Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    edited July 2015
    You got it, and if Braids and Pigtails turns up, let me know, they are in my mission too! :D
    Edit: What is SFP? o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sims Freeplay! My first simming experience. :) And will do @mothersuperior2
    edited October 2017
    Santiago checking out the models from the VIP section. "Hmmmm, which one shall I go for? Or rather, which one might I get to go for me??"

V5hFi9t.jpg

@Me1620 Well you can't get much more catwalk than a red velvet chair in the shape of a stiletto!! LOVE this chair. It matches the red walls perfectly, no recoloring! Also digging the mock hawk and the sparkly blazer. Thanks, Jodi!

P.S. I haven't a clue who this sim is. He just appeared, in a house, in Sunset Valley. I think he may have heard about the catwalk...
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    Who hasn't ?! >:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    .... Who needs work or real life. :D
    Real life or OE, I have to admit, I do need parts of it, but I wish it would give me more "me" time. That is one reason behind my username.

In addition to the normal warm feeling of gifting someone, gifting you comes with the perk of your "thank you" pictures. Actually, all the banter in this thread makes me laugh. This is a wonderful place to hide from OE. *Bookmarked*
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ZeeGee - I can't believe you tattled on me! 4312.gif especially when all I was doing was letting you know that my merciless assault on your wishlist was actually all because @mothersuperior2, @scillakees and @charlotteprice made me do it and that I was totally and completely innocent as always! :innocent: <- See?! Innocent, I tell you!

Now, you need to write TATTLETALE.gif 500 times.

:sunglasses:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    You're one to talk @jbsquared2000, as you told @scillakees about me, in @AlphaFen's new thread. Best you stand in line for the chalk! :o

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited July 2015
    :innocent: <- See?! Innocent, I tell you!

@mothersuperior2 - Ahem *points to the statement above.*
    Besides, I baked you a fudgy, gooey cake on my thread! That should absolve me of any guilt, both real or implied! 23.gif
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

You're one to talk @jbsquared2000, as you told @scillakees about me, in @AlphaFen's new thread. Best you stand in line for the chalk! :o

@jbsquared2000 NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH *sticks tongue out at Jewels*

Fudgy gooey cake? "runs as fast as little legs will carry over to Jewels thread before Charlotte gets it all*
    edited July 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »
    .... Who needs work or real life. :D
    Real life or OE, I have to admit, I do need parts of it, but I wish it would give me more "me" time. That is one reason behind my username.

In addition to the normal warm feeling of gifting someone, gifting you comes with the perk of your "thank you" pictures. Actually, all the banter in this thread makes me laugh. This is a wonderful place to hide from OE. *Bookmarked*

Thank you, Jodi <3
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    edited July 2015
    "runs as fast as little legs will carry over to Jewels thread before Charlotte gets it all*

Lol at the mental picture I got of these little tiny legs scurrying over to my thread with a little cloud of smoke behind them!

edited July 2015
    UPDATE: Catwalk back up with lighting and roof issues fixed! link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8711101

Fingers are sore from the chalkboard but I finally managed to get my Catwalk uploaded. :smiley:

To make it look the same download the CC and put it in your package file before installing the lot. I've never had a problem with CC from any of these creators and I checked it all with custard, but that's no guarantee. Make sure you hit the correct download link (the green one to the right of the number of downloads and comments). Here's the links:

Sheer curtains by lulu265: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Lulu265/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-curtainsblinds/title/classic-2-tile-sheer-curtain/id/1084097/preview/Published/

Wall lights by DOT: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-walllamps/title/hf11-wall-lamp-mesh/id/1110599/

Modern Model paintings by Devirose: http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Devirose/downloads/details/category/sims3/id/1246693/

Pretty Woman collection by Marcorse: http://secure.thesimsresource.com/artists/marcorse/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-paintingsposters/title/pretty-woman_marcorse/id/1278901/

Black & White collection by aloleng: http://thesimsresource.com/artists/aloleng/downloads/details/category/sims3/id/930725/preview/wrap-function/

