Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition:Continue The Sims 3 (284 signatures!) Please join in and sign! EA, don't abandon TS3.

Comments

• nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I wish EA would forget 4 ever happened, do some new stuff for Sims 3 and take their time with 5.
  • Ms_BloomberryMs_Bloomberry Posts: 127 Member
    Count me in...I'll gladly pay for a less buggy and all inclusive update like TS2 ultimate collection.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    You can add me, though I'm skeptical about it happening.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    sam123 wrote: »
    Nothing's going to happen LOL, it's too late sadly.
    Look, it's never too late. I know EA did release TS4, but that is why this petition was renamed to be that EA to not abandon TS3.

The process of this petition will go like this:

1. EA released TS4
    2. This petition was created beforehand
    3. When it gets a certain amount of signatures, EA will pay attention to this petition.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    CoryMach wrote: »
    sam123 wrote: »
    Nothing's going to happen LOL, it's too late sadly.
    Look, it's never too late. I know EA did release TS4, but that is why this petition was renamed to be that EA to not abandon TS3.

The process of this petition will go like this:

1. EA released TS4
    2. This petition was created beforehand
    3. When it gets a certain amount of signatures, EA will pay attention to this petition.

No amount of signatures will get EA's attention as they have moved on and will not be returning to work on TS3. Most of the developers for TS3 have either left the company on their own accord or have been laid-off or have moved on to TS4 for good until TS5 comes out. I can almost believe that you will keep bumping this thread up even after TS5 or 6 comes out if EA ever goes that far with The Sims and EA will still not be coming back to an older game such as TS3.

• laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    i will sighn but i dont think it is very likely
  • friend_in_handfriend_in_hand Posts: 68 Member
    SIGNED.

For reals. Sims 3 is revolutionary, sims 4? ... devolved from that in a most sloppy way.
    WET PAINT
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    I understand what @lisasc360 said but The Sims 3 still has a lot of unfixed glitches, I mean, see Compiled list of bugs in The Sims 3.

It's a shame that TS3 isn't going to be fixed despite several complaints. TS4 is getting mixed on this too, some bugs even from the game's launch still remain like the Beloved trait issue.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • amethnwamethnw Posts: 114 Member
    Signed. I love this game.
    amethnw wrote: »
    Signed. I love this game.
    Thank you.
  • chadwickeddchadwickedd Posts: 6 New Member
    Trying to sign! Where on the "Preferences" do you copy and paste the line?
    Trying to sign! Where on the "Preferences" do you copy and paste the line?
    Thank you. Also, once you go to preferences, you go to "Signature settings" to create your signature.
    I understand what @lisasc360 said but The Sims 3 still has a lot of unfixed glitches, I mean, see Compiled list of bugs in The Sims 3.

It's a shame that TS3 isn't going to be fixed despite several complaints. TS4 is getting mixed on this too, some bugs even from the game's launch still remain like the Beloved trait issue.
    Yes and just so you know, EA is going to suffer protests against non-fixed games (like TS2 and TS3) if they continue to only focus on TS4. That'll teach EA a lesson on why they should fix all their games.
  • Siiiiiiiiiimss3Siiiiiiiiiimss3 Posts: 318 Member
    I want to sign. :) no offence, but I do not like sims 4. Please carry on sims 3. This is a scary thought: I was actually thinking earlier on that EA should do a religion expansion pack and here it is as an idea! I want a religion EP. :)
    tumblr_nsogqlwU6T1ti4ywro1_540.png
    I cannot choose only 5 traits, so here's 23..
    LovestheCold,Brooding,Insane,Daredevil,Loner,FamilyOriented,Neurotic,ComputerWhiz,Ambitious,Clumsy,Shy,Slob,SociallyAwkward,GoodSenseofHumour,HotHeaded,OverEmotional,Nurturing,Perceptive,HopelessRomantic,Perfectionist,HeavySleeper,DogPersonandFrugal!
    I want to sign. :) no offence, but I do not like sims 4. Please carry on sims 3. This is a scary thought: I was actually thinking earlier on that EA should do a religion expansion pack and here it is as an idea! I want a religion EP. :)
    Thank you.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Are we still signing? I'm late, but I'm in. I LOVE TS3.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • MeepersimMeepersim Posts: 502 Member
    I'd still gladly sign, I occasionally play 4 but mostly I still play the Sims 3, I just enjoy it so much more. Though I doubt they will continue sims 3 I really wish they could at least try and fix some of the issues that are still around for 3.
  • pwilliams642pwilliams642 Posts: 190 Member
    sign me in - would like world adventures II and III
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    I'm 99.9% certain this petition is a dead horse and that EA is officially done with biggering the Sims 3 franchise. Saying that, I adore TS3 and can't seem to stay away from it, it's hands down my favourite generation out of all the Sims games.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • gothceltgirlgothceltgirl Posts: 9 New Member
    I would have signed. But I guess it's too late now. I was a bit late to the game (so-to-speak) and have a few expansion packs. I love it. It's absolutely amazing, despite the crashes and glitches. One of the most enjoyable things that I've ever done on my PC. I love all of the customization features. I also love the tools that we have like Create a World. I don't know if that will be applicable for the next gen game or not. I feel sad about how all of my stuff will soon be obsolete. Way too soon, IMO.
  • wistfoolwistfool Posts: 74 Member
    I don't even care about EA expanding the game, to be honest. The farther away they stay from the game, the better. The fab Nraas mods and the fully patched and updated basegame alone provide more joy and entertainment to me than anything TS4 has come up with so far. :smile:
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Would be awesome if they continued with Sims 3.
    But I honestly doubt it.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Bookcase_AlphaBookcase_Alpha Posts: 6 New Member
    Count me in. Until Sims 4 comes out with more stuff and becomes more affordable, I'm going to keep playing my Sims 3. And quite frankly, there's some stuff I think they could add to their game packs.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top