTube watching stuff like I used to - don't want to give a bad impression HAHAHAHA. And I've been so busy the last week or so after and trying to catch up on my recording. I AM MISSING TOO MUCH!!! LOL
    I totally try to watch during Lunch though hehehehe.
  • EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    > @AlHollandiyah said:
    > - Do all daddies have to be random sims created by the game or can I also make a family with some random male roommates (with the randomiser) if start running out of fresh bait?

I have made male sims and put them in a house for my matriarch to find and woohoo with. Yep keep running the fresh bait if the situation calls for it or if you want to keep it interesting. I know some people create celebrities and put them into their game for the 100 baby challenge.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    > @mariepeek28 said:
    > im curious, does anyone get the other children married off before they move them out?
    I have actually done that. My matriarch's life time aspiration has been big happy family, and to complete that, she needs 4 grand children. In my first generation, her 1st and 2nd born were boys, so when they were YA, I got them married off, and on their honeymoon, tried for a baby, and both of them ended up with twins! I am currently at the end of my 2nd generation matriarch. She is a mere few hours or days from passing away.. and her youngest daughter is now a YA. (Ironically, she was able to age up before her older sister.. because she got her A in HS before she did. LOL)

This challenge is super fun. 1st generation warranted 23 babies, and 2nd generation, 22.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    edited July 2015
    > @Fennadev said:
    > I don't get them married because they wouldn't get children of their own anyway. I wish things like that could also happen autonomously. But I'm still having the trouble that Selina can only get boys. Might have to restart my challenge because of that :'(
    > I got this huge house where all the kids have their own seperate bedroom. It works, mum isn't allowed upstairs ( anything that breaks there will be repaired by a teen ) and the kids aren't allowed in the downstairs nursery.

> @AlHollandiyah said:
    > I am a rookie sims player that decided to jump in the deep and go for this challenge (and maybe many more challenges afterwards). Any tips from the more experienced players are most welcome. I do have a question however, what if your sim doesn't get pregnant or gets only sons?

My 2nd generation matriarch had MANY boys before she started having any girls. Ultimately, she ended up with 13 boys and 9 girls. It is pretty unlikely that she will never have any girls.. just keep trying. :smile:
    Wow, so many! My Matriarch has just 3 kids. I can't seem to get her pregnant so fast after giving birth as the youtubers I watched playing this challenge. BTW, I was purely thinking of an event when the Matriarch turns into an elder and still doesn't have any daughters. But we will see how it goes.
    Weathie wrote: »

Haha Omg! I can't believe it! There I was thinking Don would never turn any girl down, I don't know whether to feel sorry for your matriarch or applaud her!

I also now have attempted like five times with him, and their friendship reads "just friends"

My sim has officially been friend zoned by the biggest flirt in town :open_mouth:
  • CookHouseCookHouse Posts: 2 New Member
    I was wondering can you have an adult son with a job or is it that none of the sims can have a job?
    CookHouse wrote: »
    I was wondering can you have an adult son with a job or is it that none of the sims can have a job?

I believe the teens can have part time jobs. I wouldn't know about the adults though, because I move them out the moment they age up
  • Miss_CiaraDunneMiss_CiaraDunne Posts: 148 New Member
    I decided to start this challenge and I am having so much fun. I love reading everyone else's stories but I feel like I am so far behind. My matriarch called Georgie Harris has had only four children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
    I have such a long way to go and I always find myself getting bored halfway through my games but I'd really like to complete this challenge, no matter how long it takes me :#
    > @Miss_CiaraDunne said:
    > I decided to start this challenge and I am having so much fun. I love reading everyone else's stories but I feel like I am so far behind. My matriarch called Georgie Harris has had only four children, 2 boys and 2 girls.
    > I have such a long way to go and I always find myself getting bored halfway through my games but I'd really like to complete this challenge, no matter how long it takes me :#

My Matriarch has only 4 kids as well! I started a topic of my own in which I keep track of my progress (some kind of sims challenges blog?) maybe you can do the same. Mine is in this forum and is called 'The Rookie is Challenged!' if you like to read it and comment on it.

By the way, does anyone know nice names with a B? I'm doing the alphabet generation thingy so I need a lot of B names for my A(llyson) Matriarch's kids! She currently has 4 kids named Brian, Brenda, Bea and Benjamin....
    @AlHollandiyah how about Braydon?
    @AlHollandiyah I'm catching up on comments on this post and I'm shocked when people say their first Matriarch had 20 children and mine has only had four so far :lol:
    I'm just keeping track of everything on a piece of paper but I'll have a look at your topic :)
  • CookHouseCookHouse Posts: 2 New Member
    @AlHollandiyah I am also doing the abc generation naming thing and just use the randomizer and use the first b name I come to.
    My first child has just reached adulthood so its time for her to move out but I'm not sure how to do this and I don't want to risk anything going wrong. Can someone let me know how to do this please? :)
    @Miss_CiaraDunne go in to the area where you save the game, there's an option for manage worlds. Click the world where the family is located, click on household, click manage household. Then click the arrow sign, and you'll be able to select the sim you want to move out
  • klaipiniklaipini Posts: 88 Member
    @AlHollandiyah I thought of Bella, Brandon, Ben, Bonnie, Bo, Benny, Byron, Bernard, Brandy, Brittany and Becky. :)
    > @CookHouse said:
    > AlHollandiyah I am also doing the abc generation naming thing and just use the randomizer and use the first b name I come to.

Thats what I planned to do, but somehow there is no random button when you are naming a new baby....

> @klaipini said:
    > AlHollandiyah I thought of Bella, Brandon, Ben, Bonnie, Bo, Benny, Byron, Bernard, Brandy, Brittany and Becky. :)

Thanks, theres definitely some in there that I would like to use! Anyone who has more nice names is also welcome to reply!
    edited July 2015
    > @klaipini said:
    > AlHollandiyah I thought of Bella, Brandon, Ben, Bonnie, Bo, Benny, Byron, Bernard, Brandy, Brittany and Becky. :)

Yay, Allyson just had her first twins after 4 singletons! I picked both of them a name that you have suggested, and I called them Bernard and Becky. And she is pregnant for the 6th time, still with the fertility trait! Who knows what will happen next....

Small update: All daddies have mysteriously disappeared. Nobody knows where they went. Nobody cares either, least of all Allyson. She had their baby, now stop calling her on the phone.... she doesn't want to talk/hangout/date. Too busy hooking up the next dad! : D
    Post edited by AlHollandiyah on
    If I'm stumped for names I totally go to babynames.co.uk and check them out on there, I even use their name generator if I don't like any the game is generating hehe
    http://www.babynames.co.uk/Baby_name_generator.htm
    untitled-1.png

• FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I never use the names the game generates since I don't like having Dutch names. Some exceptions, named with a D behind it. I also got the three princesses of the Netherlands xD
    Except for the ones I already got:
    Here's my 48 names:
    Gwendolyn, Georgie, Kate, Jane, Luke, Mercedes, Megan, Timothy, Rosanne(D), Dustin, Jayden, Daisy, Brandon, Fabienne(D), Theresa, Amalia(D), Alexia(D), Arianne(D),Sharon, Jessica, Joël, David, Lindsey, Johnny, Johann, Nick(D), Bart(D), Pieter(D), Simon(D), Simone(D), Lotte(D), Jean-Paul(got taken away), Jules-Pierre, Davy, Stacy, Selina(D)(second heir), Harry, Marco(D), James, Tobias(D),Thomas(D), Eric, Dedrick, Dylan, Joas(D), Boas(D), Chris, Olaf

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top