Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    :( Sorry. I didn't mean to give the impression they actually look like them. Just my imagination for evil badge purposes. They did pick out their own traits....

@scillakees - Oh, it was totally my misunderstanding, although I knew @mothersuperior2 didn't have the grimace. She has too great of a sense of humor to get mad at anyone for bringing her a perfectly good breakfast! :wink:

Honestly, too, for someone as old as Methuselah whose hair still looked that good without any grays?? I was going to have to fly to the UK to see your colorist, @mothersuperior2, right away! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Aaaaw, @mothersuperior2 I know you can't resist that sweet kitty face. :)@jbsquared2000 I didn't say I was sticking around after I gave her the rulers! That would be sheer madness! :p

@scillakees I didn't think that!

Now for important business. IMPORTANT BUSINESS!! Is everybody listening?? :D;)

After an extremely busy day I signed on tonight to find that I have only EIGHT items left on my wishlist. Whew, y'all had a busy day too. And (as usual) the picture thanks are going to take awhile, so here's a quick shout out to everyone who participated!

@AlphaFen, @Me1620, @Kaike78, @WaterHornet, @jbsquared2000, @charlotteprice who wiped out my top 5 and then some! and @scillakees who wiped out what would have been my next top 5 and then some! <3:*

Now, a moment of silence.............for I have just been gifted my very last world!! Yes, @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind have been at it again. And I have a whole slew of people to thank for that! Thanks to Nathan and Mya for sponsoring the contest, thanks to @Teegers who passed her winnings down to @gnlovew, who passed her winnings to me and gave me Lucky Palms!! Can't wait to get in there and check out the sims. That's one of the most fun things about a new world!! <3:*

So I am especially glad that my next project is finally ready to post.......
    edited October 2017
    A romantic evening with Nathan and Mya. Looks like the countess got her aviator :) Was the mile high club joined?? I'll never tell. :blush:<3

Be4eFfA.jpg

Thanks again to @NagyGina, @WhimsicalWind and @anettesb for Aurora Skies and the countess and aviator outfits. It's beautiful and the balloon is just AWEmazing as someone we all know and love would say.

And ETA: This was before I had Nathan and Mya's simselves. :)
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    so happy you enjoy
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited October 2017
    And finally, at long last, here's Kevin in his undergarments. He wants to send out a special thanks to @mothersuperior2 for sharing the wealth to all the men in Simville! (and a thanks from me too, for the gift)

F6oI0Xm.jpg

How bout that lighting? I finally figured it out!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    I never paid attention to Kevin's undergarments before. I often find that EA's pictures do not do their outfits justice. Your recolouring is a perfect example of how you have improved on Kevin's onesie. Oh yes, bravo on the lighting.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @me1620 Thank you, Jodi, and that chair you mentioned is PURRRR-fect :smiley: Thank you <3
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Kevin's undergarments look amazing, and his expression is just fierce!! :lol: You're going to love Lucky Palms! :heart:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    :( Sorry. I didn't mean to give the impression they actually look like them. Just my imagination for evil badge purposes. They did pick out their own traits....

@scillakees - Oh, it was totally my misunderstanding, although I knew @mothersuperior2 didn't have the grimace. She has too great of a sense of humor to get mad at anyone for bringing her a perfectly good breakfast! :wink:

Honestly, too, for someone as old as Methuselah whose hair still looked that good without any grays?? I was going to have to fly to the UK to see your colorist, @mothersuperior2, right away! :smiley:

I'm going to have to clear up a few things here .... >:)
    @scillakees, although we picked 'our' own traits, you impressed upon us the need for 'evil badge hunting' potential, so being the kind helpful person I am, I chose ones for Treble which I thought would get you the badges. o:)

@jbsquared2000 It's no good trying to get round me with a mention of my great sense of humour, or small animals looking doe-eyed, or begging letters sent to the wrong address ... I'm still thinking. By the way @ZeeGee, good job you told me that was a kitten, I thought it was a squirrel. Eyes and hair going the same way (grey all over). :p Haven't been to a 'colorist' for at least 20 yrs, nor to a hairdresser. ;)

Good gravy @gnlovew, what are you doing, giving away Worlds?! I know you weren't feeling well, but honestly! <3 ZeeGee, hope you have a great time with new Sims there. I think Kevin's undergarments look great, let's just hope he feels the same way, and stops leaving them all over the place. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    CATWALK is back up! Lighting and roof issues fixed. Lighting isn't perfect but much better. :)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711101
    ZeeGee, hope you have a great time with new Sims there. I think Kevin's undergarments look great, let's just hope he feels the same way, and stops leaving them all over the place. B)

Oh I really doubt that will ever change, and thanks. :D
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Oh no, no @mothersuperior2, no world giving yet! :smiley: Although, that is certainly a goal of mine. :smile:@Teegers donated her winnings from @NagyGina 's Give a Gift of Creation game to me. My wishlist is gone, so I shared with ZeeGee. Just passing it along, that's all. :heart:
    edited October 2017
    Echo is a little nervous about her first appearance on the runway so thought she'd give it a practice run. She suddenly felt a piercing sensation like a knife going through her shoulder blades. Don't turn around Echo!!

