Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of all new or progressed Legacy Challenge players

AM35502AM35502 Posts: 105 Member
With the increasingly high number of legacy challenges lurking around, I thought it would be fun to create a list linking to all of them, if you are to shy to create a blog/discussion showcasing your legacy challenge, then feel free to comment it down below (either your beginnings or your progress) and it will be added to the list (more information later). :smile: As there are many (and I mean many) legacy challenges of all different types and new ones starting almost everyday, please comment any challenges I've missed out (and give the link, along with what legacy challenge they/you are doing. NOTE: This can be the original legacy challenge.). These challenges include, YouTube videos, blogs, or legacy challenges displayed on the forum.

Challenges that are on this list and now finished, will be added to the 'Finished Challenges' section :smile:. As of now there aren't many challenges, so please comment below to make it easier and I'll update when I can. More will be coming soon (at a more reasonable time)

If you have shared your legacy challenge here (without already having a showcased blog/forum link), and want to update it, please include (in the next update) that this is not the first one and which 'part' it is, this will then be updated on the list. E.g. AM35502 (1, 2, 3...). Youtube challenges will also include whether they are playlists by saying: P or not in a playlist: NP. This is to inform you if you are being redirected to their channel to see their playlist (P) or if you are going to be able to see it straight away (first episode) (NP). Just saying: in order for it to be considered a playlist the playlist needs to be dedicated to that specific legacy challenge and cannot have any other non-related thing in it :smile:.
Also, their legacy challenges will be displayed not on what their legacy challenges are called, but on the person's username, but you can also provide more information. (Username as in what they want to be called on that platform of either YouTube, Blog, or Forums.

To be immediately redirected to wherever you want to go, please click on the links below:
CURRENT CHALLENGES (all displayed in Alphabetical order for your ease)
FINISHED CHALLENGES
EDIT ARCHIVE

To skip past all of the above click here.
Click here to see the list of all legacy challenges by Niccara60.

========================
Legend: (some of them will also be made obvious whilst going through)
Blue = Started here
Green = Blog
Red = Youtube
Black = Forums
NP = No playlist (will be redirected to their first episode)
P = Playlist
AD = Almost done (when put on list)
========================
PLEASE NOTE: If someone else has already done this, then I really apologize, one to myself, because I worked really hard on this :tongue:, and two to all of you! :blush: Comment down below if I have made any mistakes; there's no doubt I won't make at least one considering I had to do it... let's say... a bit differently then I usually would have liked to... If you have any ideas to make this easier, please share those as well :kissing:.

Special thanks to @ImaginingMystic for her weekly link of YouTube legacy challenges, @playingwithmah for her list, the forum and the people who helped making this.
Post edited by AM35502 on

Comments