2x2 Mirror floor tiles by Murano:
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-rugs/title/mirror-floor-2x2/id/1033850/
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Ah, yes.... partially. There is a Mosup inspired sim in my game. What @mothersuperior2 neglected to tell you is that her name is Treble-Six, not just Treble. I don't think you know what you're asking for. She's scary. You thought your models were making dirty looks when you set the candy bowl out? This is Treble-Six's reaction when someone serves her a perfectly good breakfast.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited July 2015
    scillakees wrote: »
    Ah, yes.... partially. There is a Mosup inspired sim in my game. What @mothersuperior2 neglected to tell you is that her name is Treble-Six, not just Treble. I don't think you know what you're asking for. She's scary. You thought your models were making dirty looks when you set the candy bowl out? This is Treble-Six's reaction when someone serves her a perfectly good breakfast.
    screenshot_original.jpg

@scillakees - Whoa. *awed silence* @mothersuperior2 you are one scary lady. You don't even need your flip flop. Just glare at the crane flies and they will keel right over at your feet. Actually, I think my son would probably say that she bears a striking resemblence to me giving him my "Mom look."

What sort of badges do you have her and her sister Alpha earning, anyway?? Can't really imagine them earning the woo-hooty text badge.. :lol:

scillakees wrote: »
    screenshot_original.jpg

@scillakees and @jbsquared2000 *joins in the awed silence for 2 secs, then trips over feet trying to run away from that glare* I need her parked in the front row! Mosup/Treble-6 will be my Devil Wears Prada magazine editor!!
    I've been doing a lot of running today. Good thing I suppose with all that cake.
    Ah, I see you've had a look at Treble, and have not turned to stone, lucky escape. Her sister Alfa (short for Alfalfa no doubt) is more evil, but doesn't have 'the look'! :o

Treble actually bears very little resemblance to me, as you know I have blue skin. I may have a pic of Mo Superior I could share, given the right incentive ... ... :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Ah, I see you've had a look at Treble, and have not turned to stone, lucky escape. Her sister Alfa (short for Alfalfa no doubt) is more evil, but doesn't have 'the look'! :o

Treble actually bears very little resemblance to me, as you know I have blue skin. I may have a pic of Mo Superior I could share, given the right incentive ... ... :#

Really?! Reese's cups? Insect repellent? Gooey fudgy cake? A basket full or rulers?? What? What?!

I want Alfa and Treble. :D
    I put them up. Their last name is Badger. I will not be held responsible for their actions.
    edited October 2017
    Cassidy's on the runway tonight with the More Volume Pompadour, which @gnlovew swears you can bounce a brick off of. Cassidy tried it and all she got for her trouble was a headache and a scolding from the head hairdresser. :D The Balloon-sleeved top is from @cristill13 fashions and the Bad Beat Ruche skirt from @Nonsequitorian collection. You'd think with a name like that I could come up with a good non sequitor but....nope, I got nuthin. :(:|

9ZMvw3a.jpg

Thanks for the hair and clothes, girls!
    Post edited by ZeeGee on
    I'm thinking ... although a 'basket full or rulers' sounds a bit like @Alphafen, maybe that should be 'basket-case' ... still thinking. o:)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Sorry about that Cassidy! It looked, I said it looked like you should be able to bounce a brick off of, not that you actually could! :lol: Models, what are you going to do with them? :smiley: I love the colors ZeeGee! :heart:
  • NonsequitorianNonsequitorian Posts: 264 Member
    Cassidy's on the runway tonight with the More Volume Pompadour, which @gnlovew swears you can bounce a brick off of. Cassidy tried it and all she got for her trouble was a headache and a scolding from the head hairdresser. :D The Balloon-sleeved top is from @cristill13 fashions and the Bad Beat Ruche skirt from @Nonsequitorian collection. You'd think with a name like that I could come up with a good non sequitor but....nope, I got nuthin. :(:|

Screenshot-3_zpspg5wh21h.jpg

Thanks for the hair and clothes, girls!

Lol! You "sequitored" just fine!
    Remember: Wherever you go...there you are.

One day, my wishlist turned into Own the Store, and there was no more wishlist. How remarkable.
    edited July 2015

@mothersuperior2 - Oooh. I must've missed this. I saw that Treble-Six was made based on you. So, if not based on your looks..surely not based on personality!? :open_mouth: *shudders*
    :lol:

And YES, we absolutely want to see the "real" Mosup!! Please, please cute-kitten-sorry-smiley-emoticon.gif unleash her on the world in all of her blue-ness! :sunglasses:

@ZeeGee - You're on your own with the bucket of rulers! *points to the picture of Treble-six of whom Mosup is definitely NOT based on.. :wink:"

:( Sorry. I didn't mean to give the impression they actually look like them. Just my imagination for evil badge purposes. They did pick out their own traits....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top