8v8NL5N.jpg

Like the new chairs? Thanks to @me1620 for the suggestion! I immediately downloaded them and they are SO perfect for this lot. :smiley:

Edit: Oops! Forgot to tag and thank @Heledriel for the gorgeous Diva Dress! A dress that beautiful just had to be...you know it...PINK.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    You're welcome, @ZeeGee!
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    Yay for finding the chairs! They look great.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited October 2017
    Emily Ann is looking just as demure as always in the Classic Collared Top from @maria_loves_alex :)

J5qx5gd.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    gnlovew wrote: »
    Oh no, no @mothersuperior2, no world giving yet! :smiley: Although, that is certainly a goal of mine. :smile:@Teegers donated her winnings from @NagyGina 's Give a Gift of Creation game to me. My wishlist is gone, so I shared with ZeeGee. Just passing it along, that's all. :heart:

A rose by any other name.... still world gifting, gf!! :*
    gnlovew wrote: »

@gnlovew What ZeeGee said. :mrgreen:
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015
    Yet another wiped out wishlist and even more behind in my pictures! At this rate I think I will catch up with picture thanks probably about, maybe December. If I count using all my fingers and toes, maybe January....OF 2020. Y'all are so generous!! So thanks (going backwards here cause I lost my place) @mothersuperior2, @Jaceigh, @cristill13, @Jemlia, @me1620 (for that stick of dynamite :)) and last but not least @scillakees for gift, after gift, after gift, after gift, after gift (have to use my fingers and toes again). I truly appreciate you all!

Oooh, I just saw @charlotteprice's gift of the whole Futureshock Living Collection, thank you Charlotte!!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    Ok, did y'all plan this? It's cause you want me to bring out my men, don't you? All my next gifts are men's clothes. So here you go. Try not to drool all over your computer screens. :D

The rumors of Brad's death have been greatly exaggerated. :D Here he is, alive and well and showing off the R&R jacket from @WaterHornet.

BYTq3R6.jpg

P.S. For back story on Brad Bolitar see the Mickey Bolitar young adult novels by Harlen Coben.

P.🐸🐸🐸🐸. This is not a spoiler alert because I haven't read #3 yet. It's just my happy ever after for everyone in the Bolitar fam. In my town Mickey's dad is alive, Mickey's former tennis star mother is clean and sober, and they are living happily ever after in Sunset Valley. Hey, it's my town. I can do what I want.
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited October 2017
    A quick note on the Badgers, Treble is wreaking unholy havoc among the models, while Alfa seems to be staking out the grocery store. SHE WILL NOT MOVE OR GET OUT OF THE CAR!! Maybe she's stalking her kitchen worker/billionaire boyfriend. @scillakees @AlphaFen

L7akZ2t.jpg

Meanwhile Treble looks a LITTLE less displeased while surrounded by men...
    k2VXZ7E.jpg
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited July 2015
    She does look like an angry stalker with a plan. Has she gotten out of the car yet? I'm not sure I want to know when she does. :o I do have to admit I think you have found Treble's true calling. She almost looks happy!

Thank you for the Japan badge. That was a nice surprise . <3

p.s. I like the clothes you have on her. You have excellent taste in style.
    She does look like an angry stalker with a plan. Has she gotten out of the car yet? I'm not sure I want to know when she does. :o I do have to admit I think you have found Treble's true calling. She almost looks happy!

Thank you for the Japan badge. That was a nice surprise . <3

p.s. I like the clothes you have on her. You have excellent taste in style.

She is still in the car! I'm gonna have to reset her. Should be easy to do since she's a robot and all. :wink:

You're welcome! So nice to be able to turn the tables even just a tiny bit. :)<3 And thank you! I do like that dress on her. Seems to suit.

edited October 2017
    Win Lockwood (billionaire WASP by day, vigilante in search of bad guys at night) is the only sim who could pull off this Fella's Trenchcoat from @J8K9, though he has to stop in the middle of the catwalk crawl to take a business call.

XWQT63y.jpg
    See the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben for Win's back story. Most of my sims are based on my favorite books, real books, the ones that smell good when you open them. :) Thanks for the outfit @J8K9!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    That dress looks great on Treble, and really suits her colouring. I'm not surprised she looks happier amongst the men .... just saying! Who is that guy in the foreground of that pic? The dark one she is looking at (looks like my type, so maybe we do share some characteristics). >:)

What was Alfa doing before she 'got set in her ways?' Some evil plot I guess. As you say, a robotic reset sounds like the solution. You will be left wondering though. :#

Have they got you any more badges? :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015
    @mothersuperior2 The guy in the foreground is Myron Bolitar and me and you and Treble all agree on him! Have you ever been just a wee bit in love with a sim?! :blush: He is the main character in the Harlan Coben series (the NOT young adult ones) and when I was making him he just took on a life of his own and became Myron. :D He'll be up on the runway soon and you can get a better look at him. Scilla's mens' collection is coming up. I planned to finish it tonight but Treble and Kevin got in a big fight so I had to stop and start snapping pics of that. So fun but no badges I don't think? I've not really investigated the badges or how to get them. Too busy herding everyone to the runway lot and redoing them in CAS!

Not sure what Alfa was up to when she got stuck cause I'd left her on her own for awhile. I turned her off, turned her back on, and plugged her in for a good overnight recharge so let's hope she's back to her normal robotic self tomorrow. I gotta go to bed. pttttthhh
    Post edited by ZeeGee on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top